I told her about my size... was that a bad idea?

ItalianStallion: I have been seeing this girl for about 5 weeks, and she has been in some really bad relationships and she was hurt a few times. So I didn't want to appear like any other guy so I told her I wanted to wait on sex at least a couple of months.

So we were making out, and I am always interested in her comfort, I told her if I do anything that is too much or too fast or uncormfortable to stop me. Well anyway we were watching Real sex, and it was talking about penis size, and importance, and she mentioned that size wasn't important to her, then she said she can't really jusify that because she has never been with a "big boy".

While we were on the subject I mentioned that I was rather large, and that I cared about her comfort, I just told her it might take a little time to get used to, and that I wouldn't be dissapointed if she told me to stop during sex.

She asked me how large, and I asked her if she wanted me to show her, so I did, I was flaccid, probably about 8.5" she seemed to like it and told me it would be fun for her to get used to, and she told me just to make sure that I warm her up a lot before we go at it. Well I think the experience went well.

Would you guys have told her or should I have just surprised her? I know her pretty well, and she is quite open about sex, which is really cool, so I think she didn't seem to mind or think it was weird, but she never said anything about it later, so I am thinking it didn't really bother her.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
From what you've told us....all apparently went well.
I wouldn't worry about it.

You took an ideal occasion and a very correct approach to the entire issue without "forcing" or overdoing the matter one bit. As much as you pondered what to do (from an earlier thread), you couldn't have done any better, IMHO.

Way to go! ;)

belcurv: It was the perfect way to let her know. Like the Woody Allen movie, "Annie Hall," which was on AMC this weekend, where they kiss before they really want to just to get the awkward first kiss over with so they can enjoy it when they're really ready. You can bet she's "warming up" thinking about your size and how lucky she'll be when you are both ready...