I think its time to Challange you

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

that_other_guy

mindseye said:
If you're looking not to spend much time here, I can help. . .

please help him ... with a cherry on top :smile:

StMonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
St. Monkey revives opponent using Revitalize
Opponent Reveals himself as Pecker
St. Monkey casts Mega-Dick on Pecker
Pecker uses Death to Douchebag Charm
Death to Douchebag Charm does 999999999 damage
Commander Shadow Priest Dies

...Pwned in the anus!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And the recipient of THE LPSG'S JUNIOR FROGMOUTH/JACKASS/TROLL AWARD goes to aabot756, for his outstanding portrayal of LPSG'S youngest little troll to date.

Stand up there, son! Take a bow, but don't stay bowed too long or you'll get someone's foot up your ass!

On 2nd thought, considering your entrance here....do stay bowed down.

Oh, and on a personal note........................

:bryce::biggrin1:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's this target bullshit?

I don't think any of us should tolerate being a "target" as none of us knows what he means.

As far as Im concerned it's a threat to members of this board.

He needs to be investigated, reported, and removed.
Period.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's time to Challange you to a semester of remedial spelling and grammar.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. I was going to defend the OP because I dig gamer references. But I think maybe he's just a jerk. I mean. aaabot, or whoever, your post was sarcastic and you told them they died. Didn't you expect some derision? Sure, some would think it was funny, but many were going to feel targeted, or annoyed, and bite back. Why waste your time with people you so obviously hold in contempt?

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aabot756 said:
Youve done exactly what I wanted you to do comment on my age and get wound up, actually its very funny your deadicated members of these stupid forums yet you dont understand your own rules, if you would allow me to resight a rule so you can understand my age...

"You must be 18 or over to register with..."

Cant be bothered with the rest, and i didnt just want you to comment on my age just thought it might be funny to wind a few members up which actually have no life what so ever, as for you being able to understand that the game is World of Warcraft gz of knowing somethign else other than your own organ....

LoL <> You All Are Really Pathetic

PS. the only other thing you have to try an insult me is my spelling well in asnwer to that im typing in quite a rush dont want to spend too much here

Seems obvious that this person has succeeded in his/her goal to get a thread started just to piss the rest of us off. Time for this person to say "BuhBye".....:wavey: and git back to grammer skool.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
aabot756 said:
Youve done exactly what I wanted you to do comment on my age and get wound up,
Then aabot756 thought, I should register and get the members to question my age ... and also my intelligence, if I should have my cake and eat it, too. .

aabot756 said:
if you would allow me to resight a rule so you can understand my age...
Haha, "resight".

aabot756 The Great said:
"You must be 18 or over to register with..."
Impressive ... that's a lot to remember for a boy like you. I’m sure you’ve wrestled with that concept all night.

aabot756 said:
Cant be bothered with the rest, and i didnt just want you to comment on my age just thought it might be funny to wind a few members up which actually have no life what so ever,
Yes, and I'm very sorry that we had to inconvenience your very busy life, to come and tell us that.

aabot756 said:
PS. the only other thing you have to try an insult me is my spelling well in asnwer to that im typing in quite a rush dont want to spend too much here
Indeed. Now, back to your tremendously successful life, Mr. CEO.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
WTF? I can't believe I just read this whole thread...kind of like rubbernecking at the site of a car accident.

aabot756 said:
Your Opponent begins to boast about the size of his Penis
You cast Powerword Shield Upon Yourself
Your Opponent is Afflicted with Shadow Weaving
You Peform Hero Charm
You Begin to Cast Mind Blast
Your Mind Blast crits Opponent for 2306 Shadow Damage
Your Opponent Dies.

Now your dead you have no need to boast, complain and discuss with the added bonus you are unable to reply...

Commander Shadow Priest Of EU Servers

B_aabot756

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry for the late reply ahhh you people really are soo funny, I jsut came in here to wind you up and instead of ignoring my post youve got all defensive and upset seems to me that people to repsond to this are actually much younger than myself, and as for the moderators and administrators, instead of warning me just follow your procedures and ban me taken you far too long to understand this so i thought I may just note it out... btw I hope a few more people come in here and get you all annoyed my suggesated insults towards them for intellectuals such as yourself would be to comment on there age as you usually do, when unfourtunatly its more embarising for yourselfs because your much older people talking about your penis from morning to night im not telling you how to spend your time I only jsut wanted to tell you for your own sake your all f****** idiots with the intellect of a dead animal that has been run over by a lorry and a marched over by a parade...

I hope one day you manage to find another thig in life to keep you amused your using computers for the complete wrong perpose people suchas yourselfs shoudl be taken outside by a firing squad, you ahve no knowlege or the elektronic world and you use it tot alk about things whcih do not need to be discused i take pitty on the poor people which must host these forums you all should be ashamed of yourself.

I pray one day you will undesstand that your body will eventually shut down and your comments completely useless you all truely are evil products of your time,

PS I can type alot faster than you didnt have trouble wiht the above post spelling mistkaes i really dont give a damm you can udnerstand it to correct it and ive got no time to correct it...

Status
Not open for further replies.