Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I watched it, Stretch - I just didn't really have anything to say. It was kind sweet in places - but overall a bit naive and oversimplified for my tastes.

I actually agree completely MB. I don't think we're the intended audience though. I just thought it was a sweet diversion. A friend of mine sent it to me and I thought it was worth passing along. Thanks for the reply...:smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Check this for coincidence, I found the 'straight version' of the one you posted. Very similar - with some size related gags some folks may get a giggle out of.

YouTube - French AIDS awareness campaign (straight version)

This was in the course of some work related research and I also happened upon a very different, but also French, AIDS campaign ad today.

Video Spot choc Sidaction - Spot, campagne, pub, choc, sida - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

(note: that one needs login for age verification)

For those of you that don't read French, or can't guess, the caption at the end of this ones reads "Around the world someone dies of AIDS every 10 seconds".

A different message, I know - but I find it interesting that the tendancy is either to outright scare or to attempt to get people to listen by amusing them. The French seem to go all out one way or the other - I can't find the video but I found stills from this campaign, which I found very creepy.

I wonder which is more effective.