I think I might be small..

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cutedorkwho, Jul 28, 2010.

1. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    So I've never really been TOO self conscious with my size, it always seemed somewhat big to me and the few guys I've seen hard. The topic of size has always been interesting to me however, I love the look of a truly massive organ!

Anyway I met a new girl not long ago just for playing around, and she's of the opinion the bigger the better. That got us to talking about size, and specifically my size where she ultimately admitted that I have the thinnest penis she's been with.

I never thought I was terribly thick (around 7x5) but hearing this was actually somewhat of a shock to me, I had no idea I was THAT thin! I've never had trouble pleasing women in the past however, and have quite good control over myself and how long I last. But lately I keep thinking about this new bit of information, even during sex! I guess I'm small, I just never realized it? :confused:

2. maxcok

Gold Member

According to surveys, and if your measurements are accurate, you're above average.

That's kind of a bitchy thing to say. Forget about it, and be happy with what you have.

3. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    7 is definitely not small my friend

4. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    I agree the length is quite enough, some girls have even said its too long in certain positions, but I guess its just abnormally thin. Ignorance is truly bliss!

5. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm all confused...you come to a LARGE penis 'support' group, looking for support because you think you're small. You don't post a dick pic...you only SAY your size...:confused::confused::confused:

6. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    No it is above average.

It was a foolish comment, she probably had an ulterior motive - maybe she thought you were "too cocky" and you needed to be taken down a peg or two.

Or maybe she got sick of you asking about the size of her ex'es and just wanted you to stop asking questions about other people's penises.

#6 DeepDish, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  7. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    what a cunt to say something like that.....maybe she is just very roomy!!!!

8. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    I'm just a somewhat old member here, mostly to look at the scenery. I didn't realize I wasn't large.

9. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    And I don't know that she was being rude, maybe she was just being factual?

10. maxcok

Gold Member

Who cares? It's one person's opinion. Stop obsessing and move on.

11. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    Her saying that indicates more about her than it does about you. Don't let bitter and/or controlling women (girls, actually) affect you.

12. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude, you don't have a small/thin dick. It just so happens that she may have fucked a few guys thicker than you, but I doubt it. Every dick is different. The way your girth is distributed on your dick could make it feel thinner to her. Then again, she might not be tight.

13. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pssst, Cutedorkwho...

Fahgeddabbouddit. Seriously - that was a pretty snarky thing for her to say, though I was not there and could not bear witness to events leading up to the statement she made. And you have nothing to worry about at all if what you say about yourself and personal measurements is true. Nobody can take that away from ya. ;>

14. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

as in all busted out?!:biggrin1:

15. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    What are you trying to say by "I didn't realise I wasn't large"? Huh?

So this girl says she thinks your cock's thin. Has it not occurred to you that she might be giving you a load of bull? Can you not trust your own judgement? Have you not read about penis size? After all you say you're interested in the subject. If your cock is the size you say it is, it's thicker than average, and much longer, and you know it.

16. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

It's impossible to conclude anything about your size from the comment of one person. Just like men, women come in different sizes. Some of us are very accomodating and can take very large penises. Others can't take more than average to just above average without tearing. Statistically, your penis is just above average and would be considered a perfect fit by a lot of women I know (myself included). 5" girth might have been thin for that particular female, but from personal experience I found that I can't take more than that without tearing and bleeding. I have a very close friend that experiences that with her husband, as he is moderately above average size and she is stretched to her limit in an unpleasant way if they are not careful.

The best advice I can give is pull out the measuring tape, take pictures of the measurements and post your goods here. If you want an honest opinion about your penis this is the place to get it. :smile:

17. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    Wait, I only see hot body pics in your gallery.
    no pictures of your phallus.
    Pictures or GTFO(jk) :-D

18. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Yea man, let us see! You're cute.

Obviously, 5" is normally large for width and 7" is clearly very long vs. the average. So it may seem that you're dick is a bit thinner just looking at it, becuase of it's extra lenght not because it is thin.

I bet lots of people really like what you are packing. It's definately fun to suck a dick your size.

I think that girl blew it when she didn't blow it.

19. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

My experience is that most women are notoriously bad at judging length and girth. And that most comments they make about cock size are innocent but we guys instantly make those comments fraught with meaning. She might just be making her comment about how you look and not how you feel inside her.

If you think about a 7x5 cock as opposed to a, say, 5x4.5 cock, the longer cock is going to look thinner.

Taking it out of the cock realm, if a girl dates a guy who is 5' 7" tall and weighs 150 pounds ... and then you come along, and you're 6' 1" and 150 pounds ... you're going to look really thin to her by comparison, even though you and the other guy weigh exactly the same.

Besides ... if you're 7" long, you got an extra inch or two or even three that some guys would envy.

PS -- the others are right, a good cock shot in your gallery would settle all this right now. :wink:

#19 D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  20. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with this guy. If you two were having a serious conversation she may have just said it. The previous guys could have been shorter?

Don't worry about it. Your above average! Just have fun with it. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted