I think I may be bisexual...

D_Dick_Master

Experimental Member
Media
OK, well I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. But I have to know if I'm not alone in this (just keep reading, please):

I have identified as gay ever since I can remember. But recently I have become curious and even attracted to girls. I just want to know that there has been / are other men out there who identified as gay and then had this happen to them. I'm kinda freaked out because, although I haven't done anything with a woman yet, I feel so sure and I even had my best friend say to me "You and I both know you're gay"!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:

Advice! Help! Personal experiences! Please?

Thank you all.

D

deleted317381

I think the best you could do is giving it a try. In my personal experience I have also felt attracted to certain women at some point in my life, but when it comes to having sex then all the lust disappears or most of it. I don't think it's strange, after all if (besides body) an attitude in one guy is what turns you on for sex, you will probably find the same attitude too in some girl. This may turn you on, but in sex it may not work, because even if she's got that thing that makes you so horny, in bed you probably won't feel as excited as with a man. Anyway, a friend of mine had sex also with her best female friend, and he told me that he felt he wasn't that horny as well. If he would fuck three times one night with a man he likes, with her it may be once every two days : )

hope it helps!

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you for the message, and it was good to hear you! And please feel free to stay in touch. I can tell you that I'm 25 years old, and even at 25, I have realized that you're always going to be a work in progress, and you're constantly going to discover new things about yourself. You are who you are, and you enjoy what you enjoy. There's nothing wrong with that. Most people feel compelled to stand behind the velvet rope because they feel that they have to, or they're nervous about what others with think... Why?

Do you. You can sleep with a woman and no one even has to know- that's your business. IF you like it, hell, at least you have more options. Or it may be something that you're curious about, you do the damn thing, and it may not be your cup of tea- and that's okay- at least you tried and you can say that much. Not bad to me. My grammatic is probably waaaay off, and I do apologize about that- I'm just typing as I'm thinking. But it is what it is. Nothing wrong with it at all- as long as you don't hurt anyone, I don't see the issue.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you have a great time. Not all women turn me on, but quite a few do, and that's cool. You only live once, why not have fun?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried having sex with a woman once. Even though I found out I most definitely wasn't bi, I'm really glad I gave myself the opportunity to try it. Give it a go - you may enjoy it!

D_Dick_Master

Experimental Member
Media
I think the best you could do is giving it a try. In my personal experience I have also felt attracted to certain women at some point in my life, but when it comes to having sex then all the lust disappears or most of it. I don't think it's strange, after all if (besides body) an attitude in one guy is what turns you on for sex, you will probably find the same attitude too in some girl. This may turn you on, but in sex it may not work, because even if she's got that thing that makes you so horny, in bed you probably won't feel as excited as with a man. Anyway, a friend of mine had sex also with her best female friend, and he told me that he felt he wasn't that horny as well. If he would fuck three times one night with a man he likes, with her it may be once every two days : )

hope it helps!

There is a good probability that it might happen like that: the minute it comes to it, the lust disappears. I will definitely pursue this at some point just to settle it in my mind. It's just so damn scary. This is one thing that I wish was just black and white, simple and clear cut in this world... Thank you for your response. What you said really makes sense to me. :smile:

D_Dick_Master

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you for the message, and it was good to hear you! And please feel free to stay in touch. I can tell you that I'm 25 years old, and even at 25, I have realized that you're always going to be a work in progress, and you're constantly going to discover new things about yourself. You are who you are, and you enjoy what you enjoy. There's nothing wrong with that. Most people feel compelled to stand behind the velvet rope because they feel that they have to, or they're nervous about what others with think... Why?

Do you. You can sleep with a woman and no one even has to know- that's your business. IF you like it, hell, at least you have more options. Or it may be something that you're curious about, you do the damn thing, and it may not be your cup of tea- and that's okay- at least you tried and you can say that much. Not bad to me. My grammatic is probably waaaay off, and I do apologize about that- I'm just typing as I'm thinking. But it is what it is. Nothing wrong with it at all- as long as you don't hurt anyone, I don't see the issue.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you have a great time. Not all women turn me on, but quite a few do, and that's cool. You only live once, why not have fun?

Very true. I do want to have fun. In a big way I look forward to exploring this further as new experiences and self-discovery are big parts of life and growing up. I'm only 21 (22 soon, eek!) and it's nice to hear that we all are "a work in progress". The only bummer about that is keeping up-to-date with yourself! At least, that's my trouble. Sometimes I feel different about it every day... But recently it's been a solid block of "probably best just do it".

I was talking to a friend yesterday and it does turn out that a lot of my fears about it stem from what others think. I normally do not care what others thing... well, at least I say that. But it is clear now that I do actually care about some things. This being one of them: when I think about going through with it one day, should I choose to tell someone, I hate the thought of the word "normal" being said to me... as it has been said the other day when I mentioned this to someone. "Normal" is one word I truly hate. And I hate it even more that it's applied to men having sex with women and vice versa. Also, in a way it upsets me when I think about my mother, if she knew, getting her hopes up about grandchildren. Not that I begrudge her that, it's just upsetting for me to think that she worries that she'll not get that from me. At least I have a straight, younger sister to help in the grandchild department for her!

But you are very right in the fact that it is only me who has to know about it. That is something I definitely should remember because that really does make me feel better. I'm a bit disappointed in myself realising how much I do actually care about what others say or think of me. What's worse is that it makes me angry that it's to do with sexuality, something I have always considered such a personal matter. And I have found many times that, in regards to gay people, a lot of heteros think it is their business and can freely ask about a gay man's sex life. I suppose when I think about all the times people have said to me "would you ever consider having sex with a woman?" or "how do you know if you've never tried it?" it makes me feel like I've succumb to their twisted logic about the world.

Anyway thank you for posting and getting in touch, too. I would be more than happy to stay in contact. Where are you from? And don't worry, your grammar/language is completely understandable! :tongue:

D_Dick_Master

Experimental Member
Media
I tried having sex with a woman once. Even though I found out I most definitely wasn't bi, I'm really glad I gave myself the opportunity to try it. Give it a go - you may enjoy it!

You're right. If I don't give myself the opportunity to settle this in my mind I might regret it.

Thank you for your response! It's nice to hear from a girl, too! And especially someone who's been through what I'm going through now! :smile: Thank you again. x

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe you're not gay. You're just a straight guy on the DL.
You should come out of the closet and accept your heterosexuality.

:)

(I wonder if you would be the first person to ever "come out" straight)

JK, btw. No harm intended.:wink:

D_75euyhu

1st Like
Media
Nothing wrong with that. Many guys I know who have always been straight suddenly want to try guys...I don't see why it can't happen the other way round.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't call myself gay because I have never had sex with men, but I would love to play with penises. And I don't want to put myself in the straight category either just because I love tight and wet pussies and would love to visit the places like Bunny Ranch. I have no label. No Label. Period.

Reactions: miamirt

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Other way around for me - I was pretty interested in other boys when a teenager but was more attracted to girls. After discovering how lovely sex with girls was i concentrated on them until about 10 years ago when my my bisexual wife wanted us to go to a bi night at a swingers club. I played and sucked a couple of guys while she was busy with the girls and loved it, and haven't looked back since. I still prefer females but wish I'd had the courage to try sex with men early on. My advice would be give girls a try, it would be a shame to limit your sexual fun when you could have the best of both worlds especially while you're young.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're right. If I don't give myself the opportunity to settle this in my mind I might regret it.

Thank you for your response! It's nice to hear from a girl, too! And especially someone who's been through what I'm going through now! :smile: Thank you again. x

You're welcome :smile:. It's definitely worth giving it a try. At least then you won't have to wonder what might have been. I hope it all works out well for you, whether you decide to repeat the experience or not.

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, well I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. But I have to know if I'm not alone in this (just keep reading, please):

I have identified as gay ever since I can remember. But recently I have become curious and even attracted to girls. I just want to know that there has been / are other men out there who identified as gay and then had this happen to them. I'm kinda freaked out because, although I haven't done anything with a woman yet, I feel so sure and I even had my best friend say to me "You and I both know you're gay"!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:

Thank you all.

Don't let people confine you to a box. The label will box you and limit your life choices and aspirations. If you find women attractive now. Try to find a way to make that happen.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Very true. I do want to have fun. In a big way I look forward to exploring this further as new experiences and self-discovery are big parts of life and growing up. I'm only 21 (22 soon, eek!) and it's nice to hear that we all are "a work in progress". The only bummer about that is keeping up-to-date with yourself! At least, that's my trouble. Sometimes I feel different about it every day... But recently it's been a solid block of "probably best just do it".

I was talking to a friend yesterday and it does turn out that a lot of my fears about it stem from what others think. I normally do not care what others thing... well, at least I say that. But it is clear now that I do actually care about some things. This being one of them: when I think about going through with it one day, should I choose to tell someone, I hate the thought of the word "normal" being said to me... as it has been said the other day when I mentioned this to someone. "Normal" is one word I truly hate. And I hate it even more that it's applied to men having sex with women and vice versa. Also, in a way it upsets me when I think about my mother, if she knew, getting her hopes up about grandchildren. Not that I begrudge her that, it's just upsetting for me to think that she worries that she'll not get that from me. At least I have a straight, younger sister to help in the grandchild department for her!

But you are very right in the fact that it is only me who has to know about it. That is something I definitely should remember because that really does make me feel better. I'm a bit disappointed in myself realising how much I do actually care about what others say or think of me. What's worse is that it makes me angry that it's to do with sexuality, something I have always considered such a personal matter. And I have found many times that, in regards to gay people, a lot of heteros think it is their business and can freely ask about a gay man's sex life. I suppose when I think about all the times people have said to me "would you ever consider having sex with a woman?" or "how do you know if you've never tried it?" it makes me feel like I've succumb to their twisted logic about the world.

Anyway thank you for posting and getting in touch, too. I would be more than happy to stay in contact. Where are you from? And don't worry, your grammar/language is completely understandable! :tongue:

Ah, yes- mom, Grandchildren. EEEK! Completely understand. My mom asked me for grandchildren just the other day. IT KILLS ME!!!! One day, I will have a family, I know that. My has a hard time accepting the fact that I want to adopt; there are plenty of kids out there who need a loving family, and I want to provide that. Besides, family is about love, not blood. I'm so happy that you've come to the realization that you do care about what others think. The secret that I must share with you is that we all do to a certain degree. But what matters is the choice that you make- allow yourself to be silenced by social norms, opinions, and judgments, or speak up and you make the call. That's what matters at the end of the day- "were you real?" Over the past few years, the word "real" has become very REAL to me, if you know what I mean.

You only have one life, my friend. You might as well enjoy it. It's okay to take shame in some of the things you may do or have done, but have NO REGRETS!

((Alfie- just so you know, I'm in the US, Virginia to be exact. I look forward to hearing from you again. ))

And to everyone reading this, I ask that you live everyday with no regrets, have the time of your life, stop with the lies and just be a good person. Because whether you believe it or not, there's no such thing as extra-credit in the end.

filoguy2010

Just Browsing
Media
Hi... Same here, I mean, I'd never been with a girl at all, just guys, but does that mean I'm still bi? lol... i dunno... Just because I love both guys and girls, even if i like girls as friends =P

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thank you all.

Coming out as "gay" first and then later discovering that you're bisexual is more common than people want to admit.

Yes it does happen. Ignore your friend, if you're sexually attracted to women and men then you're bisexual.

Reactions: BiBiGayGuy