I told her about my size... was that a bad idea?

ItalianStallion: I have been seeing this girl for about 5 weeks, and she has been in some really bad relationships and she was hurt a few times. So I didn't want to appear like any other guy so I told her I wanted to wait on sex at least a couple of months.

So we were making out, and I am always interested in her comfort, I told her if I do anything that is too much or too fast or uncormfortable to stop me. Well anyway we were watching Real sex, and it was talking about penis size, and importance, and she mentioned that size wasn't important to her, then she said she can't really jusify that because she has never been with a "big boy".

While we were on the subject I mentioned that I was rather large, and that I cared about her comfort, I just told her it might take a little time to get used to, and that I wouldn't be dissapointed if she told me to stop during sex.

She asked me how large, and I asked her if she wanted me to show her, so I did, I was flaccid, probably about 8.5" she seemed to like it and told me it would be fun for her to get used to, and she told me just to make sure that I warm her up a lot before we go at it. Well I think the experience went well.

Would you guys have told her or should I have just surprised her? I know her pretty well, and she is quite open about sex, which is really cool, so I think she didn't seem to mind or think it was weird, but she never said anything about it later, so I am thinking it didn't really bother her.

tripod2004: When I was younger, I would move my erection under my shirt, pointing to my chest. When she 'accidently' touched it she then had the choice of recoiling or stroking the head. If she did I would undo the buttons and go from there. Another method was to roll my semi erect penis onto my thigh and invite her to sit on my lap. If she jumped off I had more work to do. Otherwise I could let her know what to expect

hose_85: I think if she was curious enough to want to see it, you probably want have to wait very long before she wants to try it on for size. She will probably be very curious about it, will it fit ?, how will it feel ?,and so on.

At 8.5" x 6" not overly large, have had alot of women try mine out because of the bulge factor alone, having never seen or touched it, Oh well, those were in my single days.

Just give her a little time and I bet curosity will get the best of her.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What or what not I would have done is kinda irrelevant since you did raise the issue and it seemed to have worked out very well. No point second guessing success!

alysen6: You did the right thing. Not only does she know what to expect, but you can approach sex more comfortably knowing that the issue has already been talked about. Good luck!

-Aly

feared: with girls i've dated, if they're looking for sex then our conversation will invariably turn to size (i'm fairly tall, and they're curious whether everything is to proportion). some girls have backed down due to the size of it, but thankfully others have stepped up to the challenge.

InKonspikuouZ: yeah especially when on vacation and i was young, girls have not let me put it in. it has its negative points being hung too