I THINK the neighbors cut my tire.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know for certain, though I have reason to suspect them. Later in the afternoon, when it's not boil-your-piss hot out, I'm gonna take the air compressor out there and try to pump it back up. It went completely flat ridiculously fast.

I have shit head neighbours too. I went from the best neighbours in the world to the worst trailer trash you could imagine (the good ones moved to another town). When they started their B.S. with me I called the police. They got the message loud and clear that I was not to be triffled with. They haven't bothered me in almost 2 years. We don't talk to each other and we both keep to our sides of our property. If you need proof, you can pick up a surveillance system pretty cheap nowadays and record the evidence for the police.

It's great when you can be friendly with your neighbours, but some people are impossible and disrespectful of others. When that happens, I think it is best to be firm and say fuck it to the good neighbour policy. Thankfully I have three great neighbours on the other side of me who I get along with really well.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
this isnt exactly a hard thing to figure out....
the tire is either cut or not..

Sure, if they slashed it along the visible side. Could just as easily have reached around to the other side or cut within the tread.
I just filled it, so I'll check back in a few hours and see if it's flat again. If it is, I'll take it off and check it over to see if I can find the source.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
why be sorry, and I am far from sheltered.

Then you'd be aware that the vast, vast, VAST majority of the world, even the 'first' world, does not live in areas with security guards looking out for their stuff.

Seriously man, do you think those security guards go home after their shift to a neighbourhood that pays other security guards to look out for their shit?

Stapled - If it was foul play, hopefully someone just let the air via the valve. Or maybe you had something stuck in the tire that was kind of sealing it's own puncture, if you know what I mean, but this time when you parked it got moved about. That has happened to me before. A nail, for example, in the tyre can sometimes not leak for a while.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure, if they slashed it along the visible side. Could just as easily have reached around to the other side or cut within the tread.
I just filled it, so I'll check back in a few hours and see if it's flat again. If it is, I'll take it off and check it over to see if I can find the source.

If it was slashed you wouldn't have been able to fill it, and you would have heard the air coming out as you tried to fill it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends on the size of the opening.
But I agree that any attempt to slash it would probably produce a hole larger than what he seems to have.

Unless his neighbors planned to drive him crazy with a slow leak.

He will have to look for any suspicious people carrying pin cushions.:biggrin1:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
If it was slashed you wouldn't have been able to fill it, and you would have heard the air coming out as you tried to fill it.

Exactly, no one slashed it.
So now you wait a couple hours. If it holds air that means it was some neighborhood kid who was just jerking around (which could happen anywhere BTW, even in a gated community)
If it doesn't hold air then you most likely picked up a nail.

Wow, you guys are fast...looks like you already said all that.