Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WAHOO!!!! We've converted another one *evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry couldn't resist

As uncut says don't stress it just because your thinking about dick doesn't mean your becoming bisexual.

It could mean that you a str8 man who thinks about dick,

or it could mean the tendancy for bisexuality is within all of us and that your slowly opening up to that?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i haven't had sex with a man tho it all started with my love for shemales and they converted me over

You do understand that shemales are men, right?

If you've had sex with a trans, then you've already crossed that line, bud.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
had a straight roomie who would disagree with that

on his trip to Vancouver hooked up with a trannie whom he gave a blowjob to, besides giving it to her up her ass

explained it as relating to "her" sexuality, insisted it WASN'T homosexual

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
had a straight roomie who would disagree with that

on his trip to Vancouver hooked up with a trannie whom he gave a blowjob to, besides giving it to her up her ass

explained it as relating to "her" sexuality, insisted it WASN'T homosexual

I'm as creative as the next guy, but some facts are incontrovertible. Trannys are men with certain enhancements, to be sure, but men until they are "post-op". No amount of delusional magical thinking alters that.

Chalk this up to yet another case of internalized homophobia.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes i know shemales are very very pretty men i love them

but i haven't had any sex with a trans either

I'm not sure how many Trannys you've actually met face-to-face, but if you find them "very very pretty" then all the more power to ya. Personally I've never met one who could really, actually pass as fish: there's always a give-away, whether voice or height or enormous hands or the fact that I've seen people in open caskets with less make-up on.

Don't get me wrong here. I have always considered the transgendered to be at the very front of the struggle for civil equality for the queer movement. They are almost inevitably the bravest, most out-spoken, in-your-face culture warriors around, and have counted several as friends over the years. But in terms of passing, the FtMs have it all over MtFs.

michneo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure how many Trannys you've actually met face-to-face, but if you find them "very very pretty" then all the more power to ya. Personally I've never met one who could really, actually pass as fish: there's always a give-away, whether voice or height or enormous hands or the fact that I've seen people in open caskets with less make-up on.

Don't get me wrong here. I have always considered the transgendered to be at the very front of the struggle for civil equality for the queer movement. They are almost inevitably the bravest, most out-spoken, in-your-face culture warriors around, and have counted several as friends over the years. But in terms of passing, the FtMs have it all over MtFs.
i haven't but there are some that have very natural androgynous features i've saw enough shemales to know who the keepers are

if i post some pictures you'd be surprised to know they have a dick