I told a female she was loose

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Smileplz, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    She responded by saying my dick must be small because her boyfriend leaves her in pain everytime they fuck. :biggrin1:

She said my dick is small for my height, and my dick size is 6 inches.

Alot of this was meant to insult, but I wonder which insult is likely more honest. Is it easier for a woman to have a loose hole than it is for the guy to be small ?

2. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

Wow, if you tell a female shes lose expect to get hit below the belt with insults also... when u tell a female shes lose thats like telling a guy hey dude you got a small dick.. not something anyone wants to hear.. you lucky she didnt sucker punch u LOL

3. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    I am bold like that, what she said didn't offend me but it got me thinking if she could be right. Is this always a case ? if a woman doesn't feel a guy does that means he is the problem ? Because thats the mindset of this female.

4. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dunno if I ever felt a loose pussy, most are pretty tight, and I aint that big. Now I've had some musky stanchy almost wonder if she wipes forward pussy, but none too loose. And I'm not that big.

5. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

Eeeww, thats just gross LOL, where have u been finding these stanky danky chics lol

6. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    Same here, when I sleep with older women who had kids they are usually loose tho and I don't get much sensation from them - which means i'm turned off and my dick is forcing to stay hard.

I have alot of experience sleeping with a decent range of women, and for this girl's age I was so shocked by the fact I didn't feel much grip from her.

She's only 18, I was expecting almost virgin status lol..silly me, but she was cheating on her BF with me who was out of town. He is obviously way bigger than me, which is just fine but I have been trying to explain to her most guys won't be as big as me so she is going to need to stick to her long time BF.

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I live in Imperial VAlley, so the summer time can be the worst in the nation...about 120 degrees on certain days, so I learned the hard way, always take a shower before and after sex. Don't wanna experience that anymore.

8. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know I have had women in their fifties with two kids and another in her thirties with four kids, and I tell ya what, that was some pretty tight pussy. I was pleasantly surprised.

9. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    Never fucked anyone that old.

But i'm 6.5 inches thick... shouldn't I be feeling alot of tightness to enter her ? it's what i'm use to.

10. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

You should, but I think it really depends on the girl. I know some women use large dildos to plaesure themselves, could be they are use to something bigger. That's just a guess, I dunno. Like I said some younger girls with no babies weren't as tight as the two I mentioned above, so I've neever figured it out.

11. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Women have vaginas of all different sizes, just like men and penis size. It has nothing to do with body size, gestational status, how many partners they've had or which way the wind blows.

12. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    True... I think it's just her long time BF with a bigger dick than mine who has been making her too loose for me atleast.

Poor girl, she's going to have to find another monster dick to replace him.

13. hanko

hanko New Member

Albums:
    Most vaginas can be worked over pretty good....to the point of being loose. As crazy as this sounds, i have put myself and three additional fingers in young girls and pounded away. When i remove the fingers i barely feel anything. I remember this girl not mre than 21 - when I pulled out and spread her in doggy, the gaping hole was prolly 2 inches in diameter. Maybe her boyfriend did the same to her.

14. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    lol... I told this one that when a woman is tight she should be able to feel a finger, she said she doubts that. lol. She turned 18 in Aug... I don't know what she's doing with herself.

I remember seeing a gaping like the one you described, but this girl had 4 kids and love to fuck - was cheating on her boyfriend, I was standing outside her car with her ass hanging out near a train track. It was the first I was seeing her hole, light from the street shining in, 2:30 am... when I saw it I thought what the fuck am I doing here ? I just spanked her ass and told her to suck my dick.

lol lol.

15. spooky204

spooky204 New Member

Albums:
    my only 3some experience was with a couple in their 40's and the woman was pretty loose. it didnt help that i was nervous and couldn't get fully hard, so she felt even bigger.
    I didnt say anything at the time and haven't said anything since (I haven;t talked to them since, actually) but....god....she was loose....like i could hear an echo when i gave her oral, that type of loose :)

16. runz_scizzorz

runz_scizzorz New Member

I had a GF that was in her 40s and she had two kids. She had the perfect tightness for my size ... tight enough that it felt good and I stayed hard but not too tight where I got over excited. The combination resulted in being able to last a really long time without cumming. The best part was that she had great control and would literally tighten and release her pussy in time with my strokes when I was cumming such that her pussy was literally milking the cum out of my dick. Hot.

17. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Maybe not, after all she is having sex with you, despite her BF is larger than you

18. lovings

lovings New Member

Albums:
    Yikes, didn't anyone but runz_scizzorz hear about Kegels? Kegel exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Vagina has muscles. Muscles can be exercised. *Any* woman can be as tight as she wants with a little work, and gaining conscious control of the muscles "down below" can result in a lot of fun for both partners.

19. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Absolutely. I've been doing Kegels for 20 years now and I use those toned muscles well. :wink:

20. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    Thank you! All these posts had me clenching and unclenching at the speed of light.

Draft saved Draft deleted