i think the news is spreading around my school

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was the first in my class to hit puberty, late in the 4th grade. I was totally unaware of anything; others weren't so oblivious and were curious or teased me in the locker room after swimming class. The gym teacher / swimming coach arranged, with the school nurse, to get me into the sex ed class she was teaching the 5th graders. It was during recess, so you can imagine how upset I was and how obvious it was to my class mates. I was told I wasn't supposed to tell my classmates what I learned in the class, it was a secret for bigger kids.

By the time 5th grade started, my voice had dropped; I still remember my teachers look of shock the first day of classes. "Ian, you sound different from last year," she said and my classmates laughed. By the time swimming rolled around, in the spring, all the boys noticed that my balls and cock were considerably larger than theirs; again curiosity and some teasing. I remembered, what I had learned from sex ed class, the previous year. I knew what was happening, but I was still keeping it a secret because what I got from that class was for grownup boys and girls. A few weeks later sex ed started for my class; when the nurse got to telling the class about puberty, most of the girls giggled and most of the boys laughed, but they were all looking at me. The day after the nurse explained and showed a medical diagram of how women get pregnant, in the locker room after swimming, Mike (whom I never liked anyway) told me I'd never be ably to get a woman pregnant because I wouldn't fit.

In 6th grade we had swimming twice. For the fall I started showing hair on my legs and arms, some people noticed, but mainly only when wet. For the spring swimming/water safety classes, I was showing obvious pubic hair. That just got my much bigger dick even more attention and ridicule from some of the guys in the class. Said I was going to turn into a hairy ape with a too big "penis" (I don't remember them ever saying that about their own dicks; they had weewee, peanuts, peepees, thingies... but never “penises”).

The first time I had to put metal to my face was the Fall of 7th grade, because one of the Noels [a clique of popular, but mean girls in school, like the "Heathers" from the Christian Slater movie] was making fun of me because my peach fuzz was so long she could grab it and tug on it. By the Spring I was shaving a few times a week and I was taller than almost all of my female teachers and as tall as most of the male teachers. That summer I noticed that pubic hairs were showing out of my bathing suite some. Mainly because I became hyper sensitive to my body changing after I over heard my mom's sister mention to my mom that I was turning to a man at such an early age.

At some point during the 8th grade year chest and under arm hair started showing up. For fall swimming I had a medical excuse for not taking part (a series of ear infections in the late summer). I was actually happy to have earaches because it was better than being in the locker room. I was actually trying to come up with an excuse for not having to take part in spring swimming. A late season skiing injury (I assure you it was not intended) took care of it because I had to do range of motion and strength building excursuses instead.

That summer the issues I was having with my body took a turn for the better. A hot, college age, lifeguard, at the swimming club, was obviously being very friendly and quite flirtatious with me. So I always got a spot on the grass near her elevated chair so we could talk. If she had concession duty that day I always went to get extra food from there. She gave me an employee discount, if I was by myself. Toward the end of the summer she asked me if I wanted to go see a movie. I was overjoyed, which she would have noticed had she looked under the table. The joy was short lived because when she said which movie theater it was at, I had to ask her to pick me up at home; it was to long of a ride, on my bike. She freaked that she, a college sophomore, had asked out a guy that wasn't even in high school yet. I was crushed, at the time, but I got over it. A week later, also at the swim club, the oldest brother of my best friend was showering at the same time as me. He asked me if I was Jimmy's friend Ian; he said I had grown up and wasn't a "little squirt" like Jimmy. He also said that I'd have the girls crawling all over me soon. That gave me an instant erection. I told him that one of the life guards had asked me out already. When he turned his head, looking over his shoulder at me, he said, "Shit, I can see why." Jimmy's older brother being impressed with my erection and the idea of college age girls crawling all over me, was enough to give me wet dreams for a few weeks. I was starting to feel better about my self, reminding myself that I'm not a freak because at least one very hot, college age girl ALREADY liked me and I had impressed the older, hot, jock, brother of a friend.

9th grade, high school, started out great. I was suddenly not the tallest kid in the school (a bunch of the seniors were the same height as me). The locker room was also not as bad, as before. Having gym class during the last period meant that seniors were in the locker room (changing into sports uniforms) at the same time as stragglers where changing back into street clothes. Since I was trying to avoid changing in front of guys my, so I was always a straggler. Since it wasn't swimming yet, I didn't have to ever take my underwear off, some of the guys my age would look, but no one else seemed to look (plus most of the older guys had bulges in their tighty-whities too). Then Swimming started again. I was very hopeful, but also conscious of the fact that guys would be in the shower at the same time as me. I was always the last one out of the water and into the locker room. Guys, in my class looked while in the shower and afterwards too; I saw a few of the older guys walk past the shower room and look in as well. Then some of them also started looking when I changed. Luckily, no one said anything. I made sure I always brought the biggest and thickest towel to swimming, hoping it would help hide my cock. When drying off, I'd have my underwear in hand before I dropped the towel, so I could put them on faster. However my dick landed in my underwear, that's how it staid, at least until I was dressed and went into a stall to adjust. A few weeks later, I had to be home earlier rather than later, so I couldn't straggle too much. I was in the shower alone, in the back corner. Then one of my classmates came in and took the spot by the entry. I had always though he was good looking, but at that moment he looked particularly good, which made me wonder if that meant his already hot looking twin sister was actually super hot. I got wood really fast. I turned to the corner, away from him and felt safe. Then another guy came into the shower room and luckily he took the other side of the entrance. I was trapped but at least I could still face the back wall. Then a third came in and took the showerhead across from mine. As soon as he finished adjusted the water temperature and turned around, facing me, he yelled, "We've got a donkey in the showers." I turned around really fast, which made my erection smack against the left side of my wet torso. I tried to run out, my erection smacking back and forth from one side to the other. I slipped, on the wet floor, just shy of entrance. They were laughing. I got up too quickly and almost slipped again. They laughed again. I made it out of the shower room to my towel, with guys staring down the hall toward the showers. They started laughing and more guys came down the locker rows, to look. One smallish classmate followed my to my locker row, taunting me with "Donkey Boy." If I could have crawled into my locker to dry off, I would have. I was more conscious of my erection than I had ever been in my life. It just wouldn't go down. When I tried to drop my towel, it got caught on the upward hook. I had to lift it off and drop it to the floor, with my hand. More laughter and taunting turned to "Hook Boy." I bolted. Shoes and back pack, in hand, the betraying towel still lying of the floor. I ran outside, to the side of the building and started crying as I put on my socks and shoes. I got home late; as soon as I was inside, I went to the bathroom to puke. I told her I wasn’t feeling well; mom took me to the doctor, who decided that I had an early flu and should stay at home for a few days. The next day, one of the guidance counselor called for my mom, she took the phone into the home office. I ended up staying home the rest of the week, because of the off chance that I might have an early flu. I knew I didn't, but I played along, just so I wouldn't have to go to school. She also knew I didn’t have the flu because she made me EVERY favorite food of mine and hugged me a lot saying everything would be fine. When I got back to school the next week, the head guidance counselor was waiting for me outside. I was told the drama teacher needed a tall student to help her reorganize the set construction supply room over the next few weeks and it could only be done during my gym class. (Coincidentally her need for help ended the same week that swimming ended.) I never had to take the swimming again. Every Fall the drama teacher needed help with the set supplies and every Spring the art teacher needed help reshelving and cataloging the art supplies. Both of those activities always started and ended with swimming.

Starting in the spring of that year and over summer break, I had another growth spurt; I started the 10th grade at 6'3" and was very well proportioned.

Reactions: Txprvdude

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The point of this whole rambling story is that throughout high school I was very conscious of my body, particularly my big and overly proportioned dick. I avoided having a locker close to any one else. I managed to schedule gym for one of the last two periods and if it was the second to last period, I always had a study hall after (juniors and seniors, in walking distance of school, got out of last period study halls). I never again used the showers at school, always rode my bike home to shower.

I didn't date, in any way shape or form, 'till late junior year because early sophomore year a friend had overheard some girls deciding how one of them could get a date with me to find out if the rumors about my "donkey dick" were true. Once I did start 'seriously' dating; I ended up getting a lot of, "I just want to touch it," sort of comments. As mentioned above, dating lead to rumors and talk.

But even with that in mind, I was always more than willing to go down on, tongue and finger a girl, hoping that she would reciprocate with oral or more. Usually my efforts at eating out were only followed with an uneasy hand job and some very awkward kissing/necking, most of the girls weren’t tall enough or practiced enough to do both simultaniously. After senior prom I finally got what I had been wanting for so long. We were 69ing, I was tonguing her and after she had been jacking me for long while, she started licking the head. I was so overwhelmed by the possibility that I was finally going to get head from some one else, that just licking was enough to drive my over the edge and I blew a huge, 'saved up' load, in her mouth, on one cheek, on her eye, and over her forehead into her hair. She was revolted and left, after taking a shower, even though I was outside the bathroom door apologizing and offering to make it up to her. By the time Monday rolled around, everyone seemed to have heard, that I was a pig and she wouldn't have given me head anyway because I "presented a choking hazard."

The good news is that, at college, things got better. No more gym class. The majority of the students were more mature than in high school. They were also more experienced and less squeamish. My freshman year roommate's girlfriend had a thing for not only big guys, but also two guys at once. That really got me over my height and dick related issues. My roommate was totally cool with my size and never had any issues with it. In addition to a cool issueless roommate, I met guys that liked other guys; that were even turned on by my big dick. Though people (both female and male) dating me only because I have a big dick does bother me at times; I got over my disappointment and let them have what they wanted and we were both happy afterwards.

Living, in Germany, after college also helped me relax, and become less self conscious. The more open and less repressed society helped my get over the rest of my public nudity issues (i.e. locker rooms saunas, steam rooms, nudist clubs, and nude beaches and camp sights).

I do now walk around the locker room with towel over my shoulder or in my hand.

I still sometimes get less than welcome reminders of those insecurities from my youth, usually because of dimwits in the locker room or a drunken fools at bar urinals. It’s unsettling how dimwits and drunkards seem to travel in pairs or even packs.

By the way, Mike (the one that taunted about not being able impregnate anyone) was wrong. I usually have fit, at least most of the way and my girlfriend is due in about 2 weeks. I can laugh about it now, but back then I was horrified and all could do was to ask my very amused Dad if Mike was right. He just said, I shouldn't worry about it; after all he got Mom pregnant. I didn't get the implication of what he said that evening, until high school biology class, during a video clip showing sperm whales mating; the memory of the conversation surfaced and I laughed out loud, then everyone else laughed to; they must have thought I was laughing at something in the video.

Reactions: Txprvdude