I think the 100% str8 never had a sexual thought about a man str8 guys are a minority

B_theaussieone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a good understanding, I didn't say homosexuality and heterosexuality are the only sexualities, but they do exist. 100% heteros and 100% homos aren't a myth.

Op seems to claim there are no 100% straight guys, which obviously is not true...

i said they are a minority. big difference.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have a position or care about the outcome just here point out a logical fallacy in this discussion.

The OP is saying he believes that 100% straight men and I'm assuming 100% gay men are a rarity and that most men fall somewhere in the middle. The problem comes when the responses are something along the lines of this:

"You are wrong because I am 100% straight therefore they exist and because they do in fact exist they must be the majority of men"!

The problem with this as an argument is that as an individual you can only speak for yourself so while you can prove that at the very least 1 100% straight man exists you can't that they are the majority are that there are any other than you. The flip side to that is that neither can the OP prove his that the majority of men fall somewhere in between. Both his statement and the response statements are only opinions.

The only way either side could prove their position would be to do a study that was of a large enough size and included wide enough demographics to demonstrably show where most men on the planet fell. Since as far as I know hat hasn't been done yet you're really only arguing personal preference.

Look, I said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't care if op is right or not. Read my first post in this thread again. It's the idiotic way of argumenting that gets me boiling.

i said they are a minority. big difference.

Not a big difference, all or just a minority, you are still wrong. When you say "2+2=7" and I reply "It's wrong when you say 3+3=7", it doesn't matter I said 3 instead of 2, because you were still wrong.
But as I'm trying to get across, I don't care if you are right or wrong, it's your messed up way of arguing I care about.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have thought about girls many times, at least making out, touching... I'm not sure about sex, but I wouldn't mind some body contact while dancing... or a make out session.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you have to understand, that it seems the gay mans ultimate fantasy is sucking a "straight" guys dick

or converting a straight guy

and we all secretly want to fuck men in the ass but wont admit it

Talk about making generalities... Just for the record, I'm exclusively gay and have absolutely zero interest in any of those above things. It's not most gay men's "ultimate fantasy" to do anything with a straight guy, and desiring or even liking anal intercourse is not a litmus test for being homosexual. Good grief.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We've discussed this topic many times on LPSG so I think there are people who still struggle with it. I look at the issue in this way: many guys confuse our need for emotional intimacy with other guys as being sexual in nature. It may be but doesn't necessarily HAVE to be. If we feel some love for our male friends and want to hug or be close to them, those thoughts or feelings may drift into the sexual realm at some point. But usually it's just an emotional need that we may have for one another. For example, I love my best male buddy very much, but have no desire at all to buttfuck him. Cuddling with each other is cool though.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
We've discussed this topic many times on LPSG so I think there are people who still struggle with it. I look at the issue in this way: many guys confuse our need for emotional intimacy with other guys as being sexual in nature. It may be but doesn't necessarily HAVE to be. If we feel some love for our male friends and want to hug or be close to them, those thoughts or feelings may drift into the sexual realm at some point. But usually it's just an emotional need that we may have for one another. For example, I love my best male buddy very much, but have no desire at all to buttfuck him. Cuddling with each other is cool though.

I've had desires to kiss certain dudes, but any desire for real sex is of no interest to me (just don't like sex with men in general).