I think my balls must weigh more now than they used to.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SilverTrain, Sep 1, 2011.

1. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a teenager anymore [euphemism for "I'm not 59, but I'm not 29 either"...:wink:]

And I'm [not] enjoying all the wonderful aspects of aging. But one thing I find odd: my balls must weigh more than they used to. When I shake my hips and bounce my package back and forth against my thighs (a fun aspect of being a guy I've long enjoyed partaking in--after showers, during impromptu strip-teases, at "certain" parties, etc...) I can just feel a heavier sack of balls. Wonder what's up with that? I'm not complaining. I find that carrying around a big, heavy ballsack an enjoyable thing.

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

No, I think you are right....they do seem to be heavier as you
    get older, or at least mine seem heavier now..

3. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    gravity

4. odave

odave Member

My balls are much bigger and heavier now that I'm 50 than they were when I was 25 or 30. I've always had big balls, but they're bigger now--about the size of a chicken egg.

5. erratic

Gold Member

Bingo.

As with every other part of your body, your junk starts losing its grip as time goes on.

6. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gravity makes things sag over time. It doesn't make them weigh more. If I was talking about sag, I would have posted about that. I am not, and I didn't. And no, gravity doesn't make them seem like they weigh more now than they used to. I've been playing with my balls for many years. I know them intimately. They weigh more now.

Next.

7. mrlumpy

mrlumpy Member

Over the years my balls have gotten bigger and heavier. I have to say I really enjoy the extra size and weight.

8. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Mine are like a 23 year old even tho I am 46 because I had a sack lift surgery it cam out so fucking good!!!

9. LUM_1986

LUM_1986 Member

Albums:
    Certain parts of the body never stop growing. I do believe that testicular tissue is one of these. :)

10. B_PATRICKMCC55

B_PATRICKMCC55 New Member

Extensive medical studies, specifically the Handelsman / Staraj study show that testicles remain fairly unchanged in size, weight qnd density as you age, after age 21. Specifically, they found that reduced testicular size is common in men that have had alcohol and drug issues, as well as those with cancer. In healthy men, tesicles remain the same until the 8th decade of life, at which point they begin to shrink.
    Testicle growth after age 21 can be indicative of a health issue, and if it apears to be occurring, a urologist should be consulted.
    It is a well known fact that testicles begin to sag with age. This is primarily of the effects of gravity, which causes the scrotum to expand.

Draft saved Draft deleted