I think i was gaslighted any advice?

Anyone else notice that when someone makes a good point or asks a valid question to challenge sangheili that he just ignores it? The kid only has enough mental capacity to respond with petty, childish insults and / or recite his little supreme being justification list.
:D That's so true!

Reactions: MisterVIP and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am sangheili *weeping*
I am 6’4”
I’m in great shape
My pee-pee is bigger than other boys
*sob*
I am financially stable.
I am handsome (my mom said so!)
I am the smartest boy in the whole wide world
*ugly crying*
The only reason women don’t like me is because they’re “low quality whores!”
*anxiety attack*
Everyone *else* is fucked up and obsessed with *me*! Definitely not the other way around!
*sobbing so hard snot bubbles come out*
Bahahaha that's gold! :D

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
sorry I'm not with you guys..... I feel alot more potty than anger toward him....funny thing some of the red pill stuff has a grain of truth in it......or it wouldn't amass the following it does.....however....for a bit i thought that the three were trolls just fucking with us.....on the account that's they recite the message almost verbatim on every post.....on every situation...

to the point of having like...no will of there own....

pity ,concern, ....one of compared one of them to a sociopathic maniac.....more misfit than anything

if i knew the guy in real id want to help

and as far as gun control.....i disagree....even in the case of deranged lunatics.....i don't want to trust the government for the safety of my loved ones...

note i say loved ones....personally i have never had a well developmented fear response....my greatest strength and biggest weakness

sorry I'm not with you guys..... I feel alot more potty than anger toward him....funny thing some of the red pill stuff has a grain of truth in it......or it wouldn't amass the following it does.....however....for a bit i thought that the three were trolls just fucking with us.....on the account that's they recite the message almost verbatim on every post.....on every situation...

to the point of having like...no will of there own....

pity ,concern, ....one of compared one of them to a sociopathic maniac.....more misfit than anything

if i knew the guy in real id want to help

and as far as gun control.....i disagree....even in the case of deranged lunatics.....i don't want to trust the government for the safety of my loved ones...

note i say loved ones....personally i have never had a well developmented fear response....my greatest strength and biggest weakness
If you were to read the entire post history of all of it, you would see that most people here have felt pity for him to begin with. But as mentioned in one of the posts, he does often completely shit on people when they try to help or show him sympathy. I posted the article about Elliot Rodgers because of the striking similarities. Sometimes the truth is a bitter pill to swallow, but if sangheili did manage to realize there was something seriously wrong with him, and accepted that he needed to get help that would be hugely beneficial to him and also to any women he might eventually date. Please consider this: if he is so grievously injured and batshit crazy because of a comment that I, a stranger on the internet, made a year ago, then what the hell is going to happen if a woman breaks up with him, or rejects him or something in real life? His psychological problems are fucking serious, and red pill nonsense won't help him. Pity will not help him much either because he is unable to grasp the meaning of pity himself. He is not just a bit socially awkward, (as I had originally thought too by the way), he has got serious problems.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm with @swoon 100%. I initially tried to help him and thought he was being unjustly attacked by ppl here. I took the initiative to message him and we messaged a number of times. Then not long after his true colours came out when I saw him starting to insult single mothers and attack swoon personally for being one. Then he went on to state how millennial white women are generally all trash and so on.

I seriously gave the guy the benefit of the doubt up until then and tried to offer support. When everyone started calling him out he came running to me for backup but I refused because I didn't agree with his beliefs.

He has progressively gotten worse over the last year, his bitterness has grown considerably and its concerning. He thinks that having a dating coach is the same as a real therapist. So many ppl have still tried to offer advice, myself included, but unless it suits his agenda or belief complex then he won't listen. He doesn't really want advice he just wants his superiority and backwards viewpoints confirmed. The guy truly is a narcissist... I've never heard him mention any of his good qualities (likely he has none, but he thinks he does) aside from the superficial ones.

I'm with @swoon 100%. I initially tried to help him and thought he was being unjustly attacked by ppl here. I took the initiative to message him and we messaged a number of times. Then not long after his true colours came out when I saw him starting to insult single mothers and attack swoon personally for being one. Then he went on to state how millennial white women are generally all trash and so on.

I seriously gave the guy the benefit of the doubt up until then and tried to offer support. When everyone started calling him out he came running to me for backup but I refused because I didn't agree with his beliefs.

He has progressively gotten worse over the last year, his bitterness has grown considerably and its concerning. He thinks that having a dating coach is the same as a real therapist. So many ppl have still tried to offer advice, myself included, but unless it suits his agenda or belief complex then he won't listen. He doesn't really want advice he just wants his superiority and backwards viewpoints confirmed. The guy truly is a narcissist... I've never heard him mention any of his good qualities (likely he has none, but he thinks he does) aside from the superficial ones.
I also exchanged a few messages with him before things took a bizarre turn for the worse. I will even go so far as to say that his social awkwardness seemed sort of endearing, but then this hideous and spiteful personality emerged. I now have zero tolerance for any of his shit. Anyone not providing him with confirmation or approval is just not useful to him whatsoever, and is seen as the enemy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
oh yeah..your lack of empathy makes you all low value people......or is it being single parents.....i keep forgetting

You're a troll.

Who cares what you say.

I've seen some of the vitriolic shit you say. Go ahead. Stick up for assholes who we've tried to be patient with and actually help. I used to be on friendly terms with sangeilblablabla... He didn't give a fuck to take sincere advice because he WANTS to be spiteful and judgmental. If you stick up for him, you can fuck yourself.

Reactions: MisterB and rtg

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
seriously .....ill take your word for it....his posts don't interest be enough to read them.all......most of the time i skim them.....they a generally red pill regurgitations....

in fact unconsciously tried to hijack thread and steer it differently anyway....i am way more intested in talking about my internet crushes....fail..we all.went back to these jokers

plus i usually agree with swoon on most stuff anyways.....so no need

btw the reason i kept reading this thread is not the 27 yearold virgin dispensing relationship advice....BUT the fact that he has a crew......its amazing he's got supporters.....like wally says some off the wall shit....yet i never see him with a bunch of followers....yet this fella.....hes got a group

oh yeah..your lack of empathy makes you all low value people......or is it being single parents.....i keep forgetting
I am not sure whether I have understood your post correctly :confused:.
No, a lack of empathy would not make someone a "low value person". Coupled with spitefulness, conceit, self importance, narcissistic rage, and probably a few other things, it would make a person very damaging to anyone they attempted to form a relationship with though.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
You're a troll.

Who cares what you say.

I've seen some of the vitriolic shit you say. Go ahead. Stick up for assholes who we've tried to be patient with and actually help. I used to be on friendly terms with sangeilblablabla... He didn't give a fuck to take sincere advice because he WANTS to be spiteful and judgmental. If you stick up for him, you can fuck yourself.
ouch....i was joking....but hey not everyone likes everyone

You're a troll.

Who cares what you say.

Lol. So we have all tried to help him or stick up for him at some point then? :D. Maybe it's @sodominsane 's turn.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I am not sure whether I have understood your post correctly :confused:.
No, a lack of empathy would not make someone a "low value person". Coupled with spitefulness, conceit, self importance, narcissistic rage, and probably a few other things, it would make a person very damaging to anyone they attempted to form a relationship with though.
i guess sarcasm.doesnt come across well on the printed word.....or maybe I'm.just bad at it......

the concept of a low value person is silly......and the idea of single parents being qualifier to negative status is ludicras....i didn't think anyone would take me seriously

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
ouch....i was joking....but hey not everyone likes everyone

There's actually a chance I went too far. I think I mixed you up with another member with a similar name. He said something in this thread that was completely unacceptable, even for here. I'm gonna have a read back and I may owe you an apology...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i guess sarcasm.doesnt come across well on the printed word.....or maybe I'm.just bad at it......

the concept of a low value person is silly......and the idea of single parents being qualifier to negative status is ludicras....i didn't think anyone would take me seriously

Well, to be fair... There other fuckers who were romping around after popping their red pills weren't exactly joking. It can be hard to tell..

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Lol. So we have all tried to help him or stick up for him at some point then? :D. Maybe it's @sodominsane 's turn.
nope i think I'm done.......posting on this site has always been kind of a nice distraction from the daily grind

not really that important....

however i always thought tight and juicy was a pretty neat person....and a forum.friend.....not that you can really be a friend on a forum or on internet

but to be told your vitriolic and a troll.....

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
but to be told your vitriolic and a troll.....

Hey, I apologized. I really did have you confused for that other idiot who said horrible shit about topping the number of victims in Las Vegas. I was reading too fast. I really didn't mean to flame you like that. :(

Reactions: rtg