Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being attracted to a person because you want to stick your dick in them isn't love. Most males confuse that and most females fall for it.

Now that I have a few more minutes...

Jesus! How many times do I have to say that this is not about sex??

Read my posts - not once have I said that I want to get her in bed. Just the opposite, in fact.

The fact of the matter is, that my wife is still fit and trim and her body size is to my liking, just like it was when I married her. Her height, weight, her A-cup top, her waist and hips - all just about right.

"Mary", on the other hand, is several inches taller, bigger on top (I am not a fan of huge breasts...), and - when her weight gets the best of her - she gains it all in her hips which, again, I am not a fan of.

And as for sex, it actually scares the crap out of me. It's been 30 plus years since I have been with anyone other than my wife and I just know that I would mess it all up. Now, when (if) that happens, she might find it endearing, or she might think, well, that was one hell of a disappointment!

My feelings for "Mary" are all about the fact that she makes me feel good about myself and about life whenever I am around her and - strangely enough - even more so when we are texting or emailing with each other. Sex could possibly enhance that or just as likely ruin it all.

Given a choice, I'd rather have the positive energy without the sex than risk it all over a romp in bed.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, here we are, three days into a nine day overseas trip.

We have had some opportunities to talk and it is now clear beyond any doubt that we both have strong feelings for the other and we are both struggling with those feelings.

There is no telling how this story eventually ends. There is the remainder of this trip and then at least one more about 6-8 weeks from now.

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To those of you who said in various ways that hooking up with a co-worker would be a mistake - I reluctantly admit that you were right...
It was once said “before you jump over the fence you should stop and ask why the fence was put there in the first place”. I know this first hand from many situations that have played out in my life. I’m sorry it didn’t go well but you can learn from missteps and go on. Keep your chin up.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was once said “before you jump over the fence you should stop and ask why the fence was put there in the first place”. I know this first hand from many situations that have played out in my life. I’m sorry it didn’t go well but you can learn from missteps and go on. Keep your chin up.

Lol.

It's not perfect but it does/did have its good points.

What I have learned however is that these things are far more complex than they might seem on the surface.

Reactions: 286798 and hammer75