I think jelqing is working

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gainerfan30, Apr 26, 2007.

1. gainerfan30

gainerfan30 New Member

Hi all,

I'm new to the site, not having posted much yet except something on the introductions page. Just a little note to say that I've begun a PE/jelqing routine whereby I first start by rolling my penis with a can of hairspray briefly, about 20 times total, then take a break, then 20 more times, just to get things warmed up. Then I jelq 100 times in the shower every morning. I've been wary about doing this too much, but there's been no pain, just gain.

It hardly seems possible, but in just 2 weeks I've gone from 6.5" x 5" to 7" x 5.5", so I'm pleased. I'm not sure if that rapid increase is due to the fact that when I was in my 20s, I was much bigger (8" x 6"), but for some reason after I had hernia surgery my size decreased. Has anyone heard of this happening before?

Anyway, I'm in this for the long haul, so we'll see what happens. I just wanted to say that I love the site, I'm enjoying my routing, and I'm enjoying the results thus far!

GF

2. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Great news GF. Keep it up. In general you are probably getting newbie gains which is very common. Now you will have to stick with it to keep gaining and not loose what you have done.

3. gainerfan30

gainerfan30 New Member

That's good to know (re: newbie gains). I'm into this, definitely, so I'll do my best to stick with it. I think the key is to 1) develop a routine, and 2) make it simple but effective.

Thanks very much for the encouragement. I promise to submit some pics soon.

GF

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    That's my problem GF is keeping up with my routine my family life gets in the way so much i'm surprised I have gained at all. But I get it in whenever I can. Keep it up GF and you should get to where you want to go with time and dedication.

-D1-

5. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I would like to PE/Jelq can someone give me some tips.

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Read up on the subject 'MovingForward' more knowledgeable you are the better and less risk you will cause any harm to yourself. Always pay attention to you body and the signs it gives you.

I would start out with stretching and jelqing. You can get tips in a lot of places if you search here, ThundersPlace or even my site :)

7. gainerfan30

gainerfan30 New Member

Here's what I've been doing for about 3 weeks now. Every morning, before taking a shower, I roll my penis 20 - 30 times with a hairspray can, take a break while I brush my teeth, ten do it again. I do this to get the blood flowing a bit. Then, in the shower, I jelq, but slightly differently than I've seen on here. I started with 10 strokes, right hand, with thumb on top and two fingers on bottom, about 2 seconds per stroke. Then 10 with the left hand, then 10 with thumb on left side of shaft with two fingers on right side (with right hand), then 10 with thumb on right side of shaft with two fingers on left side (w/ left hand). Then I would do 10 pulls making the standard OK sign with the right hand, and 10 with the left hand.

Every evening, I roll it again 20-30 times with the hairspray can, two reps.

I started with 10 pulls per rep; now am up to 12, for a total of 120 strokes. All told it takes about 15 minutes.

Here are some random thoughts (in no particular order):
    • I only jelq for about 15 minutes, but I do it every day. I've heard some people do it 2 days on, one day off, or every other day. But my guess is that they do it for longer periods of time. Some folks don't recommend doing it every day, but I've been very conscious of what my body tells me, and so far everything is fine. No pain, just gain!
    • I switch hands simply because I don't want to stretch it the same way all the time--switching hands helps to ensure that the gains are even. Not sure if this is scientific, but it's just what I do.
    • I do this in the shower because of the warmth and the steam factor. Again, not sure how scientific this is, but it feels good!
    • I think the key is to get into a routine. Otherwise, it's too easy to lose interest or forget. Since I shower every day, I force myself into the habit of jelqing every day.
    Interestingly enough, I've noiced more growth in its flaccid state at this point than erect, but I'm hopeful with time I'll experience more growth both erect and flaccid. I've noticed some increase in length, but probably more in girth at this point.

Now...all this being said, I'd be very curious of everyone's thoughts. I am interested in any and all critiques. I want to hear what others do, or what they might think about my method. I apologize if this post is a bit verbose!

Thanks!
    GF

Draft saved Draft deleted