I took down some of my pics

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_sugarandspice, Dec 20, 2007.

1. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

I took down some pics of my friend's huge penis. I had them defiantly up there even though I knew my lover would see them. I just like the pix of big penises compared and measured not necessarily because I want to have sex with them but I like those kind of pictures.
    I got tired of looking at them in my gallery .I was just showing off like when you catch an unusually big fish you want pics. I was only in the picture because I didn't want to be called fake and be accused of just posting some cock from the net which really doesn't matter. I was amazed .I had never seen him fully hard before I got out the camera. He cooperates for the measuring and it was like I was on my own show Fun With Dicks by Sugar and Spice . LOL
    I would like to have a photo shoot and see what all his dick can be compared to for fun to show his size. Maybe a real super-size queen will model his penis penetrating her. He needs his own page. I'll ask him to put one up for us so I don't have to have his pix where my lover sees them.
    I like his beautiful body ( my friend,he is a model)for pics but I don't want to make my lover unhappy. It is a little hard to understand. He doesn't really want me but he doesn't want anyone else to have me. Well, I can understand him not wanting to share me.
    I want to have his pics separate from my lovers pics and I want to display the measurements we took. I 'll get him to get a membership for it.
    I'll post links of him in this thread tomorow.I'm going to bed now.

2. jack65

jack65 New Member

Hello

Why would you do that,("I had them defiantly up there even though I knew my lover would see them")
    if your lover is not happy being reminded that you have had cock bigger then his and it hurts his feelings to be reminded by your pic's with this dude, are you guys in a relationship ( your lover and you) or is he a FB and your not concernd with his feelings, would he do that to you if you asked him not to do something because you felt hurt, would he still do it?

I'm not trying to be nasty ( realy i'm not) i just don't understand this.

3. B_sugarandspice

I don't know what FBis but I told him about it before he joined and he got upset. He has a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend. It was a sex thing. i wanted really awesome sex and to befascinated by someone who would not derailme from my goals and that is whta I got. I have chganged my mind about a lot of things recently and I wanted to keep the comments I had on the photos more than I wanted to wanted my lover's happiness at that time. This site is for me.period. He wanted to see the site I was posting his pix on and I let him see. I am glad it really gave me the closure I needed. I am much happier now. I will only see the bow hunter again if he will cooperate for the pix I want and that's all .I don't love him anymore and it is about time the spell was broken. The time for that relationship has passed and that's okay. No harm done.

4. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Do what you gotta, and go from their. You're not in the wrong, darlin' heart. No worries.

I think "FB" is "Fuck Buddy." :confused:

5. jack65

jack65 New Member

Hello
    sugarandspice, i think i get the picture now are you saying your lover is not your boyfriend?, so is your boyfriend all right with it ( posting pix of your lover )
    I think i understand why you like the pix ( they are quite cool) i thought you were saying that your boyfriend was up set. Still any one that lets you take photo then says please don't post them here should still be respected don't you think?.

I was going to going to argue the point about respecting others but i'm not now, i just hope you don't lose a lover friend or others over your wanting to post them, remember some times to win is to lose.

Thank You.

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

7. B_sugarandspice

my lover/ex consort/now possibly kept for a FB for photo ops was upset that I had another man's photos up there. I told him about it beforehand and he thought he could handle it.then he couldn't.
    I wasn't willing to lose the comments on the pix to make sure he wouldn't see them. Then I change my mind.then changed it again.
    I wanted to be over him-my ex consort- and now I am.
    I'm happy.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Well I have to agree with her that the quality of some of the pics was excellent. However, since I am an adult if anyone asked me not to post a pic on the internet even if it were clothed I would not do it. IMHO, regardless of the level or intensity of the friendship/relationship that is a betrayal of trust.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I love you.

I never announce taking pics down either... that's lame

10. B_sugarandspice

Blah,blah, blah goes that hate committee. You obviously did not read the OP. Gosh you must all be really lonely and bored to follow me around the forum bitching.
    It's quite funny. Some people need to get a life!
    JEALOUS

11. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're telling us to get a life, and yet you're the one that created a pointless thread to announce something that no one gives a shit about. Huh.

Oh, and accusing other people of being jealous is tantamount to admitting that your argument -- if it can be called that -- doesn't have shit. Just a piece of rhetorical device.

12. jack65

jack65 New Member

Hello

sugarandspice, I don't think people hate you at all, some including myself may disagree with you at times but hate you?,thats pretty strong.

we all have our view on things and your in a public forum people will disagree and its there right, just as it is yours. so for the record i for 1 do not "hate"you at all because i/we don't even know you really i/we only know some of your views.

Thank You.

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I don't hate anyone, weather I get a kick out of shaking things up again.. is questionable.

14. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just an opinion from a TOTALLY neutral observer S&S. I have no axe to grind. What you do with your gallery is your own business but when you throw it into a public thread - you automatically open yourself up to criticism. You had to know what you were getting into...

15. B_sugarandspice

hmm,really. you silly little guy. Hating is a slang term for narrowminded jealous people always looking to dis someone else. You need to start getting out more often to catch up on some of the lingo,lol.
    You have been rude and insulting(in other posts)as well as your cohort so don't pretend your innocent.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

17. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I realize this isn't directly related, but I just put up a couple of new pics and they don't show up in my profile. Anyone know what's up with that? Is the forum just buggy?

18. B_sugarandspice

criticisms-no big deal. Benn getting that from the SAME folks since I came here who bitch,whine and complain on every thread I write.
    I can tell now which threads should actually be blogs. I am new and this thread is old news.
    How many times we gonna beat the dead horse?
    Do you see the difference in your post? No accusations or insulting remarks?
    These posters post there negative snivel everywhere I go.
    Trying to put a negative spin on anything I post.
    At least Cigarbabe can actually come up with a decent cut down . It was impressive and not just this whiny bullshit -not you-but from the committee of posters
    I just remembered a word LMAO NINCOMPOOPS (sp).lol
    that's what they are.LMAO.
    They never even have a decent argument. They say they disagree but it is always loaded with insults. So they are the hypocrites. I'll post whatever I please as long as it doesn't get me kicked off.

19. B_sugarandspice

20. B_sugarandspice

you don't know what your talking about.
    as usual.

Draft saved Draft deleted