I think my best friend has a huge cock

uvwk4

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Personally, I'm not exactly a slouch. I'm 6'4". huge hands, and a 7+ inch cock. We were golfing one day, and he saw me whip it out to take a piss and he made a comment about how small it was. He's like 25 and a virgin (he's a little weird). I've noticed for some time how when he takes a piss in the woods or whatever (I see him from the back) that he holds it with both hands with one hand significantly lower than the other. Now he's a small dude, like 140lbs, 5'5".

The other day, someone made a comment to me in a bar and said I bet your friend has a huge cock. Well, he saw the guy talking to me and pointing at him and asked me what he said (he's very insecure). I told him he said that he probably had a huge cock. He said to me, "I do, but its not really doing me any good."

Now I'm really curious and I don't know how to proceed.

Reactions: Hungjxnguy

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
that he holds it with both hands with one hand significantly lower than the other. Now he's a small dude, like 140lbs, 5'5".

I have small hands my self (based on hight my hards are below average for my hight)
so I know what's like my self..

my dick is nearly as wide as my wrist :eek:

if I did "PE" I think I could get another 2 inches in length and another inch in girth but I am too lazy right now
not like it would get me a girlfriend anyhow it would just make my life more complicated..

Last edited:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, to what?

I suspect it may be an oblique reference to wanting more than friendship in the ordinary sense of the word, i.e. friendship with benefits, but perhaps the original poster might like to clarify that for us.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait until he has to pee, walk up next to him, join him and take a look.
Only to see his flaccid size, which doesn't mean too much.

...that he holds it with both hands with one hand significantly lower than the other.
He's probably not holding his penis with 2 hands, but using one to keep the zip out the way or his pants up or something.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an average sized cock and I pee with two hands. I grab the top of my underwear (about right above the pubes) and pull them down below my balls, and use the other to hold my penis.

Looker1467

Expert Member
Media
Did you ever see it? lol i'd love a good story!

Personally, I'm not exactly a slouch. I'm 6'4". huge hands, and a 7+ inch cock. We were golfing one day, and he saw me whip it out to take a piss and he made a comment about how small it was. He's like 25 and a virgin (he's a little weird). I've noticed for some time how when he takes a piss in the woods or whatever (I see him from the back) that he holds it with both hands with one hand significantly lower than the other. Now he's a small dude, like 140lbs, 5'5".

The other day, someone made a comment to me in a bar and said I bet your friend has a huge cock. Well, he saw the guy talking to me and pointing at him and asked me what he said (he's very insecure). I told him he said that he probably had a huge cock. He said to me, "I do, but its not really doing me any good."

Now I'm really curious and I don't know how to proceed.

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not being funny it must be hard on u to say u are like a 4 1/2 or 5 cuz 7 no maybe thats what your homeboy have