I told a female she was loose

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many women don't NEED a big cock, because most men don't have them-- Most women just make do with what they have.. If we needed them..hung guys wouldnt have been a minority statistically

And anyone who would be just about the ass, boobs, lips, penis or any other part of someone's body..just for that part of the body is someone who should not even be in a relationship unless their partner appreciates all of that..

But saying that they turn you off..feels a bit weird to me..because you are on a site showing your cock off to just about anyone..
What are you doing accepting appreciation on a site that is full of the so called sizequeens in different variations??

Not every 'sizequeen' is the same you know..we are not all looking for bigger and better or just the penis and than the man.

Why choose to show your dick and not just a picture of your face, so we could appreciate your pretty smile? :confused:

So weird to me..your post..But maybe its me..
Because cock display is what everyone does on here.

I think more guys should start telling women their body aint nearly as good as it should be.

YumYumCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roseanne who was married to Tom Arnold made some crack about his dick and his response was, which I loved.... "even a 747 looks small in the grand canyon"

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
I personally don't like women who need big cocks to be happy, size queens turn me off.

Well you made it clear that you definitely needed a tighter pussy to be happy on that ocassion, so I guess double standards apply here.

The way I see it, if a girl's vagina is a bit on the loose side, then sex might not be as pleasurable to me but I'd have to be really shallow to dwell on this enough for it to be the deal breaker. So in that sense, vagina size matters to me and Im assuming most female size queens are just the inverse of this.

If all they need is a big throbbing dick on the other hand, then yeah that is definitely a turn off for me.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try telling women that before you fuck them and see how much sex you get.
Well I do tell women if their pussies aint good I can't stay with them... I tell him I need that. and I still get sex.. They promise me it's tight "if we ever reach that point" which we always do lol...

Well you made it clear that you definitely needed a tighter pussy to be happy on that ocassion, so I guess double standards apply here.

The way I see it, if a girl's vagina is a bit on the loose side, then sex might not be as pleasurable to me but I'd have to be really shallow to dwell on this enough for it to be the deal breaker. So in that sense, vagina size matters to me and Im assuming most female size queens are just the inverse of this.

If all they need is a big throbbing dick on the other hand, then yeah that is definitely a turn off for me.

Tightness is not unreasonable ..but i'm happy you agree size queens are turn offs...

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So, you are saying the cock in your gallery is 6x6.5?

Nope, it's 8 X 6.5

The cock in your gallery isn't yours then?

Because here (in the OP) you say you are 6 inches:

She responded by saying my dick must be small because her boyfriend leaves her in pain everytime they fuck. :biggrin1:

She said my dick is small for my height, and my dick size is 6 inches.

Alot [sic] of this was meant to insult, but I wonder which insult is likely more honest. Is it easier for a woman to have a loose hole than it is for the guy to be small ?

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i feel like i fell down the rabbit hole.

you said 6 inches long here: "I listed two things she said, that it's small for big 6'5 height and that it's six inches long"

and then you say you measured it to be 8 inches long in the post above this one which begs the question...

where on earth did you find 2 extra inches?! :eek:

Last edited:

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i feel like i fell down the rabbit hole.

you said 6 inches long here: "I listed two things she said, that it's small for big 6'5 height and that it's six inches long"

and then you say you measured it to be 8 inches long?

where on earth did you find 2 extra inches?! :eek:

I don't know why she thought it was 6 inches long tho... No idea why - maybe it felt that small inside her or maybe because I wasn't turned on I wasn't fully erect with her or she could just be saying that.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Where are you finding them? Brothels?
haha ... I don't think they have those in my city.

Don't worry I have a very good way of stating my shallow needs to these women, if they can't accept it then no problem.

I am 22, so it's easier to get away with certain things with females 25 and under. The moment their age is around 28 they find my immature questions a big turn off, but who cares ? I have no time to lay with a woman who isn't tight. Thats a big waste of time, especially with the shit women want guys to do these days before getting some.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha ... I don't think they have those in my city.

Don't worry I have a very good way of stating my shallow needs to these women, if they can't accept it then no problem.

I am 22, so it's easier to get away with certain things with females 25 and under. The moment their age is around 28 they find my immature questions a big turn off, but who cares ? I have no time to lay with a woman who isn't tight. Thats a big waste of time, especially with the shit women want guys to do these days before getting some.

As long as you're being honest, if they want to fuck you anyway then it's no problem, as you said.

I just find it hard to believe that anyone WOULD want to after hearing some of the things you've said.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as you're being honest, if they want to fuck you anyway then it's no problem, as you said.

I just find it hard to believe that anyone WOULD want to after hearing some of the things you've said.

I'm sure I could make you want to aswell.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sure I could make you want to aswell.

I don't even know subgirl THAT well, but I'd bet my last dollar that she'd turn you down in a flash.

I would too, I find your language very off-putting and your intelligence lacking.

But I'm not in your age range at all, perhaps it is as you said, more mature women don't go for your particular schtick.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't even know subgirl THAT well, but I'd bet my last dollar that she'd turn you down in a flash.

I would too, I find your language very off-putting and your intelligence lacking.

But I'm not in your age range at all, perhaps it is as you said, more mature women don't go for your particular schtick.

I'm betting your dollar would be safe.