I took down some of my pics

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you are a minority. A teeny fraction. I am still smarter than you even though I have to take writing classes. Those minor things that are correctable.
You still can't finish this word you smarty-ot...lol Your boyfriends or their Momma's you can't meet wouldn't know that word.lol Do you know what it is? They didn't teach you that one?
Maybe it's you poor attitude that makes them use you on the side.
You don't make me look bad. You just show what a petty person you are. I am attractive and kind hearted . I guess that is something you haven't been capable of learning or retaining.

To whom was this rant directed, Garth33 or myself? :confused: More importantly why did you take offense to what I wrote? :confused: I was being nice and defending you.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To whom was this rant directed, Garth33 or myself? :confused: More importantly why did you take offense to what I wrote? :confused: I was being nice and defending you.
I hadn't read you comment you left on my blog so I thought you were insinuating that that what I write is -I don't know-like you were continuing to be insulting like before.
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were going to stop being mean.
I'm sorry for being cruel to you.
I don't wanna say anything else because it hurts me.
What are you doing up so late?lol

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I hadn't read you comment you left on my blog so I thought you were insinuating that that what I write is -I don't know-like you were continuing to be insulting like before.
Just some writing criticism but each new sentence does not belong on a new line, make a paragraph so it flows.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Do what you gotta, and go from their. You're not in the wrong, darlin' heart. No worries.

I think "FB" is "Fuck Buddy." :confused:

um
actually if she is posting a guys pics w/out his permission and dosn't have a model's reliease she is breaking the law...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took down my cock pics cause people kept stealing them, I guess its a compliment till someone accuses you of being fake :tongue:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are hot as hell . Ignore what others think of you .:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are hot as hell . Ignore what others think of you .:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Hey,Sweety ,did you see my blog about women and self esteem.
I want to correct any writing errors but I don't know how. I have to find a tutor so I can express my ideas.
Thanks for your comment.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um
actually if she is posting a guys pics w/out his permission and dosn't have a model's reliease she is breaking the law...
GEE, WONDER WHY THE PICS HAVE A SIGN THAT SAYS LPSG.ORG an obvious web address!!!!!!!

MAYBE THEY TOOK THEM TO FREAKIN' POST.Eureka!!!
I crack myself up.lolol

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,Sweety ,did you see my blog about women and self esteem.
I want to correct any writing errors but I don't know how. I have to find a tutor so I can express my ideas.
Thanks for your comment.
I will read it soon as tomorrow . I will log out soon . I will answer you in your blog. Some people on the site are really obsessed with grammar and spelling ignore them. Your are a nice person and hot as hell . That's the only thing that really matters. I will help you .:smile::smile::smile:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem to think anyone who disagrees with you hates you - grow a thicker skin and grow up.

The correct way to address some with a question like this is:
Do you you think anyone who disaggrees with you hates you.
or why do think someone hates you when they disagree with you?
or

If you assume someone hates you just because they disagree with you then you are immature and need to grow up.

See , that is what you and your cohorts do not grasp.
You load your responses with insults then try to act like all you did was disagree with me.

It looks like you need to learn some communication skills.
When you make accusations instead of asking a question and sincerely seeking to know the answers it looks like you have a lack of respect.

Also hating on someone is a common slang here on the east coast of the US and in the South.
Are you really confused about this? Are you looking for an opportunity to just be dramatic?
Are you really unfamiliar with the term haters?
Here are some examples from Urban dictionary:
Urban Dictionary: hater
hater

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

hater

A label applied to people who are more negative than positive when discussing another person. It most commonly refers to individuals whose negativity is so extreme that it is all-consuming. However, there are various levels and forms of being a hater, ranging from completely dismissing any positive traits or actions, to merely painting a less than flattering picture by using words with negative connotations. Hating is often attributed to jealousy, but just as often, it seems to stem from some other source.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my cohorts?

This is the first time I've ever addressed anything to you and it was prompted by your constant paranoia. If you chose to view it as an accusation that's your prerogative but hardly surprising in view of the way you view everyone as against you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cohorts and Consorts? Two words by S&S i havent seen in ages. Interesting choice of words. Now given im usually in the band of cohorts of jealous haters, i've got to say...while S&S does exhibit some strange and inexplicable behaviors at times...she does have a fanbase who would probably bug her to death about what happened to the good big ol' cock and vagina pictures. Lord knows if i take off the wrong pics from my gallery, i get to hear about it 11 times from Tuesday by those who liked those pics.

I can understand why she posted it. Im not a hater, but i do normally like to fight. Strangely, i find myself being the devils advocate on this one. While most of the ladies here arent jealous haters, im sure you have run across that many times in your personal life. Women are notorious for being catty and jealous and hating those they envy in the young school days, i know some dont outgrow this, but i think most here are just mental giants who find out an easy target because you do get riled up easily. It doesnt take much before youre shitting in your own hand and lunging it at the people making funny faces at you. I used to be the same way...

Just don't respond to them in a way that is reminscent of the Valley Girl middle school days and dont try too hard to stand up for yourself. You shouldnt have to spend pages explaining your educational, physical, sexual, etc training to that degree. Its obvious those pics on your gallery were yours after a while, after all you were just shy if putting a sticker on your cervix that says LPSG and pulling out a big ol' speculum for a verification shot.

I had no idea i'd just spill all of that. Im just wordy today. And dont mess with SpoiledPrincess, many will vouch she has the biggest brain of all of LPSG- i also think she has the biggest cock! ;)