I thought I was following a big cock...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by wallyj84, Aug 9, 2009.

1. wallyj84

Gold Member

Hello everyone. This is a blog post that I wrote. Pitbull suggested that to get more responses I should post it here. Enjoy.

For those that don't know, which would be all of you, I have a girlfriend right now whose previous boyfriend was an amazing lover.

Now, being the kind of person that I am, I assumed that by amazing lover she meant, "huge cock." So I've been dreading this guy for the past year or so. I've built up a whole mythology about this guy and his cock. His cock was fucking Jesus, Zeus, Apollo and Allah all rolled into one gigantic cock. Just thinking of how big his cock must have been made me feel ridiculously insecure. "How big could it have been?" I thought. "12 inches?! 15 inches!? Dear God, how can I ever compare!" These thoughts were always in the back of mind whenever I talked with her. But, recently, during one of our conversations about sex, she brought him up and told me some information that changed everything.

She started off as she usually did, saying that he was a jerk but very good at sex. I said, "he was very big wasn't he?" After this she replied in a very unexpected way. She said, very casually, "Oh, not that large. About average." I was stunned. I had thought that the kind of praise that she heaped on him could only be attained by a guy with a true monster cock. I would never have guessed that an average sized guy could give a woman an enjoyable sexual experience, let alone give her incredible sex.

Needless to say, this news was like a breath of fresh air to me. Not only was I not as significantly smaller than her last lover, but if I just improved my technique I could giver her the same mind blowing sex as him. This was a huge weight off my mind.

For me, being small means that I can never truly satisfy my lover sexually. It's this fear that has led to me to ignore women and end relationships prematurely. To hear that this fear was unfounded and that I still had a chance to satisfy my lover was really invigorating and made me so happy that I felt like sharing the news with all of you.

2. dwntwnguy09

dwntwnguy09 New Member

this is excellent news! glad her comments changed your mind around

3. danimal32

danimal32 Member

You know what? Your cock is what it is. You may be able to make minor modifications to it, but at the end of the day, it's still the same cock that you've had all of your life.

It's what's inside that matters. You are with this woman now and it's not about how big your dick is, it's about how you make her feel when you're together. She didn't choose that other guy, she chose you, try not to lose sight of that.

4. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My ex tried giving me this speech, and I understood what she meant, but she said this all to me right after she told me she "probably wouldn't ever get the same satisfaction from sex that I was getting".

5. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should never let another man make you feel insecure. King Kong dick or not. :)

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    YEARRRRRRRRRS ago a best selling book was written called The Sensuous Man. It was all about learning how to please women with your hands and tongue. Very little emphasis on the penis. Not saying I agree with it 100%, but there is more than just dick for most people.

7. hud01

Gold Member

Bingo. Hands, lips, tongue.

I don't know about the others on here, but I have made my women cum many times before penetration. Then to add that skill to my fucking.........

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

big or small dick, you should ALWAYS have more in your arsenal. the size of your cock is no gauge of your sexual abilities, it's just an added bonus. and those lacking it can always make up for it in other ways (so those with it shouldn't rest on their laurels or some small dicked guy with a tongue like a hummingbird is gonna come along and steal their lady. ;) ).

9. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    This whole story tells us a lot more about your own issues than anything to do with your girlfriend.

10. crescendo69

Gold Member

Of course size is not the issue. It is how many times per night you can cum (at least ten to twenty) and how long each session lasts (at least five hours).:rolleyes:

11. wallyj84

Gold Member

Obviously. It wasn't supposed to tell you anything about my gf.

12. srkog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    cock size and sex are a lot like being tall and playing basketball. you can be tall and have zero talent. you can be short and talented and be really good at basketball, but the only way you're going to be great is if you have both - height and talent.

13. TheWB

TheWB New Member

lemme just say this, generally speaking for most girls....7-8" is huge to a girl...keep in mind everyone exaggerates their size and in real life to most chicks 7 is like 8 in her mind......all this talk about 10-11" being superior to chicks is just stupid lol the issue is irrelevant outside of internet fantasies....dont believe me, go out clubbing every weekend for a couple months and hook up with a bunch of chicks then report back to this thread with your findings lol or just take my word for it

and i say generally and most because im suuure some chick here on lpsg will say "no i can take 10 no problem" lol ok well more power to ya

#13 TheWB, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  14. chillWEguy81

chillWEguy81 New Member

Albums:
    It's a good thing that you have learned from that experience. The fact of the matter is that there is much more to being a good lover than penis size. There are plenty of guys out there who have big dongs but are shitty lovers as well as guys who tiny ones but are exquisite lovers. Even admitted size queens will tell you this.

15. chillWEguy81

chillWEguy81 New Member

Albums:
    Also remember that every sexual partner is going to be different, and you shouldn't necessarily read into this like it's a bad thing. Be willing to learn what your girl likes, show her what you're already good at, and grow from it. I guarantee that you'll have a very satisfied girl on your hands if you do so.

16. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well she's gone now, thank God, so I'll work on it with the next one. I do agree with you 100% though.

17. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but it seems to me that it is grossly unfair for a girl to crow on and on about how good a former bf was. Women like that are often referred to as the “B” Word.

Maybe it's just me.

18. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, it certainly does nothing to endear one towards that girl if she does that. There are more tactful ways to coach a lover, and at the moment I can't think of any good reasons to really bring up how good a past lover was.

19. wallyj84

Gold Member

Sometimes my GF likes to bring up her previous BF's. Usually she brings up stuff like how often they met, how their relationship went, how they treated her, etc. She usually doesn't bring up their sex life though. But even when she does, it's something basic like how one of her boyfriends liked something very odd or something like that. She almost never brings up their sexual performance. That's what frightened me so much about her ex. She came right out and said that he was amazing in bed and once admitted that she fantasized about his dick for weeks after they broke up.

20. the_reverend

Gold Member

unless you're in a mutually agreed upon relationship of EXTREME honesty where you can both talk about anything without worrying about how it affects the other person...well, you just don't do that. i made that mistake in college, not even thinking when i was with a current girl about how stories about my ex would make them feel. i just thought of them as stories. believe me, i've learned my lesson...and if her talking about this kind of stuff is bothering you or making you feel insecure, then you have EVERY RIGHT to confront her about it and tell her to stop living in the past and just enjoy who she has now.

Draft saved Draft deleted