I think I might be small..

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she is trying to crush your spirit.

what kris said is very true...sometimes it is innocent.
but i get the vibe that she was "trying" to be mean.
did she ever measure her past lovers?
is she a compulsive liar about other things?

was she unaroused with her past lovers?

an unaroused vagina will interpret everything as "HUGE".

maybe you just gaped her.:wink:

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
Boo Hoo, She's rude (or a liar), You're above average in size. Wish I had 7 x 5 to "complain" about.

Find a woman that isn't a size queen and move on!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not impossible for you to be the thinnest out of all the cocks she's seen (which may be few or many).

It doesn't necessarily mean you have a baby dick. What it does mean is that she has been with some thick cocked guys. Maybe I was one of them :tongue:

Dun worry bout it brah.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm all confused...you come to a LARGE penis 'support' group, looking for support because you think you're small. You don't post a dick pic...you only SAY your size...:confused::confused::confused:

Well, looking at your pic, I cant say that you are in the right support group neither.

lo.o.o.l

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Your cock looks very similar to mine!!!! We could be cock brothers!

The biggest complaint ive had about my cock, is the thickness. Im not amazingly thick. Im about 5.2 girth.

She is either being rude, or has generally had thicker cocks than you. She must just be lucky. Trust me when i say, next girl you fuck will be more than happy with that size!

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, you got it going. Let me tell you a story. My first long term lover had been with a man who must have been huge. I'm about your size, maybe smaller, not sure. For reasons I don't understand I was the first man she could have orgasms with. Guess I hit the right spot or something, or maybe she just liked me.

If that girl wants 'em thick, that's fine, let her have thick ones. But let me tell you she's missing out on a hot looking, sexy, well-hung, dude who's got all the right stuff.

Don't even think about this stuff. There will be so many girls who will really be attracted to you and when they see what you got packing it will drive them nuts. So just go find yourself a girl you like and enjoy yourselves.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She may have simply been used to fucking guys that have beer cans for dicks. It's all a matter of opinion... and besides, what woman really knows girth size and knows what's thin and what's thick, assuming you haven't fucked her / showed it to her and were only talking dimensions.

I was with one girl who said I was average, and then was with two others that said that I was the largest they've ever seen.