Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In terms of where we came from, why we're here, what happens when we die, why we believe in different spiritual options, and why all the nonsensical shit... actually kind of makes sense ... and so forth. I can detail it later in this thread when I'm much more sober, and the actual answer I've derived is a bit ... shall we say, depressing... but yeah, I think I'm there with figuring it all out.

Has anyone else come to what they believe is 'total realization'?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
In terms of where we came from, why we're here, what happens when we die, why we believe in different spiritual options, and why all the nonsensical shit... actually kind of makes sense ... and so forth. I can detail it later in this thread when I'm much more sober, and the actual answer I've derived is a bit ... shall we say, depressing... but yeah, I think I'm there with figuring it all out.

I, for one, will be interested to hear your views on existence, the meaning of life, where we came from, where we go after death, etc., once you've sobered up. Then again, why don't you just lay it all out now? I don't think you're the first person to be "figuring it all out" in a state of inebriation. :wink:

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I, for one, will be interested to hear your views on existence, the meaning of life, where we came from, where we go after death, etc., once you've sobered up. Then again, why don't you just lay it all out now? I don't think you're the first person to be "figuring it all out" in a state of inebriation. :wink:

lol.. thanks, but I just got inebriated enough to mention I've come to this point of thought. I may be to hit the vodka tomorrow before I actually post my thoughts.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm anxious to hear what you concluded with vodka as your muse. I discussed this with some close friends over scotch fairly recently and we concurred that we are born, we live and then we die... period the end. The important part of all of this is how we handle the living segment.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

The Universe is about to teach you a big lesson.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't call it a total realization but I did become aware of some things when I was in "high school":

Based on the facts (historical evidence), it is impossible for any religion to be anything other than a (un)popular myth.

And so since all religions are just stories of fiction, we were not created by any supernatural method. We evolved by the natural method of evolution.

All life exists only to create life ie pass on its genes.

D

deleted3782

I figured out the meaning of life years ago...

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at my age I stop asking "why" and what will come, will come ..... mean while someone order a pizza and chill the beer