I told a female she was loose

ukal2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only ever found one woman to be 'loose' out of the 30+ I have been with. She was 19 and was dripping wet and very very loose from the moment I slipped in - it was like nothing I have ever seen before or since. She had not had kids, but I suspect she was into very large toys and fisting as well as being naturally loose. Sex was still ok, but just felt very different

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only ever found one woman to be 'loose' out of the 30+ I have been with. She was 19 and was dripping wet and very very loose from the moment I slipped in - it was like nothing I have ever seen before or since. She had not had kids, but I suspect she was into very large toys and fisting as well as being naturally loose. Sex was still ok, but just felt very different
omg ...fisting ?

damn...

D_John Handcock

Account Disabled
Media
now there are times when air gets up inside the vagina thus creating the effect of being loose. Inside it almost feels like a cave opened up, like my cock head had air all aroung it and not the feeling of being squeezed.

Anyone - know what im talking about?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She responded by saying my dick must be small because her boyfriend leaves her in pain everytime they fuck. :biggrin1:

She said my dick is small for my height, and my dick size is 6 inches.

Alot of this was meant to insult, but I wonder which insult is likely more honest. Is it easier for a woman to have a loose hole than it is for the guy to be small ?

Why are you wasting your time with this lying cheating skank anyway?

HUNG_4_FUN

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
now there are times when air gets up inside the vagina thus creating the effect of being loose. Inside it almost feels like a cave opened up, like my cock head had air all aroung it and not the feeling of being squeezed.

hmmm.. just recently found out about this myself.

novanuttz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first was kinda odd. She was very tight at the opening but very loose beyond that. She was the fastest to "O" I had ever experienced and did it often.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are you wasting your time with this lying cheating skank anyway?

I'm done with her.... Did I mention that I asked her for a threesome, just to put it out there to see what else it possible with this obvious undercover freak, and she told me that I can get a three some if I pay her $3000...and she's only 18. She is probably the most broken person ive ever had sex with. Good luck to her.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yep. Quickest way to fix that is to stick two fingers in her and pry her open. A small queef may come out. No big deal.

A few other reasons can cause this looseness that hasn't been mentioned. One is if she's very turned on, she could be producing copious amounts of lube which could be misunderstood by the body as being "loose" when in reality it's just really really slick.

Another is if she's drunk or high. I've noticed some women just relax everything when in that state and vaginal muscles are no exception.

Lastly, if she's accustomed to larger guys, she could have just trained her body to accept the larger cocks more instinctively. It is a trained/learned skill to be able to do that. I've noticed if my wife and I have sex frequently it isn't difficult to ease into her. If we take a break for a week or so, she gets to be so tight that we have to be super careful not to rush penetrating her too quickly.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Smileplz she was prob lying about the boyfriend too, she was just appalled at the knowledge she has a cavernous cunt.

And my experiences were my housemate, We fucked her once when we were drunk loose as hell, I couldnt believe it, Im 7.5 by 6 I was like the what the fuck?!
Then another time a friend and I had sex, it was tight at the entrance, then baggy as hell at the back, she had just had a kid the month before, but I reasoned she d had em so premature itd be ok. Obviously not. Bad sex.
On the plus side though, cuz of her I can say I fucked a model who worked for Kate Moss.... :)

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Smileplz she was prob lying about the boyfriend too, she was just appalled at the knowledge she has a cavernous cunt.

And my experiences were my housemate, We fucked her once when we were drunk loose as hell, I couldnt believe it, Im 7.5 by 6 I was like the what the fuck?!
Then another time a friend and I had sex, it was tight at the entrance, then baggy as hell at the back, she had just had a kid the month before, but I reasoned she d had em so premature itd be ok. Obviously not. Bad sex.
On the plus side though, cuz of her I can say I fucked a model who worked for Kate Moss.... :)

She told me about the boyfriend after I told her that I met a new girl and I wanted to stop talking to her. I only had sex with this girl twice, and I was so unimpressed I didn't even bother calling her over for a month or even saw her for that matter. So after not seeing her for a month, I called her up and told I met a new girl. I told her about her huge cunt a week or so after learning about her boyfriend - and another older rich guy she was selling herself to - having threesomes with etc..

I have been with a number of young girls, and even the ones who may have had a kid are usually pretty tight enough for me - it's the first ive ever been with a young girl with no muscle - just super soft walls and open on the inside. There was never even any contraction, just dead on the inside, no life..

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here, when I sleep with older women who had kids they are usually loose tho and I don't get much sensation from them - which means i'm turned off and my dick is forcing to stay hard.

I have alot of experience sleeping with a decent range of women, and for this girl's age I was so shocked by the fact I didn't feel much grip from her.

She's only 18, I was expecting almost virgin status lol..silly me, but she was cheating on her BF with me who was out of town. He is obviously way bigger than me, which is just fine but I have been trying to explain to her most guys won't be as big as me so she is going to need to stick to her long time BF.

With an attitude like this, I'm surprised you get laid at all.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With an attitude like this, I'm surprised you get laid at all.
What attitude ?

Which is why you're taking out your anger blasting about her on an internet forum. Classy.
My anger ? I only wanted to share this story with other people that I find fasinating, a young girl with a loose pussy is convince a guy with a reasonable big dick is the problem and not her loose hole.
Could be the OP has other issues that have nothing to do with this girl at all.
Other issues like what ?