I think im small....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Ithinkimsmall: Hey im 14 and my erection is.... 5 3/4 in. im also asian..
    i think i am very small....

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Hey there, no worries! That size is in the "normal" range for a full grown adult, and chances are you're still growing. I think you're doing just fine, be proud of what you have, it is most likely more than many of your peers! Welcome to the board!

3. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: at 5 3/4"your the size of the average adult male already, and at 14 you probley still have some growing to do, so you shouldn't worry about it.

4. chris88

chris88 New Member

Judging from my friends and I at that age, that is a good 1-3 inches bigger than most everyone.

5. blar

blar New Member

your normal.... if it stays that size when you get older you have nothing to worry about most men are around that size some are smaller

6. naughty

Gold Member

Horsehung,

I guess we all have our own styles for doing things. Some individuals that are members now and have been members from the inception of this board do not post nor have listed pictures but that does not mean they are not Well endowed or well intentioned. Even those who join in the banter should not be strong armed into showing their pictures.For some that is not their style. I happen to know a number of people who waited quite a while to display their wares and they have proven to be some of the most impressive. I don't believe Mark made showing a picture of your body part in question a criteria for membership. The name of the group is Large Penis Support Group. Indicative in that is that this is a safe haven for discussion and expression. The thing that I like about this group is its diversity and ability to give safe passage for a variety of opinions.Sometimes it does get rather salty in here, but I think we have a number of members with a great deal to contribute that wish to do so. I think it is the physical intimidation of your text and your "larger than life demeanor" that can be some what off putting. Some what like a siren going off in a spa! It is in its context quite necessary but not in all contexts. I have enjoyed many of the things you have had to say. My words are just food for thought.

Naughty

7. naughty

Gold Member

Oops ,

This was supposed to have shown up in the bragging thread! Pleasesome one can you transfer it?

Naughty

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You can copy the text, paste in into a post in the proper thread, and then delete it in this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted