I thougt you girls liked us big?

blackdonkey: ??? ??? :'( :'(Why do women always go on about loving huge cocks. You always hear them going on about how they'd love a huge black cock. " The bigger the better". Yet when they come face to face with a huge cock they run a mile. A classic line would be: " There's no way I'm going to let you fuck me with that! " I was always given the impression that black guys with massive cocks were in very high demand, but this seems not to be the case.
Why then do ladies pretend that this is what they're after?(Especially in the ???U.K)

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
[quote author=blackdonkey link=board=women;num=1078839289;start=0#0 date=03/09/04 at 05:25:49] ??? ??? :'( :'(Why do women always go on about loving huge cocks. You always hear them going on about how they'd love a huge black cock. " The bigger the better". Yet when they come face to face with a huge cock they run a mile. A classic line would be: " There's no way I'm going to let you fuck me with that! " I was always given the impression that black guys with massive cocks were in very high demand, but this seems not to be the case.
Why then do ladies pretend that this is what they're after?(Especially in the ???U.K)[/quote]
Yeah, but most of them come round to the idea eventually, with a little gentle coaxing... :eek:
On a serious note, there is a difference between loving the idea of a huge cock [I believe a large proportion of women fall into this category] and actually having a preference for fucking and sucking a big cock. Visually, a very large penis is a turn-on for both women and men, ( though few would admit it) but the reality can be uncomfortable or even painful for women not totally into the physicality of it.

jayjay: English women are rubbish at sex, they talk a lot about how they would like big dick inside them but thats it just talk! Believe me I live in the uk its such a crappy place and the women they suck.

jayjay: Sorry I meant its a crappy place execpt London which is great, I would love to move there.

jr1234: I had a co worker that always gave me looks and commented on how she liked my size. Then when I got her alone at my house  I told her straight  that my dick was 13 inches long and I need a woman who can handle it.  She started with your to big and it's gonna hurt . Women talk just as much stuff as men.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=jayjay link=board=women;num=1078839289;start=0#4 date=03/11/04 at 07:07:27]Sorry I meant its a crappy place execpt London which is great, I would love to move there. [/quote] Depends where you are really, I think Central London is the biggest POS there is sometimes, it doesn't feel like home, and I live in London.

Give me the suburbs or the ghettos or the "streets that people actually live in". That's my London.

Shame it's so expensive though.

[quote author=jr1234 link=board=women;num=1078839289;start=0#5 date=03/11/04 at 18:08:47]I had a co worker that always gave me looks and commented on how she liked my size. Then when I got her alone at my house I told her straight that my dick was 13 inches long and I need a woman who can handle it. She started with your to big and it's gonna hurt . Women talk just as much stuff as men.[/quote]
Maby it's because some women are turned on by the idea of handing a large penis, but then realise that fantasy is not the same as reality? Sort of like, how some men want 13" and the ones that have 13" wish they were smaller! :D

blar: lol :D as i said on this MB before (or was it a different one?) a women saying she is a size queen or that she loves big cock is just a "cool thing" to say, nicky basically summed it up best. In my opinon some talk like that in order to seem like they a sex goddess in bed but when moment comes they want no part of it lol.

yea guys are the same......i believe that every guy has some friend who always talks about how he would bang this girl or that girl, or wish for a certian girl to just come up to him a give him a instant bj. Then all of a sudden when that wishing or talking comes true he backs out......lol

Tender: [quote author=blackdonkey link=board=women;num=1078839289;start=0#0 date=03/09/04 at 05:25:49]
Yet when they come face to face with a huge cock they run a mile. A classic line would be: " There's no way I'm going to let you fuck me with that! "
Why then do ladies pretend that this is what they're after?(Especially in the  ???U.K)[/quote]

um well if more men knew that sex was not just
1. Put it in.
2. please myself quickly
3. pull it out.

perform in record time!

Well, then, more women might be ok with actually USING it. instead of just wishing they could.

Tender

melinda: nicely put Tender. if more guys out there looked out for the needs of the lady, and took their time and made sure she was okay, and fucked her until she came (not just up until he came...) then more women would be willing to try a big cock...

jayjay: Most women don't give us big guys a chance, they see it then they run for the door. Most of us are good lovers I'm not just talking you know I can back my act.

Jim22cm: [quote author=jayjay link=board=women;num=1078839289;start=0#2 date=03/10/04 at 16:22:11]English women are rubbish at sex, they talk a lot about how they would like big dick inside them but thats it just talk! Believe me I live in the uk its such a crappy place and the women they suck.[/quote]

If the women suck,
then what are you complaining about ??? ??? ???

And they may be not what you'd like them to be, because you're not what they like you to be ...
Talking about 'women' like they are all the same makes me think they are right :p :p :p