i think it turned out good

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by nay-nay, Nov 26, 2008.

1. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

my dad, my brother, and i have started making furniture with wood inlay designs. my other brother works for a few people who own a furniture store. we made this for one of the owners. he wanted it for his own house. he told us that he wanted a fleur de lis design so this is how it turned out. wish we had a better camera and better lighting, but i think they still turned out good. it is all hand-made.

i love my job. :smile:

i've always enjoyed working with wood. shop class was always so much fun. i also learned how to make a native american flute from a native american flute player. i also enjoy doing wood burning designs. i did a lot of that in high school for one of my art classes.

Attached Files:

2. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    WOW!!! That looks Great!! Can you put a pic on of the flute? I wouldn't mind getting one Btw

3. camper joe

Gold Member

My great uncles were master woodcarvers. My family is lucky to still have a few pieces of their craft.

You should be proud of your creations, they are very handsome pieces of furniture.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice