I think L-Arginine really works

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've read the many threads here about L-Arginine increasing the size of your load. I did as much research as I could about safety, side effects, etc and decided to give it a try.

I took 1000mg tabs once a day for a week. After no side effects, I upped the dosage to 2 1000mg tabs once a day for a week. I also increased hydration a bit.

Along the way I have noticed more precum when I have jacked off. Yesterday, I blew a massive load. It was truly impressive, both in quantity and strength. I had about 7 or 8 good blasts, with the first few hitting my hair and face. I have no idea how to determine how much (percentage wise) it increased my load, but it is noticeable.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I normally take 3,000 a day a few hours before bed; If I am going to play a lot that weekend I'll bump it up to 4,000 but never more than that.

I am also on something that stimulates natural testosterone production.

It is a lot of fun going through puberty again 20 years latter as an adult.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I normally take 3,000 a day a few hours before bed; If I am going to play a lot that weekend I'll bump it up to 4,000 but never more than that.

I am also on something that stimulates natural testosterone production.

It is a lot of fun going through puberty again 20 years latter as an adult.

what is the testosterone stimulant you are taking?

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Masoyen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would anyone want more cum? This thread reminds me of the Brian Posehn act where he talks about getting spam that advertises pills that increase loads. I thought it was made up, but this thread proved me wrong. Just like he says in his act, why would anyone want more of that stuff? I've never had a girl say I want more.... I mean I don't see the benefits of increasing your loads.

By the way "The Comedians of Comedy: Live at The Troubadour" has some funny comics and jokes.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've read the many threads here about L-Arginine increasing the size of your load. I did as much research as I could about safety, side effects, etc and decided to give it a try.

I took 1000mg tabs once a day for a week. After no side effects, I upped the dosage to 2 1000mg tabs once a day for a week. I also increased hydration a bit.

Along the way I have noticed more precum when I have jacked off. Yesterday, I blew a massive load. It was truly impressive, both in quantity and strength. I had about 7 or 8 good blasts, with the first few hitting my hair and face. I have no idea how to determine how much (percentage wise) it increased my load, but it is noticeable.

How much time had there been between this and your prior load?

Reactions: S_Dick

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why would anyone want more cum? This thread reminds me of the Brian Posehn act where he talks about getting spam that advertises pills that increase loads. I thought it was made up, but this thread proved me wrong. Just like he says in his act, why would anyone want more of that stuff? I've never had a girl say I want more.... I mean I don't see the benefits of increasing your loads.

By the way "The Comedians of Comedy: Live at The Troubadour" has some funny comics and jokes.

Increased pleasure during ejaculation from volume and additional contractions.
The partner might like to have some on her/his body or face, and the more you have the happier they are.

D

deleted356736

Women absorb male come in their vagina, and it exposes them to some lovely feel-good chemicals. So if you have natural sex, then more come is better for your partner.

I must try it, could be good.