I Think We Should List All the Fakers...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was thinking lafever meant those kind who make two accounts and pretend to be different people and intentionally try to fool people.

If that's what he meant, then he has my sincerest apologies. He's mentioned our profile swap several times before so that's what I thought he was referring to.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you're probably right Merc, I know he's mentioned it before, but we all know what you've done so I can't see how anyone except newbies wouldn't know, although sometimes I must admit it's hard working out which of you is which, are you one day just going to melt into a two headed hermaphrodite - those pics would be interesting :)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No you're probably right Merc, I know he's mentioned it before, but we all know what you've done so I can't see how anyone except newbies wouldn't know, although sometimes I must admit it's hard working out which of you is which, are you one day just going to melt into a two headed hermaphrodite - those pics would be interesting :)

He loves my panties so we could save a lot of money buying only for one...

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i change my mind.

i strongly believe in being yourself, and if being yourself means lying, then you already know the shame.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In all actuality, I'm the only REAL female on the internet, go figure!
A lot of these guys lie about the dick size. WHY?
A lot of people lie. I just don't have the capacity to do it well. So I don't.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oooh the plot thickens, which member is pretending to be another member.

The only reason I have for being dubious about making a sticky thread for fakers is that some people will say people are fakers for malicious reasons. It's amazing how saying no makes some people spiteful.
Hasn't it already been revealed that many members of LPSG has alter egos? I don't post enough to do that, though...

Or maybe that's what I want you to think!

O_O!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having more than one account is against the Terms of Service.

I have had more than one account here, some people have great memories/powers of deduction and have discovered them :smile:

As for a list of fakers. That would be a very big list. Just Joe comes to mind though.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had more than one account here, but when I was a member of Newbie Nudes you were allowed to have more than one account there. Some people (as I did) had one they chatted and posted on the forum on, and another they posted nude pics, this cut down a hell of a lot on strange guys pestering you in the chat room, but on NN the mods could instantly tell who had two or more accounts, how come the ones on here can't?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two consenting adults who switch profiles and make no attempt to hide what they've done are hardly fakers. Get a grip already. :rolleyes:

Life does not center around you, so sorry.

lafever

I was thinking lafever meant those kind who make two accounts and pretend to be different people and intentionally try to fool people.

We have a winner, it`s so lovely knowing there are smart people on lpsg, that`s what keeps me coming back for more.

lafever

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Life does not center around you, so sorry.

lafever

Not everybody may think that. But then your all-seeing-eye should be able to see how some others view her, right?

We have a winner, it`s so lovely knowing there are smart people on lpsg, that`s what keeps me coming back for more.

lafever

But smart people use apostrophes, I'm surprised you like them.

Thanks for signing off with your name twice in the same post, by the way - what with the lack of avatars and signatures and usernames on this site, I often miss who posted what.

No_Strings