I think i was gaslighted any advice?

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
That's a bit of an overreaction?
totally......sorry guys but i caught a cold today and figured best way to ride it out was a pot cookie.....i don't do pot very often......and the side effect.....i get a bit emotional.......

love me love me love me

i totally retract my last statement

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
totally......sorry guys but i caught a cold today and figured best way to ride it out was a pot cookie.....i don't do pot very often......and the side effect.....i get a bit emotional.......

love me love me love me

i totally retract my last statement
Haha all good!

I think I confused you with some other asshat on this site too? But you can't be him cos you're not saying rude things to me and you're being pretty cool ;)

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
yeah i think i need a profile pic or avatar so i wont get mixed up......

btw see how quickly i retracted my statement and apologized for it......total beta move.....massively failed my shit test.....in red pill theroy you should all lose respect for me

i am a low value person

no problem.....seems id rather hang with the low value folks.....
the red pill high value folks seem.like quit a bore

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
yeah i think i need a profile pic or avatar so i wont get mixed up......

btw see how quickly i retracted my statement and apologized for it......total beta move.....massively failed my shit test.....in red pill theroy you should all lose respect for me

i am a low value person

no problem.....seems id rather hang with the low

I think I confused you with some other asshat on this site too? But you can't be him cos you're not saying rude things to me and you're being pretty cool ;)
Haha all good!

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
folk I should quit will I'm behind today....I'm having trouble even with the quote function

rtg this us for you.....i have never INTENTIONALLY tried to be rude to anyone on site.....however from Time to time I get a bit full of myself and shoot m mouth off

and it all depends on what someone considers rude......in fact if I remember correctly....got to go by memory cause I'm a bit to lazy to look up my post history

I think I may have insulted everyone in your home country.......i remember something about you being single for a long time.....then I looked at your photos.....

and thought that the guys in your countyy are crazy stupid or blind....cause you have a smoking body and an amazing ass (that's a bit rude to say)....and if your real life personality us anything like online one ...your county is insane

so if that's what you meant by rude....i am sorry

Reactions: rtg

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Haha all good!

I have never INTENTIONALLY been rude to you......however I may have accidentally said something......I am to lazy to look it up....but I remember a time you were talking about being single.....i took a look at your photos and thought.....holy shit....

i may have saidthe people in your country must be stupid crazy or blind.....cause you have a dynamite body and an amazing ass....and if your real life personality is as cool as online one.....your dudes are dumb

that's kinda rude....so sorry

Reactions: rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never INTENTIONALLY been rude to you......however I may have accidentally said something......I am to lazy to look it up....but I remember a time you were talking about being single.....i took a look at your photos and thought.....holy shit....

i may have saidthe people in your country must be stupid crazy or blind.....cause you have a dynamite body and an amazing ass....and if your real life personality is as cool as online one.....your dudes are dumb

that's kinda rude....so sorry
Lol thanks! I apologise realised that I got your screen name confused with that sudocalifornia guy. He's usually unnecessarily rude and an asshole towards me.

D

deleted924715

Add me to the (long) list of people who genuinely tried to help Sangheili in the past. I think everyone who pulls him up on his nonsense now did. I never conversed with him one-on-one, but I felt sorry for him even though it was obvious from the start that he was the problem ("everyone in my school was an asshole, everyone in my town was an asshole, there are literally no other young people around here but all other young people around here are assholes and don't want to be my friend because I'm not an asshole" :rolleyes:) Not having a single friend raised a huge red flag - should've taken note.

As others did, I put time and effort into replies though to try and help him out because he was obviously over thinking everything and taking himself way too seriously - something incredibly off putting to others, but something he could overcome it if he put in the effort. People have a lot of empathy for those that show vulnerability rather than being defensive and making ridiculous excuses. Over time it got tedious because he, quite literally, would not listen to anybody. He would ask a question and then argue with the answers.

Once he had obviously swallowed the red pill (a much easier and ego-stroking route than acknowledging genuine shortcomings and working on them, which is tough) and started trying to preach to others, that's when most peoples patience ran out and they started telling him like it is. I don't think I'm the only one who decided he'd had enough chances and completely burned his bridges when he threw @rtg under the bus, posting publicly things discussed in private with someone she thought was a friend. I've never discussed him with anyone else through private message and I am not a member of any groups to discuss him there. Funny how many different people seem to have reached the same conclusion independently. Unlike his lil' buddies who are obviously messaging furiously between them like a group of tweens.

So, for the Johnny-come-latelies defending his honour - he has none. Learn to distinguish a victim from victim mentality. You haven't been here long enough to know the backstory which makes you look like attention seeking imbeciles. Fucking noobs.

I'm not sure how the cunning plan to drive the women from site when on ignore is going to work and I have no intention of peeking to find out, so yeah... seems like a quite a challenge. I'm also not sure you speak for all of the straight men here, not everyone wants a sausage fest. Going by my inbox anyway. Me and my clit are sticking around :)

Oh, and p.s. I'm still pro-choice... because apparently that's important to some complete fucking strangers o_O

Time to enjoy the rest of my lunch break!

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Antifa is very leftist fascist (just another right but in a Neo-marxist far far wacko left fashion), BLM very fraudulent as to who they hold up as heroes, even denying investigations' evidence (no wonder no serious politician supports them), and their ridiculous and obnoxiously rude actions that are the ridicule of most folks (how about eschewing crime, valuing education like the East Indian, Asian, and Jewish families whose kids I tutor, and getting married and only having kids when you can support them on your own, act cultured and classy, learn to speak properly, I could go on and on?) and Islam does have severe problems with human equity issues.
They are bitter, bitter, angry women, angry about everything from their social status, their marginalization, their looks, their finances, their bad luck, their lack of perceived "privilege," and only can lash out at others. It's the desperation of the female SJW mixed with the bitter feminist.

Yep, The bitterness comes from identifying with the current temporal body and having no 100% assurance of life after bodily death.
It also comes from the prospect of disappearing forever eating away at their subconscious minds.
Its based off such fears deep down. That are mostly ignored throughout each day.

Even if they are spiritual its always "I'm spiritual" very vague, never specific.
Again no standards of morals to be held to.

The same types of people do not fully read over any scripture so they do not know what the said scriptures actually say about THEM.
It goes over their heads.
Thus they falsely "tolerate" religions they know next to nothing about in depth.
And they like it to stay that way.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fuck off troll.

@Tight_N_Juicy

Chicago

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 526
Shot & Wounded: 2503
Total Shot: 3029
Total Homicides: 565

37,461 deaths from accidents, last year.

yet people whine about 58 in las veges..

WHY ARE YOU NOT WHINING TO the government for better and safer cars?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy

Chicago

Year to Date

How do you know I don't support that? How do you not know that I support driverless vehicles once the quirks are all figured out and we can assure safe commutes for everyone at all times with little to no significant risk.

No more plowing into protesters either.

Now, fuck the actual fuck off.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Tight_N_Juicy

Chicago

Year to Date

They do that because there is no logic, its mostly emotions.
Its just Always anger, always hate that shown by these swarms towards any and all real, legitimate logic.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
They do that because there is no logic, its mostly emotions.
Its just Always anger, always hate that shown by these swarms towards any and all real, legitimate logic.

Don't answer for me fuckboy.

How many threads have you fucked over now? Can anyone have a conversation here without you acting like you're the fuckin God of the forum?

Piss off already.

Reactions: MisterB and 286798