I think racist people are necessary.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Lets see, we got black, white, asian, middle eastern? hispanic (but any race can be hispanic really). I'm not sure what the "core" races are, but with all this interrace babymaking, soon everybody will look the same and we will be a bunch of boring brown people.

I love blonde haired white girls with big boobs, I love full lipped black girls with fat bootys, i've seen some arabic girls, and damn, some of thier faces are just abso-fuckin-lutly gorgeous. Asians girls? my dream wife maybe? lol.

But I also like mixed girls, half black half white? HOT! half this quarter that blah blah blah. All the mixes are great! We as human being need to mix it up!

But if there were no racists to stick to thier own race, what would happen to all the races? There would not be anymore white girls with big boobs and blonde hair. Everybody would pretty much look the same. Who knows, 500 years from now there would be a much smaller difference in how people look.

Now i'm not one of those crazy racist assholes who thinks the races should not mix. You know, those guys whos definition for the way they think was designed to avoid the definition of racism in the dictionary, just so they could pretend like they are not racist, getting people to believe what they. Thats fuckin' retarded. I'm just saying, we need some of those racist assholes to be around, otherwise there will be no more black/white/asian/carribean w/e the hell other things.

With my luck you will all misinterpret this and call me a racist or something. please read it at least ^_^.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i see your point, and your not racist.
I was thinking that if humans have evolved into specific races over time based on the climate where they live and what they do and etc.
Then over time humans will evolve into new races, and not just one mixed of everything.

Plastic surgery has already developed a new race of people.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're not racist. Astronomically illogical but not racist. Kudos to you for appreciating diversity but pick up any biology book and you'll learn you've got nothing to worry about.

And people on the web are weary of "call me racist if you want." That usually indicates someone is trying to bait a race war.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Well i see your point, and your not racist.
I was thinking that if humans have evolved into specific races over time based on the climate where they live and what they do and etc.
Then over time humans will evolve into new races, and not just one mixed of everything.

Michael jackson? is that the future of humanity?!?!!? nooooooo!!!

Also with the climate thing, I figure its negated because we travel so much.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because you reproduce within your own race does not make you a racist. Whether or not there exists "racist assholes" has no effect on whether I choose to mate with someone of my race or another. Her breeding potential does.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
THIS IS NECESSARY!, THIS IS NECESSARY!, LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE, FEEDS ON LIFE, FEEDS ON LIFE!

whatever dude, it's not like every person of every ethnic group is going to mate with other persons of every ethnic group. Racists are not necessary, they are like the space under the stairs, it just happens to be there because we built the stairs.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*starts to point out the fact that "interrace" is not a word*

*considers informing the OP that it's impossible for interracial dating to threaten global diversity*

*looks at where the OP resides*

Nevermind.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They are called aliens : catwoman1, catwoman2 :biggrin1: :biggrin1: or plastic surgery addicts.

Race is just a concept. There is no proof in genetics that it exists. It is an easy way of classifying people. Sure melanin content varies, hair color varies, facial features do too, but there isn't any one master gene that says this person is whatever race.

There are 4 main races, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Australoid.
White-European descended,
EastAsian/Oriental,
Black-SubSaharan African descended,
Australian Aborigines/Maori of NewZealand/Natives of Papua New Guinea/possibly the Malagasy of Madagascar/the natives of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Native Americans and Eskimoes are classified as being in the mongoloid group. The people of the Indian Subcontinent are Indo-Aryan caucasoids.

Last edited:

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The plastic surgery part i said was sarcasm about how people get it to look different and it shows the human desire to be different and stand out from the crowd.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well actually we are all teh same race. A different race would mean that homosapien has a problem with homohabilus or cromagnon man is burning a cross on australopithicenes lawn. We are all simply different skin colors (aka ethnic groups). And to get really technical there are only 3 "core" ethnic groups : Mongloid (Asians) , Caucazoid (Europeans) , and Negroid (Africans).

But we all came from the same common ancestor. We simply changed skin colors as we migrated outwards from the approximate center of Africa. So in reality , we really are all brothers and sisters.

The people in South America are descendants of teh ancient Asians that crossed the once frozen Bering Strait. They only speak Spaning because of teh conquistadores that bought Spanish them from Spain. The people in Spain and what is now Portugal , were originally white like the rest of the Europeans , until ancient Arabs migrated to Spain in an attempt to spread their empire across the Mediterrainean (sp? don't feel like checking). That is why they have darker skin compared to the rest of the Europeans.

But I kinda see the op's point. I love all teh women of the world. The midnight black mothers of the Earth in Africa. The hypnotizing eyes of middle eastern and far eastern women. The milky skin of European women that resemble the mythical valkyres. I wish I could put them all in one woman.

At least you're not one of these ass faces that thinks that ethnic "mixing" is genetically wrong.