I thought enlargement was impossible?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just do jelqing and stretching for 2-3 months and you should see some gains if you do it 4-5x a week.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Darkone is right, Awesum9, I’m afraid, has it wrong, as evidence shows. However, as with driving, you have to be sensible; travelling in a car at 100mph into a brick-wall is not a good idea, but on a clear motor-way, at a reasonable speed, you will complete your journey quite satisfactorily. I suggest you visit Thunders Place to get a better idea of how to, but stretching, jelquing and to a degree pumping, will all help. I have been pumping for over 30 years and stretching and jelqing for around 5 since which I have been more successful. My gains have been modest, around 2”, but that’s because of my own inconsistency with exercising; life constanly getting in the way.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I will back up what Seahorse is saying. I remmber when he came on the scene at "PEFORUM". I too gain on a stretching and jelqing routine from 7' x 5.5" to 8.75" x 6.25". Took a little less than 2 years. I didn't start until I was 60 years old, so don't think you get to old to grow. My only complaint is, "my wife can rarely handle me vaginally anymore but the orally sex is still plentiful and great". If you go for it, hang in there and Good Luck.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still find it hard to believe that it works

It's just been drilled in my head a thousand times that there's absolutely nothing you can do about your size

hmm

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you have nothing too loose then. Just read and be careful and pay attention to your body and never stress it or try to make gains overnight. Just try it 4-5x a week both stretching and jelqing and in two months... find this thread and say D1 you were right :)

All you have too loose is about 30-45mins of your time each time you do the exercises. I have seen gains personally about 1" L and 1/2" G in about 2 yrs. But I haven't been true to the schedule and have taken breaks because of homelife and work etc... but i'm still not complaining its gains I didn't have before.

-D1-

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried it religiously, a long time ago. Uhmm, it did gain a little as I stopped after couple of weeks. It hurt my dick and now there's a small lump on the right shaft. If I jerk off more than once in day, the lump gets bigger. I'm thinking of enlarging it again but I've read some horrifying stories somewhere here (blood coming out of your penis while jelqing). But I guess you just need to be careful and not overdoing it.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gargant you ever ask the doc what that lump could be? Is it dark or whatever like a bruise. If you jelq and blood comes out you are definitely doing something wrong. Way too much pressure or you are using a device other than the hand.

This process should never hurt if it does something is being done wrong.

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last time I jelq is when I was in my early twenties. There was one time I overdid it, and that was the time the lump first showed up. As for the lump, the color is just the same as the color of my penis. It's a very small lump, as big as a tic-tac. If I don't jerk off for a week, the lump will be gone. But if I jerk off a couple of times a day, vigorously, the lump comes back and sometimes it hurts, especially when I cum. So, my own solution is to leave my penis alone for every other day. No, I never have my dick checked by a doctor (whether it's a he or a she), I'm embarrased that if the doctor touches it, I'll get a hardon!!! :biggrin1:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last time I jelq is when I was in my early twenties. There was one time I overdid it, and that was the time the lump first showed up. As for the lump, the color is just the same as the color of my penis. It's a very small lump, as big as a tic-tac. If I don't jerk off for a week, the lump will be gone. But if I jerk off a couple of times a day, vigorously, the lump comes back and sometimes it hurts, especially when I cum. So, my own solution is to leave my penis alone for every other day. No, I never have my dick checked by a doctor (whether it's a he or a she), I'm embarrased that if the doctor touches it, I'll get a hardon!!! :biggrin1:

Go to the doctor anyway. He/she has seen lots of hardons, and showing the doctor yours is a trivial issue as compared to dealing with something potentially more serious.

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll consider that. Right now my peen is fine cause I haven't been jerking off for 2 days already. The last time the lump grew back was about 2 weeks ago as I jerked off 3 times day (I never jerked off more than 3 times a day, so that would be my max). The third time took quite a while, so I guess that was what caused the lump to grow back. The lump shrinked 5 days ago as I started to jerk off every other day and when my peen is erected, it'll look just like a very tiny zit on the right side, under the mushroom head (I'm cut BTW). Thanks for all your suggestions BTW.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
It works. I went from 6 -1/4 inches long to max of 9 inches. since stopping, I have shrunk back to 8-1/2 inches.

length is harder to achieve than girth. (interestingly....women are more interested in girth than length.)

So I concentraited on manual stretching every chance I got. V stretches and clamping produced more results than jelqing.

also...creative visualization may be a secret, heretofore unmentioned but critical ingredient. It was a regular part of my routine.

bif

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still find it hard to believe that it works

It's just been drilled in my head a thousand times that there's absolutely nothing you can do about your size

hmm

Do yourself a favor do a search at Tiger Pumping Site and take a look at some of the grotesque pumped dicks. Pumping may give you a temporary size increase only caused by edema (buildup of fluids between tissue cells). As the edema resolves itself any size gain by pumping will be lost. Don't let anytone tell you that vacuum pumping is medically approved by the FDA for size increase, it is approved for erectile dysfuntion only.

If you have any doubts about my comments or those of other postings here please contact a urologist and ask him how to increase penis size.
Seeing one may cost you a few dollars but surely will protect your penis from irreversable damage.

Knoxworth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be surprised if there were some plants from the enlargement industry posting dick growth propaganda.

How would you go about making one arm longer than the other?

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It works. I went from 6 -1/4 inches long to max of 9 inches. since stopping, I have shrunk back to 8-1/2 inches.

length is harder to achieve than girth. (interestingly....women are more interested in girth than length.)

So I concentraited on manual stretching every chance I got. V stretches and clamping produced more results than jelqing.

also...creative visualization may be a secret, heretofore unmentioned but critical ingredient. It was a regular part of my routine.

bif

Hey, I'm planning to do jelqing, but I'm affraid I won't be able to do it regularly, i.e. religiously. When you said it shrunk back to 8.5", can you tell me what happened? Did you stop or did you get lazy and did not jelq regularly? Thanks.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
I quit doing it. I reached my goal. It's important to know that jelqing alone did not add to the gains. The stretching and clamping were more effective for me.

It took time. Gains come in small portions. It's not supposed to tickle, yet one does not want to hurt themselves either.

Most important points
1) It's a lot like body building. Gotta give the tissues a chance to rebuild.

2) Don't work the hell out of your willy in the AM and expect to perform like a stud with a cast-iron hard on in the PM. More like pushing a wet noodle.

3) If you get a bloody discharge STOP! Give yourself time to heal.

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I quit doing it. I reached my goal. It's important to know that jelqing alone did not add to the gains. The stretching and clamping were more effective for me.

It took time. Gains come in small portions. It's not supposed to tickle, yet one does not want to hurt themselves either.

Most important points
1) It's a lot like body building. Gotta give the tissues a chance to rebuild.

2) Don't work the hell out of your willy in the AM and expect to perform like a stud with a cast-iron hard on in the PM. More like pushing a wet noodle.

3) If you get a bloody discharge STOP! Give yourself time to heal.

Yes, of course. I do realize that it takes time. But if you notice earlier somewhere in this thread, I mentioned that I grew a tiny lump on the right shaft as a result of overdid jelq a long time ago. The lump comes and shrinks, depending on whether I overdo jerking off. But you see, I also want to grow mine, so I think I better take care of that first.

Anyway, what does clamping mean? I googled clamp and it means some kind of tool or something?