I thought I had a big cock!

JaYcE-On

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My word I thought I had a big cock (8x7) but some of these guys are hung like donkeys!!

Very new to the site here I wonder what joys this place will bring? Speak to you soon x

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
When I was in grade school I thought mine was big as well. It was among the biggest in my class. I think I just developed earlier than others, but then everyone caught up. It was a real blow to my ego to find out that I'm just average. :(

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome.
Which guys are you talking about that are bigger than 8x7? :confused: You are fucking huge. I'd love to see some pictures.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in grade school I thought mine was big as well. It was among the biggest in my class. I think I just developed earlier than others, but then everyone caught up. It was a real blow to my ego to find out that I'm just average. :(

Henry, apparently I've just been paying attention to your posts, which, as you know, I appreciate, btw. But who knew, then, that you were a fire crotch? Cool on you.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, JaYcE-on -- You sure know how to attract readers around here! "I thought I had a big cock!" sure enticed me to read more. Then when I got to your 8x7 pronouncement, I wasn't only enticed but also hard. You do have a big cock, man, and just keep knowing and being proud of that. Also take great pleasure in knowing your dick is functional as well as being a big one. Much more than your size is a problem causer, my friend (as McCain would say).