I think I might have just experienced Male Multiple Orgasm.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Triasco, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Triasco

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    The Breakdown:

It was early in the afternoon, just a little after 1300. Besides the early settlement of the week's ennui upon me, a typical day in Seoul, South Korea. I was masturbating (as 18 year olds are apt to do). Actually, I was about to finish masturbating. You see, I was near orgasm. My penis knew it, my testicles knew it, and I knew it. And, of course, being of the ever curious persuasion and having endured six months (and counting) of PC muscle workouts, I decided to attempt, yet again, to see if I could hold back my ejaculation while sustating orgasm. It worked... for about half a second. Then, I promptly said, "Fuck it," and let myself go fully. As I expected I began to ejaculating copiously. But then something happened I never would've expected.

I could feel some muscle just under the base of penis spasming wildly, and, dazed in the midst of orgasm, I thought, "Hmm... well that's never happened before." My toes began to curl as the space just beneath the head of my cock began to tingle. That sensation means that I'm about to cum. Which, as you can imagine, completely puzzled me, as I was already cumming. I believe I voiced my confusion.

"What the fuck?"

Suddenly, just as one orgasm was ending, another orgasm--completely seperate and totally new--blasted against my consciousness. There was something of a white-out, and then I found myself panting, dick in hand and tingling, and wondering again, "What the fuck?"

Now, I ask the same of you. What the fuck? I've heard Male Multiple Orgasm defined as, basically, "an ability of the male to countermand ejaculation using his PC muscles while still experiencing an orgasm with little or no refractory time afterwards." Could it be possible that I have experienced multiple orgasms as women experience them (I imagine), as a string of sensation? Are there any other males here who have experienced the same?

P.S. Please excuse any sillyness, spelling errors, or grammatical faults. I'm still a little dizzy in the afterglow of what could be multiple orgasms.

2. bazste

bazste New Member

So cool man, I luv making my cum last soo long when I can

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Sounds rather like an orga-orga-orgasm to me - where one orgasm rolls into another.

4. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    I once had something similar, but it was after a lot of previous masturbation, maybe 8, so that 9th time i dont had any cum in me, and i could feel like 5 strong like cum spasms , then around 15 good ones, then the last 10 where less and less intense, quite a experience

5. Triasco

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you all for commenting. I'm still a little freaked out a bit by the experience, but it certainly was a rush. Glad to know that there are people out there who know what I'm talking about.

Hmm... interesting. You say you had something similar after numerous orgasms, but this was my first session of the day.

6. D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe Account Disabled

Yes, that was a multiple. You just had them close together. It's not a bad thing, so congratultions. I bet now that you believe it can be done, you will be able to do it again.

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    What she said.

Draft saved Draft deleted