I think...

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
No, really, something funny could be a real suggestion Pecks.

Imagine Village of the Banned (i.e. vob.lpsg.org) were the banned go to a vbulletin install with one single forum. The cacophony of noise would be like purgatory. The banned could wander in a wasteland with due dates (count downs) stamped on their avatars.

They could voice their grievances and be heard by the non-banned who could not respond (i.e. sign up for purgatory... it would be a closed to join vBulletin install).

On exit from Hades the non-banned could get to greet the banned in some waiting room that requires the sponsorship of some non-banned members to pulled the banned out. The non-banned could feel like Greek mythological heroes.

It would add color if nothing else. I would find humor in it as I looked down from my Mount Olympus idea.

Just a thought.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...Moderator Actions should be renamed "Village of the Banned".

I wonder if he found there really is a viillage...

...as Shrillery says, 'it takes a village', so maybe there's a village and Spiker is being served Belgian waffles, thick black coffee and orange juice at this very moment by the village elders.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes there is a villiage of the Banned. I stay away from there, i reacquainted myself with it during my 7 day ban. I was lucky to escape without having my face ripped off and stuffed down my own throat. That's all that goes on there between the Zombies.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes there is a villiage of the Banned. I stay away from there, i reacquainted myself with it during my 7 day ban. I was lucky to escape without having my face ripped off and stuffed down my own throat. That's all that goes on there between the Zombies.
:lmao:

Hilarious, because it's so fucking true.

Plus, some people would have been very sad had you not come back with all your bits intact...
:wink: