I think my foreskin is too small

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by rwolfera, Dec 14, 2010.

1. rwolfera

rwolfera New Member

Hi gang.

I'm having a problem where i can't pull my foreskin over the head of my penis.

I'm really worried that somets wrong and don't know whether to leave it or go to the doctor.

Anyone else having an issue, please let me know!

J
    x

2. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    does it hurt to pull it back? do you get tiny lacerations at the opening of your skin? are you talking about when flaccid you can't retract it, or erect?

3. rwolfera

rwolfera New Member

I can't pull it back when erect, i can pull it back when flaccid but otherwise zilch. It's extremely painful when i try to pull back and upon further examination i looks like there are tiny lacerations yes.

4. Tovidious

Tovidious Member

Go and see a doctor. Some guys do have that medical condition, (the name for it escapes me at the moment,) and while it is not a serious problem, it can be corrected, either by circumcision or corrective surgery. I had my corrected when I was 18. There will be a lot of guys who will give you advice all over the place, but when it comes to your penis, I would only trust a doctor for the most healthy options.

5. rwolfera

rwolfera New Member

Thank you! :)

6. MC1000

MC1000 Member

See a Urologist and have him discuss ALL your options. Some guys can get satisfactory results using steroid creams and streching. A second option is a dorsal slit. Instead of removing the foreskin just a small slit is cut along the top. I've even heard is some cases just the very outer edge of the foreskin can be removed which will leave more than enough to keep the head covered. Just don't think circumcision is the only option!

7. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I stretch mine, no problem. Just a little time every day. Of course, I was six.

8. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    assuming you are circumcised, correct?

if you are fully erect, why do you want your foreskin to cover the head of your cock?

9. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

oh DUH!!

10. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes, DUH!!

11. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    absolutely correct, my questions are only out of curiosity

12. samsuncut

samsuncut New Member

So mine used to be kinda tight too, like it wouldn't go back more than part way over my head when I was hard, but then I stretched it. It took a few months, but now it works great and slides really easily.

I think the key to stretching it is to go really really slow and be really gentle. That way it has time to heal as you gently expand the opening. And you can go to the doctor and get a prescription for betamethasone, which is an ointment, and if you apply that to your foreskin while you stretch it, the stretching process will go much faster and get better results. I took like two or three months to get mine to the point where it was loose enough to slide on my head easily, so patience is key!

13. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH please no cutting necessary a good place to start would be a foreskin restoration site im cut but ive stretched my existing quite abit now i dont need lube to jack off the foreskin is very stretchable good luck

14. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    You only have one life. Don't waste much time with a deffective foreskin. Depending on your age and foreksin tightness, stretching may or may not work. Give yourself 6 months of stretching to see how much it can improve. If not sufficiently, then get circumcised so that you can benefit from a fully functional penis ASAP and not be affraid of any pain when enjoying yourself.

15. JTalbain

Gold Member

He says he has a hard time moving the skin forward over the head when erect, but I don't think he means he wants it to stay there. If he did, since he can't roll it down when erect he wouldn't have a problem. I think he is actually wanting more of a full range of motion, being able to pull the skin over the head and back down, as is the case in a normal foreskin.
    I'm surprised you gave him 6 months SirConcis. We all know that you will recommend circumcision at the drop of a hat, but in reality it is almost never needed in a case like his. Considering his foreskin doesn't restrict blood flow during erection and he has full range of motion when flaccid, there's no reason to even think circumcision would be necessary. There's also no reason to try to plant seeds of doubt about how less intrusive, less permanent methods would be ineffective. The OP wasn't even sure about whether to see the doctor and you're already lobbying for him to cut it off. That's really not appropriate.

Honestly SirConcis, are you happy with your own penis? I mean, you got circumcised once, got circumcised again, then constantly encourage everyone here to get/be circumcised, almost like you're looking to validate your own status. You say the damndest things to encourage the snip as well. If you're actually happy with your personal choice, be happy with it. If you're not, don't be the Fox Who Lost His Tail.

By the way, when I saw you recommend he cut off parts of his penis so his penis would be "fully functional", I rolled my eyes so hard in real life at how little sense that made that it actually hurt.

16. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    JTalbain, a penis whose foreksin does not retract fully and easily during erection is not fully functional and the owner doesn't benefit from the full potential the penis has to offer.

I have no idea how tight his foreksin is and why it is tight and whether stretching will work or not. But you see to claim that you know all that and almost garantee a circumcision won't be necessary.

Stretching does not work in all cases.

17. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Go to a doctor and discuss ALL options. No one here can tell you what will be the best because no one can feel how tight your foreskin is and how much pain you have.
    I agree with others that you shouldn't wait too long. To enjoy your sexlife fully, your penis needs to work complete and without pain.

18. mandoman

Gold Member

This is all bad information.
    What you have is a yeast infection. It is causing tiny cuts. When the tiny cuts heal, they are less elastic than skin. That is why you are having trouble retracting when you are erect. If the chronic yeast infection is not dealt with, soon you will have trouble retracting flaccid as well.
    Get something which treats yeast in women, or see a doctor, and get something which treats yeast for anyone. Do not opt for unnecessary surgery. After the yeast is taken care of, you can stretch your foreskin, and regain much of what you have lost.

Here is an article to back up what I say.
    Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

Your foreskin is never too small, by nature. A foreskin which was too small would have produced no offspring, and left the genetic pool long ago, since humans with foreskins have been around at least 4.7 million years.

19. JTalbain

Gold Member

Not in all, but in well over 90%. But what I was saying is that cutting a body part off when there are other methods which are much less radical in nature is ludicrous. Cutting it off is irreversible and negates all other options, so it should logically be looked at as a last resort. Your post advocated not just circumcision, but not wasting time in getting one. It also indicated that it was a 100% fix that carried no issues of its own, since you encouraged him to do so in order to enjoy a "fully functional penis". Circumcision does not have a 100% satisfaction rate, and if he ever did elect to get one, he shouldn't go into the procedure thinking it does. Not everyone is you, Sirconcis.

20. Meniscus

Gold Member

FYI: Betamethasone is a steroid cream used to reduce inflammation and irritation. If it is used for too long a time, however, it has the side effect of permanently thinning the skin. Therefore, physicians and dermatologists are careful not to over-prescribe it, and generally prescribe it's use for short periods, so as not to cause skin thinning. However, in the case of stretching the foreskin, a little skin thinning is not an undesirable side-effect, it's the result you are aiming for, but should only be attempted under the advice and supervision of a doctor.

Draft saved Draft deleted