i took off for 2 weeks and was almost done, help

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bombardi, Jul 15, 2009.

1. bombardi

bombardi New Member

so i was doing fine until my last week of my final 2 week session (5x per week), i stopped due to some soreness and some time factors, but i wanted to continue my routine.

since ive been 'off' i have been regulary having erections 2-3 times daily if this has impact on anything.

should i start over or continue from where i left off?

Thanks.

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Always start off slower then where you left off from your last break. It is just safer. You dont have to start from the beginning, just a few levels down to catch up.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Excellent advice :)

Bombardi, are you saying your erections improved with the off time?

4. dongalong

Gold Member

I recently had 1 month off.
    I restarted with a much shorter routine, (5 minutes off each exercise - now I jelq for 10 minutes instead of 15). This time I am increasing the duration of my routine much more slowly to avoid doing too much too soon.
    It's been 2 weeks now and I have already noticed some gains

5. bombardi

bombardi New Member

no Big Al, sorry i worded that wrong.

i was just stating that i regulary have 2-3 from masturbation, and to clarify that i havent been 'completely off' since i stopped jelq. lol.

so during my off period, i continued with my regular masturbating routine and there was no negligence.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

You'll notice that sometimes a layoff or light period can yield some of the best gains.

7. bombardi

bombardi New Member

yea i figured that might have been the case or losing everything ive gained so far.

i might just start over, but maybe this time going for longer periods with the same intensity.

8. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

Hmm... looks like the time to ask.
    First some stats: Age 54, height 6'1", 190 lbs, decent shape. Penis size 6-3/4" length and width tapers from 5" right behind the glans to 6" at the base. Not bad, I know, supposedly above the average, but, well, you know how it is. I was curious and wanted bigger even.
    I tried the jelqing alone for 6 months. I don't have a vacuum device, nor can I really wear anything to pull it down my leg while at work as it would be far too noticeable. I tried to follow the routine to the letter. In the end I would get up to 200 strokes at a go. Once in a while, the end-half would get large but it was more like some sort of fluid build up and was never permanent. Other than that, I gotta say, not one iota of improvement; not length or width. Are there some who just do not get bigger?

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

That is why I try to take 2 weeks off instead of one between cycles.

10. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

What would you tell someone in a gym who has hit a plateau?

I noticed you did not include any stretching type excercizes. Growth needs a shock to respond to the new stimulus. And only 200? That sounds more like a maintenance routine then one made to cause growth.

I bet all the excersize was not in vain. I bet you had a stronger penis because of it, ( or have.)

11. _Jack

_Jack Member

woah is 200 not considered alot of jelqs?

12. Big Al

Gold Member

200 is quite a bit- especially when they're done properly.

13. bombardi

bombardi New Member

nice thread jack.

anyways...so Big Al, should i just restart the process and extend the length of time doing so?

14. Big Al

Gold Member

Wish-4-8 gave you some great advice- Start off a bit less than where you left off and resume training towards the next higher goal.

15. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

sorry, I did not really tell all, but yes, I did do the stretching first, before jelqing, and then usually after as well. That one where you stretch in all directions, up down sideways. As I said, tried to follow all advice without a pump or a full-time stretching device. I'm not too devastated. All my women have said I was big, and I have bottomed out on a few, so I guess I'm OK. Like I said, just curious if it would work. Gotta say, it was a LOT of work to do all those jelqs every day! I guess I am just one of the ones who gave up. Too bad none of the pills work.

16. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Everyday? That was probably the issue. Not enough rest.

In High School and College, I took weight training. For all those who know how to train, prepare to laugh. This was my routine:
    Monday: 3 sets of bench press, normal
    3 sets of Decline Brench press.
    3 sets of Incline bench press.
    Wednesday and Friday, the same.

Oh, and no post workout meal or shake.
    I wondered why I would never get stronger or get bigger.

Doing 9 sets for the same muscle group 3 times a week without enough rest to recover was getting me nowhere. In high school, I hated how the guys not in our class would come in and just be able to lift heavier weight then I could and they had not "trained" like I did.

When I learned about how the body works and trained right, I finally got results.

So, you may want to try PE again, just take a different approach. But you are right. It is alot of work so you really have to want it that bad.

17. Big Al

Gold Member

As a beginner I used to finish my jelq sets in well under 10 minutes. I think most of the gentlemen sticking to the basic routine can state the same. If you see PE as drudge work then you're not going to get much out of it. If you see it as an intensively brief but necessary way of getting to your goal you won't think of it as a lot of work.

18. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

10 minutes? I don't see how. I would soak in hot water for about 5 min to warm up the tendons and tissue. The Chinese stretching was another 3 to 4 minutes if you hold each stretch, then the strokes, at 2 to 3 secs each... 100 strokes = 5 minutes minimum. I wonder also... it was not always easy to maintain a semi. Either it would go rock hard or wilt at some point, so I would stop and regroup or regrip as you might say. I dunno. I may try it again, but if I do, I'll get back in touch and make sure I have the right info. I did read all of your free lit, so I thought I had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Some have obviously benefitted so you get kudos from me no matter what.

19. Big Al

Gold Member

The warm ups, cool downs, and other movements are going to take up a little time, but the jelqs themselves (in the beginner phase) usually took 7 minutes or less (at about 3 seconds per stroke, 100 reps total). With time, your penis will get used to the jelqs and you'll have much better control over the degree of erection required.

Draft saved Draft deleted