I Think We Should List All the Fakers...

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
happens everyday. Last time I took a girl home, she wore make-up so her skin really didnt look that good - she had colored contacts on so her eyes werent really blue, she colored her hair, wore high heals and Im guessing had veneers.....is that weird?

A lady friend of mine works in the local ER and tells stories of guys coming in with various types of padding in their crotches.. I dont' get it, but then again I guess it could be the same as ladies stuffing their bras?? If it gives them more confidence, BUT what happens when you score and the sex partner discovers looks are deceiving? Weird, huh?
UZ

Sh0t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the problem that really bothers you are the men pretending to be women, maybe you should stop trolling for chicks on here

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was chatting with junichika2000 and he told me that a guy here named Nick has been sending my photos to him claiming my photos posted here were his. I get that anyone can save them and call them they're own and it could be all here-say but figured I'd fish for others to see if he's the only other person.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was chatting with junichika2000 and he told me that a guy here named Nick has been sending my photos to him claiming my photos posted here were his.

I hope the juxtaposition of your post and mine (two years apart) was purely coincidental. :biggrin1:

Last edited: