I totally screwd my friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Elijah_MorganWood, Oct 30, 2005.

1. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

This is a hard one. How good of a friend is this guy? If he's a GOOD friend, he would have found out anyway. If the girl's a slut, he'll find that out too. If she slept with your bro too...trust me, she's a slut.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

What a terrible thing to do to anybody, let alone somebody you call a 'friend.'

And all for an apparent boost to your own ego?

Inexcusable.

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

A good friend wouldn't have told his best friend that he previously fucked his girlfriend before he got to her. I don't think you should tell him about your brother fucking her either. Probably need to leave your friend and his girl alone for awhile. Your friend isn't going trust you for a while. I guess 'face_jism' was right about those who can, can surely get the spoils. Invisibleman :argh:

4. kurios

kurios Member

Wait a minute if I understand....Sobeluver slept with the gf before she started going out with his friend so that is unfortunate but happens often enough in a close circle of friends.
    She seems to get around which isnt helping matters. To level with your friend is better than him finding out some other way and again it was before.
    I think you and he are assuming that 10 or 8 inches are the secret weapons that will prevent gf from being happy with the 3" friend. They have been going out for 2 mos. with no action ...who knows this may be more emotional than just physical and maybe friend has something going for him that the bigger guns dont............

5. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

You didn't make it particularly clear, but if you slept with the girl while she was going out with your friend then you're a complete ass and should be happy he didn't punch you. On the other hand, if you slept with her before they were going out, then your friend is just suffering from a simple case of jealousy; just tell him it's him that she's going out with and not you, and yet you have a big dick and he doesn't: a big dick doesn't mean a happy relationship.

And to answer the question in your sub-heading, your life is full of drama because you let it be; you wouldn't be in this predicament if you had just said "no" to a girl who held her legs open for you.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Hey, now wait a minute guys!

He fucked this girl BEFORE his friend got together with her, and WHAT'S WRONG WITH A GIRL HAVING MORE THAN ONE SEX PARTNER????????? You guys are SO hippocritical I can't believe it! This guys not an ass, and what's the point of calling the girl a slut when you really know nothing about her, other than the fact that she had sex with two brothers? You KNOW most men would kill to have that scenario!

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Okay, now that's off my chest. Anyway, I think honesty is the best policy (and those who don't are entitled to their opinions, as well as their whole unhappy lives). If your friend really does have a three inch penis, he will have a lot of mental adjustments to make, none of which have anything to do with you. I wouldn't press the issue or hang around with him when the girl is there a lot, as this might feed his insecurities, but I wouldn't stop being his friend either. What happened happened, it's no one's "fault". You didn't "screw him over" by sleeping with someone he wasn't with at the time! That's plain absurdity. He is blaming you for HIS self image concerning his penis, and that is simply a realm in which you have no control.

If he is indeed a friend, be gentle and understand what a difficult thing it is for him to feel he has to "compete" with you, but don't validate his fears. She is with him now because that's where she wants to be, just tell him that. I wouldn't go into details about what position you fucked her in and all that, you told the truth so you could prevent future damage to your friendship, and I think that's admirable.

7. eireblev

eireblev New Member

First of all, if shes slept with him and the BF's brother, but hasnt slept with her BF after 20months she is probably not serious about the relationship. I'm guessing that you and his brother didnt have to date her for 2months before having sex with her.

So bottom line is, that you did nothing wrong and the only thing shes done wrong in my mind is stringing this poor guy along thinking hes in a mutual relationship when shes obviously more into him as a friend than a lover.

You probably did him a favor in telling him, because that will wake him up to the fact that its not her prudishness thats kept them from having sex, but rather more likely her lack of physical attraction to him. He's worried about being able to satisfy her with his small cock, but in reality shes probably felt it and decided long ago that he'd never even get a chance to try.

He should read the writing on the wall and move on in my opinion. you did nothing wrong and Zora is absolutely correct.

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Why would you sneak that into the conversation? Some things are better left unsaid, unless he asks you straight out. Otherwise that's just screwing with his head... totally wrong.

What makes this even worse, IMO, is that she hadn't had sex with him. At least if they were having sex, he wouldn't necessarily feel that he had to "measure up" to you.

One of my good friends is married to a woman who I think is gorgeous and a really terrific person to boot. Would I ever tell him I think his wife is hot? Damn right I wouldn't. I don't think many people want to hear that kind of thing.

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

You're right on the money on that.

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

Women can have more than one sexual partner. But Mme. Z, what if he's thinking that he's the only one? What if she's giving him the illusion of exclusivity and she's fucking on the side? That's really wrong. I've been done like that before...except it was another guy. I think that people should really be honest with people. I guess that is an unfortunate thing when you involve yourself with people. People should know that they are liable to always be disappointed when you expect things. Communication. Communication. Communication. Invisibleman :hi:

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

Why would you sneak that into the conversation? Some things are better left unsaid, unless he asks you straight out. Otherwise that's just screwing with his head... totally wrong.

What makes this even worse, IMO, is that she hadn't had sex with him. At least if they were having sex, he wouldn't necessarily feel that he had to "measure up" to you.

One of my good friends is married to a woman who I think is gorgeous and a really terrific person to boot. Would I ever tell him I think his wife is hot? Damn right I wouldn't. I don't think many people want to hear that kind of thing.
    [post=356839]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Amen to that.

12. allmale

allmale Member

You were indeed better off telling your friend before he found out another way, no he won't like it BUT I think he will respect you in the long run, provided that your friendship endures. There's really no telling what will happen now to your friendship, it's obvious that you valued that friendship, that it means alot to you. The gf could be spiteful and want to end that friendship too. I think it's sad for everyone invloved. It's bad to lose a really good friend, someone you could count on.
    I agree with the invisibleman in that you should give them some space for a while, but leave the door open for him to be your friend. That's about all you can do.

13. wonderland

wonderland Member

I don't think you should have told your friend you had sex with his now GF after they have already been dating for two months. If you wanted him to know so badly you should have told him sooner.

And I agree with madame zora. All the guysthat called that girl a slut are a bunch of hypocrites. Men want sex but when women put out they are sluts........rant over

14. jonb

Gold Member

Tell him she wants HIM now.

15. GoneA

Gold Member

It is abundantly clear that your friend is the one with the 'issues'. If he's going to become distraught every time he finds out his girlfriend's previous boyfriend has had a bigger penis than he does (and they were sexually involved), then he is going to be an insatiable and disconsolate individual. What's more, suppose his girlfriend used a seven inch dildo prior to the onset of their sexual relationship. Who's to blame in that situation? The girl? The dildo?

Tell your friend to relax and enjoy the ride.

16. GoneA

Gold Member

I think we all could use a drink. :beer:

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Thanks for clearing that up, Sobeluver. I actually READ your first post so I understood that it happened before your friend was with her. I saw no reason to assume she was a slut just because you and your brother had both been with her, not knowing the details of how and why. Too many people jump to the wrong conclusions. Obviously, she is a person who prefers to get to know a guy before she makes a decision to have sex with him, and she is in that phase with your friend now.

Who knows what part his penis size will play in that decision, that's really up to her! Every woman is different, but whatever decision SHE makes has nothing to do with YOU, and your friend must understand that. I think it would have been horribly bad if the fact that you had slept with her came from her mouth instead of yours, and you never know what people will say at any given moment. You were honest, so your conscience should be clear. I hope your friend will be able to see that in time, but having a penis that small is likely to have given him some very serious self-doubt that is not entirely unfounded. I wish you all well.

18. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Thanks, hippyscum. The only reason that people have drama in their lives is because they want drama, and thrive on it. Personally, I detest the "drama", and don't allow it around me. I steer clear of people who create that kind of crap in their own lives and the lives of everyone around them.

19. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    Perhaps she purposefully waits before having sex, to ensure that when she does, she's having sex with the guy and not just his dick. I don't think the problem lies with her, but with a lot of people who view dick size as the be all and end all.

If you're having sex with someone just because of the size of their dick, personally I find that shallow and disrespectful. When my bf and I started going out together, we'd not seen each other's dicks. It wasn't a factor in the decision. To be honest, neither his dick nor the sex have made me stay with him. I stay with him because of who he is, and how I feel for him.

If this girl does leave this guy because of his dick size, then she really wasn't worth being with in the first place.

20. GoneA

Gold Member

Thanks, hippyscum. The only reason that people have drama in their lives is because they want drama, and thrive on it. Personally, I detest the "drama", and don't allow it around me. I steer clear of people who create that kind of crap in their own lives and the lives of everyone around them.
    [post=357109]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

yes........yes.

Draft saved Draft deleted