I told a female she was loose

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6.5" around is about average. I had a roomate in college who's head was about 9". It was the size of a baseball!
If 6.5" girth is avg, post a pic of yours. Then we can all see that you're below average.
New members have allways a large member in their pants without proof.

Last edited:

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
I am bold like that, what she said didn't offend me but it got me thinking if she could be right. Is this always a case ? if a woman doesn't feel a guy does that means he is the problem ? Because thats the mindset of this female.

That's not being bold, moron; that's being a complete douchebag. Not a difficult distinction to make, even. Try being so bold to someone you're intimidated by.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to agree with others that I am very surprised the OP ever gets a shag at all considering his attitude & complete lack of respect towards women...

Also the irony & double standards of calling the girl a slut... What exactly does that make you then, if you are sleeping around with lots of different women?? :rolleyes:

And finally you said your cock was 6", the photo's look like 6", so where did you get 8" from?? :confused: I'm very sure if you had an 8" cock she would have felt much tighter...

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, what a convenient bump to my recent troubles.

I would never, ever tell a girl that she was loose. But I'm fairly sure I've been with one who was, and recently she told me, drunk out of her mind, that I was pretty small for her taste when we talked about our past relationship. I felt thrashed and my confidence took a deep dive (it was practically murdered, right after I just got over my issue of feeling small, too) so I just didn't say anything. But would it have been considered okay to combat this with a statement like, "Well, maybe you were just too loose to feel me!" Or is it better that I was the better person and left it at that?

Last edited:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She responded correctly, or should I say in kind. A big pussy is to a woman what a small dick is to a man. Has any other women ever said that you have a small dick? If not, it's because they didn't want to insult you. You insulted that woman by telling her she was loose.

She responded by saying my dick must be small because her boyfriend leaves her in pain everytime they fuck. :biggrin1:

She said my dick is small for my height, and my dick size is 6 inches.

Alot of this was meant to insult, but I wonder which insult is likely more honest. Is it easier for a woman to have a loose hole than it is for the guy to be small ?

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a personal standpoint, I would opt not to make such a comment. It's like a woman telling you you are small and you don't cut it for her. If there is nothing nice to say, best not say at all and go about your business....imo
There is someone out there for everyone.

MarinerDNA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, what a convenient bump to my recent troubles.

I would never, ever tell a girl that she was loose. But I'm fairly sure I've been with one who was, and recently she told me, drunk out of her mind, that I was pretty small for her taste when we talked about our past relationship. I felt thrashed and my confidence took a deep dive (it was practically murdered, right after I just got over my issue of feeling small, too) so I just didn't say anything. But would it have been considered okay to combat this with a statement like, "Well, maybe you were just too loose to feel me!" Or is it better that I was the better person and left it at that?

Yeah, it would have been ok. You're not that small and she thrashed you because it takes more to satisfy her cavernous vagina

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yaknow, if you just stick a thumb up her ass, turn it clockwise, she'll tighten up?

righty tighty, lefty loosey.
true facts.
i swear.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha good to know MickeyLee... I hear puttin your balls inside her with your dick should tighten things up nicely.

A girl I went around with a while back was so loose... I actually faked cuming haha.

She later bragged to her friend about how big I was.

Takes all kinds... I should have told her to start doing some Kegal excersizes to tighten that pussy up!

The Ananga Ranga states:
The woman should ever strive to close
and constrict the Yoni until it holds the
Lingam as with a finger, opening and
shutting at her pleasure, and finally, acting
as the hand of the Gopi girl, who
milks the cow. This can only be learned by practice

Blessings.

Last edited:

D_Hairy Truman

Experimental Member
Media
i hadn't had sex in eight years and i was fucking this girl with a lose vagina. i ended up stopping like i had an orgasm as i was wearing a condom. believe me it sucked making that decision. well not one to give up we went at it again and i was finally able to have an orgasm. fucked her up her ass too and it felt the way her vagina should have felt. she was a big girl that had two kids. but i used to fuck a woman of average size that had four kids and her pussy wasn't loose.

Last edited:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This whole thread is ridiculous, but it's easy to see who here has actual experience and who doesn't.
The vagina is not like an ear piercing, where as you put bigger things in to it it gets stretched and permanently distorted. When you fuck a girl, you're not feeling a tightness on you because you're deforming her skin, that's her muscle squeezing back on you. Realistically, the more a girl fucks the tighter she should be. If she hasn't fucked in a few days, it will take more work to get it loose enough to get in to and will be more sore afterwards, but that's no different than taking a week off of jogging and needing to warm up a little more first and feeling it more the next day.

Childbirth can certainly move things around, but I've slept with a couple women who had had children and they were almost too tight. I think women who have just had kids probably don't have sex as much for the first while (since they're getting up 3 times a night to change their babies), plus they're older, so I guess that could account for the muscle weakening up. The moms I was with had plenty of sex and were pretty active, so maybe that accounts for their tightness.

In summary, I'd take a confident, physically active, sexually adventurous woman any day :)

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm pretty sure it's been asked before, and I may start a new thread if it hasn't, but I wonder if women react to being told they have a loose pussy the same as men being told they had a small dick?

I'd definitely never say either, but from what girls tell me the big insecurity they tend to have is more about cleanliness/smell than anything else. I think if you told someone they had a gross pussy they'd react about the same way as a man being told he has a small dick.

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
T
She responded by saying my dick must be small because her boyfriend leaves her in pain everytime they fuck. :biggrin1:

She said my dick is small for my height, and my dick size is 6 inches.

Alot of this was meant to insult, but I wonder which insult is likely more honest. Is it easier for a woman to have a loose hole than it is for the guy to be small ?
If it needs a barrier around it or...you hear an echo..its loose.

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hadn't had sex in eight years and i was fucking this girl with a lose vagina. i ended up stopping like i had an orgasm as i was wearing a condom. believe me it sucked making that decision. well not one to give up we went at it again and i was finally able to have an orgasm. fucked her up her ass too and it felt the way her vagina should have felt. she was a big girl that had two kids. but i used to fuck a woman of average size that had four kids and her pussy wasn't loose.
Kids dont make for loose poon.some are just naturally loose.