I think I'm turning into a misogynist...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sure women can twist and turn you every which way psychologically, but they're without a doubt the more selfless gender in the long run. Rub a woman the right way and there's nothing she won't do for you. I've been the lucky recipient of that sort of setup quite a few times now and my experiences really have been largely positive. My personal theory is that it has everything to do with forming strong bonds with the women you're involved with, because the fairer species seems to love relationship-progression - it appears as if they build confidence and self-worth from strong connections. On the other hand, if you're a guy and your dealings with women are selfish, shallow, and one-track, you'll end up hurt. But win their hearts and they'll gladly put you in the driver's seat. It has to be earned though, there are no short cuts in this. That's the part a lot of men seem to skimp on, and it's a shame, because the reward is ultimately so much greater. I will say that I've probably been with less women than most guys my age, but all my relationships have been deep, and the overall hurt has been minimal.

OMG, you are so right. There is nothing i wouldnt do for my husband. I love to make cakes and roasts for that man when he's good to me. And when i think of all the wonderful things he is to us, i just want to fuck his brains out....and then make him a ribeye.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, you are so right. There is nothing i wouldnt do for my husband. I love to make cakes and roasts for that man when he's good to me. And when i think of all the wonderful things he is to us, i just want to fuck his brains out....and then make him a ribeye.

*rubs eyes, shakes head*

If that isn't enough, the FACT that you're the hands down most gorgeous woman on this site is, well, ridiculous.

Ridiculous in the sense of how you sometimes hear a beautiful woman in a stunning outfit as describe as 'cruel'.
Or a comet crashing into a planet as 'brilliant'.
Anyway, your husband is a fortunate man.

Fancy a ride on my big red rocket to the big red planet?

I'll have you back for dinner.

Watch a few episodes of Bridezillas and you'll be amazed that anyone wants to be around these women. I've never seen such astonishing selfishness in what is supposed to be a celebration of selflessness. One guy got so fed-up he left his bride at the altar and all I could think of was, 'Good for him! Finally! One who woke up!'

We can all take paths which will lead to a life of bitterness. I suspect that it is easier for women to fall into this trap because there are still double standards for the sexes.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We can all take paths which will lead to a life of bitterness. I suspect that it is easier for women to fall into this trap because there are still double standards for the sexes.

And when men express their bitterness against women it's called misogyny. Don't be bitter about a couple of bad examples of womanhood; go find a gem, because they do exist.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a man or woman (friend or lover) is manipulative, deceitful, self-righteous, always critical or negative (and doesn't want to change his/her ways), I just give him or her the boot-- I'm exercising my right to be with whomever I want, a right that everyone has.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know there are good women out there... somewhere.

Like it's really that hard to imagine that good women exist in the world? Your mother? Grandmothers? Sisters/aunts/cousins? None of them are good women? No teachers, people you've worked with, nurses/doctors you've encountered? What world do you live you on that finding a good one woman is so elusive?

Or is it merely the fact that you haven't found someone to date or have sex with yet? Liking someone and it not working out does not make all women bad and mean there are no good women. Misogyny is the hatred of women and I can't see anything that a woman or a 100 women could do to make you hate 2.5 billion of the worlds population. And if you do indeed find yourself becoming a misogynist, well than that's your loss. Do the right thing and leave women alone if they cause you such grief and you have nothing but anger or hatred towards them. If you have such contempt and so little respect, don't sleep with them, don't go near them. Just pretend they don't exist and save yourself the heartache. I'm sure that will solve all your problems and make your life so much easier.

Good luck.