I took the whole summer off pe and lost..........

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zero of my gains. Not 1 mm in girth and not 1 mm in length. I lost nothing.

Took 10 weeks off since my house was full during the summer, I took meticulous before and after measurements and they were exactly the same after.

This is for the guys who say there is "no permanency" in pumping, hanging etc. They are wrong. If you are on the fence about PE, just do it. There are a lot of negative Nancy's here so be careful of their bad advice.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Dude, you can say anything you want since there are no photos or anything else to back it up.

Proof or it didn't happen, as some would say.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Dude, you can say anything you want since there are no photos or anything else to back it up.

Proof or it didn't happen, as some would say.

I would give you a response deserving of your low status but then you will go bitch to the mods since you are a fink...like last time.

You talk too much and you don't have anything to say.
As I said: Will you trust a person who talks so much negativity and can't even control his own weight? A gluttonous miserable man so angry as his short comings that he wants to discourage all of you from even TRYING? Think about it.

What is it to him if you try?

As I said ignore these shut ins and miserable, awful losers. They lose in life because they are negative.

Just do it. Start with manuals, try pumping, hanging. Just do it. Ignore the haters and enjoy like. Let them stew in their misery.

Let me guess: Report to mod?
LOL. Either way, your dick will stay the same size.

Reactions: CMBone

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would give you a response deserving of your low status but then you will go bitch to the mods since you are a fink...like last time.

As I said: Will you trust a person who talks so much negativity and can't even control his own weight? A gluttonous miserable man so angry as his short comings that he wants to discourage all of you from even TRYING? Think about it.

As I said ignore these shut ins and miserable, awful losers. They lose in life because they are negative.

Just do it. Start with manuals, try pumping, hanging. Just do it. Ignore the haters and enjoy like. Let them stew in their misery.

Because I state that pumping does little for length gains, and think that 6-week challenge guy couldn't possibly gain an inch and a half in length, you go on a tirade of insults.

I'm not negative regarding pumping, at all. I took the summer off as well, and haven't lost the girth gains I reported earlier in the summer. But I've also been a proponent of extensive recovery time rather than non-stop pumping.

I fully support pumping. I'm just realIstic about what gains are possible and when we're just being given a sales pitch.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I state that pumping does little for length gains, and think that 6-week challenge guy couldn't possibly gain an inch and a half in length, you go on a tirade of insults.

I'm not negative regarding pumping, at all. I took the summer off as well, and haven't lost the girth gains I reported earlier in the summer. But I've also been a proponent of extensive recovery time rather than non-stop pumping.

I fully support pumping. I'm just realIstic about what gains are possible and when we're just being given a sales pitch.

Wait a second? Where did I mention you. Who are you?

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Zero of my gains. Not 1 mm in girth and not 1 mm in length. I lost nothing.

Took 10 weeks off since my house was full during the summer, I took meticulous before and after measurements and they were exactly the same after.

This is for the guys who say there is "no permanency" in pumping, hanging etc. They are wrong. If you are on the fence about PE, just do it. There are a lot of negative Nancy's here so be careful of their bad advice.
Sounds like a dude with some type of financial investment in a PE website, or plan--trying to get desperate people to try anything to increase his own bank account . . . save your money and your time and be happy with what the good Lord and nature gave you--spend the money on taking out a nice looking girl (or guy) to dinner and a movie and you'll get more satisfaction out of your life . . . just one man's opinion . . .

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I did not and do not report posts or people to the mods. If you were reported, it wasn't by me.

You come here and call people names and insist that you are living proof that it works and yet you provide no evidence whatsoever - not even a single photo. For all we know, you have a one incher...

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not and do not report posts or people to the mods. If you were reported, it wasn't by me.

You come here and call people names and insist that you are living proof that it works and yet you provide no evidence whatsoever - not even a single photo. For all we know, you have a one incher...

You are in NO position to critique other men's size. Have a good day.

PS. It was you who reported. At least own up to it.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are in NO position to critique other men's size. Have a good day.

PS. It was you who reported. At least own up to it.

No, I did not report you. Just more proof that you are an ass.

As for my size, until you prove otherwise, I am far, far, bigger than you.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Or you could , you know, stay off the thread old timer.

Lol. You mean like where you inserted yourself into the other thread?

Look, you are posting a bunch of totally unproven sh*t and offering no evidence whatsoever other than your words. It doesn't work that way here.

Get it?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. You mean like where you inserted yourself into the other thread?

Look, you are posting a bunch of totally unproven sh*t and offering no evidence whatsoever other than your words. It doesn't work that way here.

Get it?

Apparently it does. Lots of people like my post, a lot of people PM me complaining how you are a cancer here. I would say more like a foul stench. Cancer is actually potent. You are hated here. That is the bottom line. Leave, go it?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And, speaking of "old timer" - once again, until you prove otherwise you may be 80 or, perhaps more likely, 12 - in which case I would *have* to report you.

Did you soil your depends? You are grumpy.

As I said, leave the thread. No one really like you anyways. You add nothing but just shit slinging and senile immaturity.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Apparently it does. Lots of people like my post, a lot of people PM me complaining how you are a cancer here. I would say more like a foul stench. Cancer is actually potent. You are hated here. That is the bottom line. Leave, go it?

Yeah, right. Let's see those PM's.

Again: prove it or it didn't / doesn't happen. Where are your pics "big" sam? Where are the dated measurements? Where is the *evidence* that you are not just a lot of hot air?

PE works. My pics are old and of when I just broke the 7 inch BPEL mark sometime last year. I was ~6 before I started seriously in 2015.

OP doesn't sound like he's trying to sell anything. Good to know though OP, for the guys too scared to take deconditioning breaks.

My PE routine always gets a boost after taking a mini break

Reactions: bigsam123

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PE works. My pics are old and of when I just broke the 7 inch BPEL mark sometime last year. I was ~6 before I started seriously in 2015.

OP doesn't sound like he's trying to sell anything. Good to know though OP, for the guys too scared to take deconditioning breaks.

My PE routine always gets a boost after taking a mini break

Good to hear but be ready for the old timer backlash.....it seems that the over 70 crowd really hates PE for some reason. I think the depends has something to do with it. Can't really use extenders when you are are diapers.

It weird how lonely losers who despise PE would spend their time on a PE board telling us how we are liars and it doesn't work...and it's allowed and encouraged by the mods....well at least one of them. Why have a PE board?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good to hear but be ready for the old timer backlash.....it seems that the over 70 crowd really hates PE for some reason. I think the depends has something to do with it. Can't really use extenders when you are are diapers.

It weird how lonely losers who despise PE would spend their time on a PE board telling us how we are liars and it doesn't work...and it's allowed and encouraged by the mods....well at least one of them. Why have a PE board?

Dude! You are such an ass!

All I am saying is, prove it. Show us something, anything. Until you do, you are a 12 year-old with a 2" dick and too much spare time on your hands.