LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Amen, sister! And the annual mammograms when you get "to that certain age"!!! (OUCH):eek: I laughingly say there outta be a test where guys have to smash their penis 'tween two pieces of glass... (DOUBLE OUCH!!) :eek::eek:
fp, you have the only equipment i want to be smashed between!!!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
fp, you have the only equipment i want to be smashed between!!!

that wouldn't be an OUCH :eek:.. and non-medical.

Back to the OP, as you mature, you learn the relationships between doctors and pharmaceutical sales. Though I do believe they truly have their patients' best interests at heart. Preventative meds ... ya know :wink:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think we are in a generation of people who are accustomed to taking pills to make everything OK and the pharmaceutical companies are banking on the fact that the trend continues.
I had a really candid conversation with my doctor during my last physical checkup and he said to me the longer I can live my life and not be on any medication is likely going to be beneficial to my overall well being but longevity as well. I really took that conversation to heart because he wanted to prescribe cholesterol medication and I've managed to get it under control with diet and exercise. The conversation I had with my doctor and the fact that I was able to take control of a potential problem without medication is something the drug companies who are spending millions of dollars advertising each year don't want to hear about I'm sure.

I am so proud of you. :smile:

Most of the time high cholesterol can be managed without prescription drugs. In fact, I know a lot of people who lowered theirs with diet, exercise, and herbs.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
...but you have a very lovely torso.:tongue:

You are too sweet. Thank you. Though I think a push up bra and a box of two ply would be in order were I to try to pass as the fairer sex. Even then the good village folk would likely run screaming through the streets and reach for their pitchforks.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lot depends on what you have been through. Athletic injuries early in life seldom improve and often get worse with wear and tear. I know caring for elderly parents in my own home, and the dynamics that can create, caused mental stress and blood pressure problems. Our life expectancy sometime exceeds our body parts. Knees, hips and other joints just don' work as well. The large muscles of the body just don't maintain, possibly due to testosterone drop. And adding test can create it's own problems. Unfortunately we are not going to get out of here alive.