I think im a bit pee shy, how to treat?

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i get it too now and again - mainly at night in clubs because they're so damn busy. there's never an orderly queue, there's always five chavs and a skinhead up my arse waiting for my space! i'm fine with a little space or privacy. It's totally in my head and i know it. I've gone in the open at a gig where i was accross from another guy peeing - we were almost face to face but i was fine because there wasn't a crowd behind me.

dogs can shit in fron of you and look you in the eye without feeling guilty, but i guy can't pee in a room with another...what's the world coming to??!

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah no worries man, I can't pee at a urinal either. I always go into the stalls which is kind of embarrassing because I figure that people either think I have a tiny dick or else I'm doing a number two. Even then though, the stream is hesitant, but I do always manage it that way.

houguy77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for me I think its the sound (or lack there of) that causes the problems. If someone else is around, and i haven't started peeing, i think that person is thinking "what the hell is wrong with this guy?... where's the pee sound?"

i dunno.

if the hand dryer is on...no problems at all.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i get it too now and again - mainly at night in clubs because they're so damn busy. there's never an orderly queue, there's always five chavs and a skinhead up my arse waiting for my space! i'm fine with a little space or privacy. It's totally in my head and i know it. I've gone in the open at a gig where i was accross from another guy peeing - we were almost face to face but i was fine because there wasn't a crowd behind me.

dogs can shit in fron of you and look you in the eye without feeling guilty, but i guy can't pee in a room with another...what's the world coming to??!

I suppose one solution to that problem might be to go for a good wee immediately before leaving home and limiting your fluid intake during the evening in order to avoid having to go whilst you're out. It might rather restrict your enjoyment of the evening though, particularly if you like your beer.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose one solution to that problem might be to go for a good wee immediately before leaving home and limiting your fluid intake during the evening in order to avoid having to go whilst you're out. It might rather restrict your enjoyment of the evening though, particularly if you like your beer.

it's not such a big problem to me tbh. i'm going to keep drinking methinks! if it's quiet in the bathroom, then i'm ok, it's just when there's guys right behind me, it's uncomfortable (i'm sure a lot of guys would disagree!) while trying to pee. I can always just wait for a cubicle.