I think it's time to say ciao

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hilly,

I've admired you from (mostly) afar. I'd rather you didn't go, but if you must (and i understand if you must), I'd rather you didn't do it permanently. I know I don't really get much say in the matter, but I wanted you to know anyway.

Best of luck! Hope to see you soon!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*jaw drops*

Really? Really? I have no words............

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i'm sorry to see you go *sad face*

To refer to an old song, why is it the good cut out, burn out, "die" out, young?

You good guys just make us miss you all in that role (shit, still my friend, Enid, you're not going anywhere) and I know all the problems run you into the ground. Being a mod is an incredibly difficult position and one I've imagined myself in but never had the courage to insinuate myself into for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is the lack of an incredibly thick skin. I don't know how most of you do it.

Last edited:

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can see where yr coming from. I think it's good to have a break , if you feel yr spending too much time on them. i do that all the time, or at least keep an eye on how much time I spend online.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously?!? There must be something in the water. It feels like we're having a mass exodus.

Hil, you will truly be missed. I'm sad to see you go. As many others have said, just leave your account open so you can come back, yeah?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've taken a few hiatuses from here over the years, from a few weeks to just about a year. I've found them to be very healthy palate-cleansings and/or mental health breaks and recommend them.

I shall miss you, your knowledge, insights, POV and passions. Much like Nick8, we'll hardly be estranged, but I will sincerely miss interacting with you here. Please don't deactivate.

And you do loath tacky swan songs, right?:rolleyes:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK, not going to do any more individual responses, not because I don't love some of you individually but because it looks kinda dumb and attention-whorish to be draggin this out LOL.

All of you who know I'll miss you should know that you're the reasons I've been here as long as I have and you're always welcome to come share a bottle of vintage pink Taitinger with me any time you like.

Ciao bimbi. XX

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
And you do loath tacky swan songs, right?:rolleyes:

I'm soooooo glad you decided to break your "boycott" to foul up my good bye thread! Shouldn't you be busy sacrificing chickens to try and win back your midget cyber-groomer's affections and hasten my nasty painful death or something?

.... No? OK good, well just fuck off then would you? :wink::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Last edited:

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
A Galaxy Far Far Away, LPSG, KIK & Fab Swingers. A
Sexuality
No Response
Hili,

I heard the news via IM & wanted to say goodbye. I've also been reassessing the amount of time & investment of energy online. Rather than leave though I've imposed some restrictions on myself. I hope you don't leave altogether & come back & say Hi every so often (even if it's just a quick mail). Good luck bud.
Best wishes & thoughts,
Scot