I thought I was 100% straight (video)...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by saminuk, Aug 26, 2006.

1. saminuk

saminuk New Member

...until this person gave me one of the most happy and euphoric experiences of my life.

No kidding! Women, no jealousy, she's a dear friend (plutonic). I feel a little mixed up about this one, fellas and ladies, can you spot why?

Sam

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYKsMpRHwlE

2. saminuk

saminuk New Member

3. dongalong

Gold Member

She looks and sounds like a ladyboy! what did she do that was so euphoric?

4. saminuk

saminuk New Member

I don't know, they just give me goosebumps sometimes - maybe she slipped something into my drink but I don't think so. I am overcome with happiness and euphoria when I met this one - I promise you it's totally plutonic and I'm not gay even 1 bit 99% of the time. She reminded me of someone I fancied and that was it. She's a feisty one and I had to tell her to get her hands off me at times, but just felt soooooo accepted. I think the level of acceptance caused the euphoria. Anyway, happy wishes to you.

5. dongalong

Gold Member

Was it in Thailand?

6. saminuk

saminuk New Member

Dongalong, yes, I was there working/training but managed to turn it in to a pleasure trip as well as bizniz...which was surprisingly undifficult. I will definitely return and see my newfound friends I met there. 3 nights so didn't get to travel, but definitely fell in love and with the country and it's people's attitude who I met anyway and have a very cool time. Happy blessings to you. My wife is surprisingly ok and unsurprisingly jealous about the ladyboy and no one believes me I actually don't want to fuck them. But not true. I pretty choosy, although someone like SurferGirlCa passes my acid test...SGCa, if you have time, PM me and although your body is like something that fell from heaven, I want more than just the silicon (well that's my bid not to be like the other guys anyway).

7. dongalong

Gold Member

I went for a Holiday with my bro to Bangkok, all the people are so nice, the nicest in the world I think.
    The ladyboys are quite stunning! More feminine than the girls but too feminine to look like real women. They are usually bigger, bustier and curvier than the real Thai girls! I'm not surprised that they are very popular with bi-curious heteros!

8. saminuk

saminuk New Member

Absolutely.. I'm not really bicurious but some of the ladyboys really are stunning. I'll will upload some pics and add to this post tomorrow to justify that...

Draft saved Draft deleted