I think I was invited to jerk off in the sauna?

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I had just finished working out at my gym and I am naked in the sauna with just a towel and this hot guy comes in wearing nothing but grey briefs with a black waist band, I said hey "hows it going" and he replies "good and how are you doing" I reply good. He sits opposite me so he can kind of look up my towel and I see him kind of stroke his cock through his briefs and I let the towel slide a little more open, no words were spoken we were just enjoying the sauna.

Finally he gets up to go shower, I follow and shower as well, (stalls - he was at the end one and I was at the 1st one, so we were not opposite each other). I soap up and my dick is semi-hard after I lather with the soap, I am rinsing and I look up and he was opposite me in the stall across, wringing out his briefs and sporting a hard-on, he makes direct eye contact with me and grabs his hard on and gives it a wank and a stroke and walks back into the sauna.

WOW, at this point I am kind of freakin, do I follow him into the sauna or not? What if I misread him? what if someone else walks into the sauna while were wanking each other off? So I step out of the shower stall and face the door of the sauna, I am hard at this point and proceed to dry off, knowing he can see through the sauna door...should I walk into the sauna? What if we get caught and I get kicked out of the gym? What would the wife say?

So I chickened out and went and got dressed, a few minutes later, he walks into the locker room and sees me getting dressed and walked back to the sauna.

What do you guys think? Was this an invitation to j/o in the sauna with him? Should I have gone for it? This is the first time I have been exposed to this in a locker room, exciting for sure!

Last edited:

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After all that what were you afraid of as far as he's concerned? Getting caught is another thing I can't speak to.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
could be; or he was a cop trying to get a easy arrest.

something like this happened to me but didn't go on so long.

I was so beat from my work out that I just didn't care.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure seems you were both interested in each other. The invitation was not specific, and the sauna could have become a spot for individual or mutual j/o, some oral action, or more. Depends on how busy the place was, I'd guess.

But if you were interested, and simply wanted more privacy (to avoid issues like being banned or news getting home) you might make casual contact with this guy the next time you see him in the locker room and see if you both wanted to meet outside the gym.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your following him out of the sauna probably gave him the idea you were "interested". his "activity" in the shower was a way of answering you in the affirmative. it was your turn to escalate the situation...

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
You know, I've seen many posts like this one. Curious cruising in the sauna... then checking each other out in the showers... then back to the sauna... and STILL wondering (after cockteasing & semis or full hardons) if the other dude is "interested"

Listen, I know a lot of guys on this site are bicurious (why else on a big dick site?), but GET A ROOM! The gym sauna is NOT the place for mutual jackoff. One of you guys has to be a man and look the other guy in the eye and say "Hey, man, my place is 3 blocks away. Let's get out of here" (or however you want to word it)

I keep seeing threads about gym lockerroom bicuriosity with the guys furtively eyeing each other and doing a cat-and-mouse, cruising between sauna and showers and restroom urinals. SOMEONE has to step up to the plate. It's only sex! GO FOR IT. That guy was supposedly hungrily eyeing your cock a minute ago in the shower! Take the initiative. Ask the dude to meet you outside the gym.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I stopped using saunas and steam rooms about six years ago. That's when some dude I didn't really know -- but made the mistake of chatting with in a steam room, after he initiated -- decided my friendliness was a sign that it'd be all right to pat my bare ass.

This happened at an Ivy League university. Even at mainstream gyms, saunas and steam rooms have become so cruisy that I think easily one-third of the guys there are trolling for action, and expect that anyone else there is seeking the same. Now I just stretch post-workout instead (much better for easing muscle soreness anyway).

Steve

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
You know, I've seen many posts like this one. Curious cruising in the sauna... then checking each other out in the showers... then back to the sauna... and STILL wondering (after cockteasing & semis or full hardons) if the other dude is "interested"

Listen, I know a lot of guys on this site are bicurious (why else on a big dick site?), but GET A ROOM! The gym sauna is NOT the place for mutual jackoff. One of you guys has to be a man and look the other guy in the eye and say "Hey, man, my place is 3 blocks away. Let's get out of here" (or however you want to word it)

I keep seeing threads about gym lockerroom bicuriosity with the guys furtively eyeing each other and doing a cat-and-mouse, cruising between sauna and showers and restroom urinals. SOMEONE has to step up to the plate. It's only sex! GO FOR IT. That guy was supposedly hungrily eyeing your cock a minute ago in the shower! Take the initiative. Ask the dude to meet you outside the gym.

yeah, what he said. be decent enough not to do it in a public place where people might catch you.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would have gone back into the sauna, just too see what happened- I've had this kind of thing happen a few times but I've only ever taken up the offer twice- once with a one of the really huge body builders- I couldn't believe he was into cock, and his body is incredible- I was really flattered that he wanted to blow me so took the risk- the second time was at a gym out of town- the guy was a total God and a doctor also- and again the small head did the thinking. Another thing to think about is what happens when you see the person at the gym in the future.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The evidence points to YES....but is a nut in the sauna worth a lifetime on the Registered Sex Offender list? I think you made the right choice...if they are REALLY into it, take it home and behind closed doors.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm beginning to think many won't go home with you; they are more into the risky, naughty behavior of seeing how far they can go in semi-public. At least, that is what a young man did when I offered to take him to my home after we had gone through several sessions of hard-on display in the locker room. He reluctantly agreed to come home with me, then disappeared when I went to dry my hair.

Reactions: JeffinSTL

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bullshit. You've should have taken the initiative to follow him back into the sauna and see if he produced a nice boner for you. If you were interested, you could always arrange to meet away from the sauna, but guys cruising saunas rarely followup on meeting later. It's the immediacy of a sexual hookup they're into. Can't tell you how many times I've been laying on my back on the bottom bench of a gym sauna and one or two other guys have taken the initiative to just grab my tool and go to town on it. Unless they were incredibly ugly, I've never complained.

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Good Advice!!!!!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
one gym I went to the 'cruising'..okay sex in the sauna got so totally out of hand (it was the 'gay location' but shockingly heterosexuals (and gay men with "class" KEPT complaining (as you said, c'mon get a room folks!) that they completely redid the sauana in effect making it a giant 'fishbowl' to keep down on the 'playing' (one of the few times I went in, the place, I kid you not, smelt like cum...it was pretty bad)

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One more argument for open showers where this sort of nonsense is much less rare. I've been a regular at my gym for over 20 years and have never seen so much as a boner in the showers. There is a time and place for everything.

One more argument for open showers where this sort of nonsense is much less rare. I've been a regular at my gym for over 20 years and have never seen so much as a boner in the showers. There is a time and place for everything.

Yes, I agree. I have said this before in many threads that open showers prevent this kind of behaviour. I too have used open showers for over 20 years and I have NEVER seen anything sexual take place. Only once I saw a guy with a boner, but I think it was more nervous energy than anything sexual (the poor guy looked scared half to death). I find it interesting that stalls have become the norm because of homophobia and extreme modesty, yet they have only encouraged sexual activity in the locker room. I'm always amazed that the homophobes are the biggest supporters of stalls because they are worried that something "gay" might happen in an open shower, but the reality is that more of that behaviour goes on because of the stalls than prevents it.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being thick as I am, I have been mistaken for having a semi hard on when I am soft and have been approach several time for it, while taking shower and using the hut tub. I do like open hot tub if that deters a sexual situation. I do avoid taking shower and dont hang around them any longer than I have to. I hated HS locker room becase of it.
I do understand that we don't live in a more open society in regard to homosexuality. But regard for the business, I really think you need to take matters outside the gym. Kissing in the hallway is fine, but stroking private parts in public is over the line, for any gender. To me this is not a homophobic issue but an issue of public ludnenss, which can be illegal in most states. Getting caught stroking yourself in the public shower could land you in jail.