I think it is possible to enlarge your cock

mebeme

1st Like
Media
i know a sure fast way of enlarging your cock, put your hand down your trousers and rub it, and in seconds it will be up 1-5"

eamon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to know more about this. I have a 6" cock, kinda thick, but wouldn't mind adding another inch. I assume it's not possible, but then I read some of these posts and wonder...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it is possible to enlarge your love for the cock you have naturally.. but everyone knows what a radical thinker I am :rolleyes:

solong

Just Browsing
Media
fri2219 said:
I'd love to see the proof, so let's see some article references to peer reviewed journals that are widely accepted by medical practioners (like The Lancent, JAMA, or New England Journal of Medicine) and follow ups that reproduced that work in a statistically signifcant manner, according to the standards of the FDA.

If you don't have access to those, just post the MEDLINE reference.

OK, so you don't have proof, and you can't find the National Library of Medicine because your dog ate your google...

If it really worked, every medical device and drug manufacturer would be falling all over themselves to get a share of the market. Think of the staggering amounts of money Penile Erection Drugs have made in the last five years. There is way too much money to be made here.

The whole idea violates almost every concept of molecular developmental biology discovered since the 1930's. The only concepts it does validate are those enunciated by P.T. Barnum. If that's not good enough, do a google search for Lysenko or Lamarck.

P.S. There is no Santa Claus, either. Since christmas is over for the western church, I thought now would be a good time to break it to you. I realize you're beyond hope, but maybe I'll get through to some of the pimple faced 13 year olds who read this wondering if their dick is big enough.

Actually, fri2219, those medical journals aren't really into those medical questions at all, and as you know, if they would ever try something like that, their reputation would be in the tank, overnight! However, while I do have the results of an italian study somewhere at a well-known research clinic, which documents many cases of penis stretching, etc. including curing impotence (yes, that's right), I can't find it, so let me give you something else to chew on.

Westerners didn't believe that some African tribes had women with necks stretched out almost 10 inches long, in some cases. They did it by continuing to add spacer rings as the child grew to adulthood. But if that isn't enough, there is also a tribe who elects their chief as the one with the longest pecker, and I saw one myself that had to be tied in a knot, or he would be standing on it! It was also about 6-7" around, soft. Completely flaccid. They start young, of course, but they also continue throughout their lives, so they can someday be chief.

We say, "That's ridiculous." I say, " I fully agree!" But this chief's wife was standing beside him and had a big smile on her face, too. Ridiculous or not isn't the point. Whether its possible or not... THAT's the point.

Now it's very much like Western "medicine" (big HARUMPH, here), to deny the obvious, if they don't like the answer, isn't it? So their "science" to me isn't worth a damn, and their advice here isn't worth the time it would take to read it, for sure. They don't know what they're talking about, and they're damned proud of it! So they can have thousands of living examples in front of them, and they will still deny it.

You know-- that's the mark of either insanity or stupidity. In this case, institutional insanity. And... they're proud of it. So if I were you, I wouldn't be making these huge, all-encompassing absolutive statements. You demand proof before you believe it, but on the other hand you use the words, "Never,
"Impossible," etc. So while no one can really prove to you he did it, he does have the right to ask of you the proof of your absolute terms, right? He is making a claim and doesn't demand that you believe it or not. But when you say, "Impossible," then all the burden of proof is on you, not on him.

That's just called logic.

burrito

Just Browsing
Media
I have been using basic PE techniques for the past few years and noticed a change. Most of the change is in the length of time I can hold an erection. Otherwise length and girth have been very very gradual. I am now completely 9 inches whereas before I was 8.5 and girth is about the same 6.5 inches. I've also noticed that I'm more "veiny" than before. Again, I've been doing PE for about 3 years continuously and for about 10 minutes every day. Don't expect titanic reslts overnight. It takes a long time.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
That has to be right, Burrito. I agree. Something has to change, when you don't simply masturbate to completion, but you actually exercise your cock.

Muslim royalty taught their boys these tricks anciently, so that they could satisfy many women each night, if they wanted to. A harem of 30 women is just an eeeny-weenie bit different than one spoiled rotten, loud-mouthed American broad with a headache.

So if you didn't want a mutiny on your hands and had 30 horny women to please, how else are you going to do it, but be head and shoulders above the typical American male in virility?

That's where Jelking started in the more modern era, at least. Solomon had hundreds of concubines and wives. I'd like to read his diary, sometime. The whole problem in a nutshell is that christians felt it was wrong to teach their young boys and girls how to please the other, because they assumed it is evil. Forget the fact that God said, "It is very good." Queen Victoria said it was bad. So there!

How could the right education be evil, if all it does is increase your staying power, the size of your cock, and prevent you from ever having to worry about prostate cancer? EVIL? I think somebody's nuts, and I don't think it's me.