Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'M HORNY!!! I'm so horny I'm going to explode! Going out of my mind! Was hoping to hook up with my hot stud but it's not going to happen now and I'm truly going mad. Can't fix it myself :frown1: Just thought I'd share cause I don't know what else to do with myself....sigh....

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'M HORNY!!! I'm so horny I'm going to explode! Going out of my mind! Was hoping to hook up with my hot stud but it's not going to happen now and I'm truly going mad. Can't fix it myself :frown1: Just thought I'd share cause I don't know what else to do with myself....sigh....

Nice pics. If only my cock was slightly bigger, you could suck it from your PC :tongue: lol

I'm sure men are falling over themselves to fuck you

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know the feeling :(
here's my advice: get a nice electric toothbrush, turn it on, put it under a pillow, and ride that pillow like a mechanical bull!

good luck with your prob (=

This will also help you have the nicest teeth anyone's ever come across.

I'll be here all week and remember to tip your wait staff folks!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I appreciate all the kind words. Toothbrush...hmmmmm...maybe a belt sander lol! Went out for a drink with someone and yes he asked me back to his house but here I am home alone cause there's only one stud I want (and anyone here who knows me knows who it is)...sigh

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, I don't think men get it. When I'm like that there's only one person I ache for. It's him, and it can only be him. No other will do. Sorry, guys, that's just the way it is.

You can go and poke anything and you'll be ok. I'm not wired that way. Sigh, wouldn't the world be easier if I could. No, probably not.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, I don't think men get it. When I'm like that there's only one person I ache for. It's him, and it can only be him. No other will do. Sorry, guys, that's just the way it is.

You can go and poke anything and you'll be ok. I'm not wired that way. Sigh, wouldn't the world be easier if I could. No, probably not.

some of us get it...but it's still fun to flirt. :cool: