I thought all girls liked big cocks-least thats what TV says...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Brock Rockington, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    Dont girls like big cocks? Okay I realize the world doesnt revolve around my cock, but niether does my girlfriend. I dont understand it, weve been together for 3 years, it took her a while to semi-comfortably accomodate me (shes petite), but even now after three years, our sex is limited to a few verrry wet minutes, and then I get "Alright honey Im getting sore" which is my cue to stop. She comes first by the way.
    Now I havent been with many girls, but Im a painter and I have modelled nude for other girls, who have reacted to the sight of my cock with various exclamations and damn near salivation (I know Im no shane diesel, but they like the girth) What Im saying is I know the reaction of a girl who appreciates a big cock, I know the look in her eyes-and when my girlfriend looks at my cock she-doesnt have it. Shes never had it. This morning I pushed her into our ALMOST daily handjob (which I think she thinks replaces our almost monthly intercourse) and I used a cockring, which freaking had my head and shaft sooo swollen, and I look at her-nuthin'. She admitted she doesnt care about the size of my cock.
    Anybody else experiencing/experienced anything like this? Our sex life is like an old married couple on top of this. Anybody know what Im talking about?

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I hear ya, but you shouldn't push anyone into anything, and you shouldn't be with someone that you have to push anyway. Sexually, at least without a LOT of communication to work it out, the relationship sounds like it's either over, or doomed. :sad:

3. snoozan

Gold Member

The more I'm pressured into having sex, the less I want it. It comes off as selfish and inconsiderate and that doesn't make me horny.

Huge cocks don't do it for everyone.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Hey there, Well i can relate to a few hot wet minutes of sex. I'd say that i start of ambitious and one thrust at a bad angle can make me cringe. If we have sex every day i toughen up a little but still get a little raw afterwards. After 9 years with my husband, i still simply adore his huge cock. While it has been an inconvience to do things like quickies and daring positions that can cause me some discomfort, i still am so attracted to him. It sounds to me like there may be more feelings, or lack there of, than just about your size. The reaction to all of this after so long somewhat indicated its a secondary issue to a bigger problem between your intimacy with one another.

I can't say what to do about staying with someone who shows no sexual interest in you, but i do know it cant be helping the relationship. I'd be pretty bummed about it too.

Sex monthly and daily handjobs is great if you both like it that way, but obviously thats not cutting it for you and you should be meeting in the middle somewhere (pardon the pun) so you are both getting fullfillment out of it.

If you have to use a cockring because you arent getting off the way you used to, your penis is also showing that the problem with the physical part is secondary to the way you feel in this relationship as well.

_Red

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I will step off my Dr. Phil/Dr. Ruth soapbox now.

6. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have spent 25 years with a woman who really doesn't like my cock...it is too big for her, although I have never really thought that I was that big. For that reason, I always feel that I am imposing upon her when I want to make love. I am not comfortable insisting that my partner please me if she doesn't want to...so our sex life for years has been disappointing, to say the least. I love her and would do anything for her. But I can't help thinking that I should have found someone all those years ago that could appreciate what I had...or, at least, cared enough about it to make it work. My advice is...unless this woman satisfies ALL other needs in your life, look again at the relationship. A lifetime of unsatisfactory sex is NOT a good thing.

7. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    I kno wyou shouldnt pressure anybody into anything and it makes me sound like an ass, but its usually the only way I get it.
    Bedheadred I think your right, she does have some general issues about sex-shes just not into it, and when she tries to seduce me she cant take it seriously, which I know can sometimes be silly-but not to the point of giggles. I think it has something to do with her being raised Catholic. She admitted to me she has to feel like I pressured her for her to do it-its like some matyr thing-her words, not mine.

8. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    nicenyc, that sounds exactly like what Im going through. But I love her and everything else about our relationship is just right, except I feel I need to seek sexual attention elsewhere-Ive never cheated though. I guess Im kind waiting for her to come around. Does that sound crazy? Its been three years.

9. D_O_Revoir

D_O_Revoir Account Disabled

Having a big cock, or having sex with a big cock is a novelty type thing. You can only be shocked or surprised once. If you want that all the time, start poking plurally, or just try and love your gf of 3 years?

-Z

10. D_O_Revoir

D_O_Revoir Account Disabled

On a more funny note.

Homer's voice: TV said that !?!?!

11. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me give you some REAL advice. Talk to her! Tell her EXACTLY how you feel. Choose a good time, a comfortable place, NOT PUBLIC (that would be cowardly!) and make sure you communicate how much you love her. Tell her you know that this makes you sound self-centered and selfish, but that you need to discuss this. Make sure she understands that you sometimes get so frustrated that it effects your attitude at home...that you sometimes get angry when you don't mean to be..or that you get sad when you should be rejoicing that you have found the only woman you want in your life. And make her laugh! Sex, after all, should be fun...and so should talking about it.

Good Luck.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

nicenydick, very very nice indeed!

13. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

It's true, some really don't care. I'm not sure if it's a genuine indifference or else some sort of way to stop us from thinking the world of ourselves, ie. keeping our heads small. I know that generally speaking, women deem it a dangerous situation whenever her man starts thinking he's a real Adonis.

14. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    Well see my problem is she knows how I feel, weve talked about it before and if I mention it her back goes up or she gets worried about our security-but she wont change it seems, and I guess I cant expect her to, but I hope for it-people do change sometimes. Im afraid that if I leave her 1. Ill never meet anyone who meets my other needs like she does 2.Suddenly her sexual floodgates will open to the benefit of someone else and it couldve been me if I waited just a little longer...
    Weve "broken up" twice over this (equaling a grand total of 48 hours not together, I folded, I love her) so she knows how serious this is for me. But Im afraid of haveing an experience like nicenyc and never getting out of it. We are also each others firsts, and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

15. cucky boy

cucky boy New Member

My 30 year old wife says that it's "sort of true" that size doesn't matter, but women who say that are talking about fucking. It doesn't matter whether it's 6" or 9" in intercourse.

However, when it comes to sucking dick - or just looking at, or handling one - women are fascinated by size. So in that sense, yeah it matters.

This is why she prefers a co-worker over me, as I'm only average. I'm older than she is, so I can handle it. I know she won't be running off with the guy.

16. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    For God's sake, man, find a woman with a cunt that fits your big dick and who can appreciate what you've got by coming on that big thing over and over. You need a woman who will shack up with you for a day or a weekend and fuck you silly. They are out there waiting. Life is short. Carry on.

17. Osiris

Gold Member

You are so right about this, but when it come to penetration time, the fascination sometimes turns to painful horror.

I have a friend who had this girl massively jocking him. It was evident he was hung. Limp the guy had a pretty massive bulge. Well when it came to foreplay and touching, it was all good, but when he penetrated, she was in pain and did not enjoy it at all.

A large cock takes some getting used to by a woman who has never truly experienced it. Also some hung guys are a bit to vigorous during sex. Guys need to slow it down on the penetration and ease into deeper penetraion. If that can be managed, you might create a true size queen.:wink:

18. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I suspect that because, you were each others,"first",is why you stay together, and put up with a situation thats not so great. I see it a lot!
    Although you say everything is great except for the sex,you mention shes uptight if you bring up that subject.Perhaps you should actually spend some time apart, and both of you go exploring.Life is too short to be stuck in a sexless,and sometimes loveless relationship. Maybe you'll be happier with someone who can fulfil all your requirements,and she will too.
    My guess is, that either one of you thinks, this is a secure relationship,but if she needs to feel that she has to be forced to have sex,{and I'm catholic,by the way} why would you put up with that.Daily hand jobs? uhuh,nope,I'd rather fuck,everyday!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

19. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you want to have this problem every day for the rest of your life?

You can love someone, and they can love you, but that doesn't mean that you guys are LOVERS.

Do yourself (and your future kids) a big favor, and get out of there, FAST.

So dig down deep and find the moral strength to endure pain for a few weeks/months. You'll be a lot happier in the long run.

20. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    My ex is just like her... your girl has SERIOUS issues with men. She might have been abused by a family member in her past... she might have been beaten by men before... she might have been through BOTH (too common...). She might be just sick of you as a person too... my anger and temper made my ex start to HATE the thought of sex with me... including any positive thoughts about my penis.

She could be a secret lesbian too... not out of the closet yet...

YOU NEED TO DUMP HER AND GET A GIRLFRIEND THAT IS NORMAL!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted