I told a female she was loose

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's only 18, I was expecting almost virgin status lol..silly me, but she was cheating on her BF with me who was out of town. He is obviously way bigger than me

Well my gf is 18, she's also had a kid. She's as tight as any other woman I've been with.
Sounds like this is your problem and not hers tbh.

.... You must be really small.

Last edited:

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well my gf is 18, she's also had a kid. She's as tight as any other woman I've been with.
Sounds like this is your problem and not hers tbh.

.... You must be really small.

Even if I was alot smaller my dick would still be good enough to please most tight women.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
smileplz...lol @ everything you've said...i think you're in denial
Well maybe, because we all know certain problems are always the guys short comungs. A woman can never be the problem, which brings me back to my initial point, can I guy really have a big dick if there is a woman out there who will think he's small?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why should you tell it? Even if it was so for you.
I had only 6 sexpartners in my lifetime and none of them were loose.

My girlfriend is 49, and in her pre-meno. I have to penetrate her very carefully or I can forget sex for some weeks.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes.

Besides it's the cheapest and easiest backstop to criticise a guy's cock.

Whatever the dimensions of people's bits, bad sex is bad sex, and it's best to keep your mouth shut and move on.
I personally don't like women who need big cocks to be happy, size queens turn me off.

D_Sven_Svetty

Account Disabled
Media
I have a friend that has a loose vagina. I can fit four fingers horizontally into IT regularly. She is also the girl that is the most wet. I love fucking her. She squirts every time!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I personally don't like women who need big cocks to be happy, size queens turn me off.

Apart from the fact that I find this comment crass and that the issue is more complicated than you seem to realise, it remains that you decided that you had the right to criticise someone with whom you had just had sex.

Perhaps you should tell women first that you like tight pussy before you have sex with them, perhaps you should ask to check them first. Some will see the irony in this, but I am guessing that it will go over your head.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apart from the fact that I find this comment crass and that the issue is more complicated than you seem to realise, it remains that you decided that you had the right to criticise someone with whom you had just had sex.

Perhaps you should tell women first that you like tight pussy before you have sex with them, perhaps you should ask to check them first. Some will see the irony in this, but I am guessing that it will go over your head.
Personal freedom to express a correct judgement in my view. Dont really care if im big or small I dont pride myself on my cock size nor do I want to be liked for it. Growing up cock size was never on my mind, and even today it doesnt mean much to me.
The only issue I care about has already been discuss in the thread.
This is not about emotions or feelings, these are not more important than honesty so keep your lying mentality to yourself.

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am bold like that, what she said didn't offend me but it got me thinking if she could be right. Is this always a case ? if a woman doesn't feel a guy does that means he is the problem ? Because thats the mindset of this female.

it just means she's a slut. if she has a boyfriend, what the hell is she fucking around on him for? maybe he'd like to know how loose she is. it won't be long before she finds a bigger dick and makes her bf irrelevant. 6 is average. taller guys or fatter guys don't have bigger dicks, so how it is relative to your overall size is immaterial. you just don't have the biggest dick on the planet. meh.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Many women don't NEED a big cock, because most men don't have them-- Most women just make do with what they have.. If we needed them..hung guys wouldnt have been a minority statistically

And anyone who would be just about the ass, boobs, lips, penis or any other part of someone's body..just for that part of the body is someone who should not even be in a relationship unless their partner appreciates all of that..

But saying that they turn you off..feels a bit weird to me..because you are on a site showing your cock off to just about anyone..
What are you doing accepting appreciation on a site that is full of the so called sizequeens in different variations??

Not every 'sizequeen' is the same you know..we are not all looking for bigger and better or just the penis and than the man.

Why choose to show your dick and not just a picture of your face, so we could appreciate your pretty smile? :confused:

So weird to me..your post..But maybe its me..

Last edited:

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it just means she's a slut. if she has a boyfriend, what the hell is she fucking around on him for? maybe he'd like to know how loose she is. it won't be long before she finds a bigger dick and makes her bf irrelevant. 6 is average. taller guys or fatter guys don't have bigger dicks, so how it is relative to your overall size is immaterial. you just don't have the biggest dick on the planet. meh.

I told her that she's a slut and she denied it...lol.